Heading into chemotherapy tomorrow and unsure if ill make it till 2020 (or even 2019)...

Heading into chemotherapy tomorrow and unsure if ill make it till 2020 (or even 2019). Please vote for Trump and keep him in office if I die...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MeLlXX-TE48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jewtherapy will kill you, getem digits

"normie" is still a psyop

they're trying to create a division between ordinary people and our little unintentional think tank

the enemy is the jewish globalists, or the satanists, if you prefer, and their controlled opposition, seen in OP's picture. Everyone else on earth is an ally or a potential ally, and should be treated with respect and honesty

You know if you have cancer and you dont get chemotherapy in Michigan you can be arrested or fined upto $50000 right?

Everything is going to just shut off for you.
There is no God. There is no afterlife.
Make your life count.
Don't get chemo.
Use your last remaining strength to GET SOMETHING DONE. HINT HINT. You're dead anyway, burger. Make the fucking news. Tome to an hero

another way you know that OP is a kike shill is the made-up story of arbitrary disease and death, which is a simple method or spreading fear and uncertainty in your minds

you're pretty much dead, why don't you sacrifice yourself to start the race war? by revealing some deep-state information or something

A shame if you're not able to take part in the upcoming race war after the collapse of the west, but rest assured: We will have victory.

Trump won’t win and you’re gonna die.

the op:s picture is so fucking cringy

Praying for you bro.

Try everything...tumeric and black pepper is supposed to help...Godspeed user...fuck cancer

Hope they cure your reddit cancer

An hero is the only way.

>literally dying
>I'll get in trouble

try reishi or chaga instead, chemo is just going to make you suffer worse as you die

I am going to sound like a hippy but take probiotics to keep your immune system strong.

lol no

i pray that you make it

I've never thought of this. Thanks

Stay away from carbs after you're done, and do intermittent fasting. It will make you heal faster.

Go the fuck back to plebbit, faggot.
The man's not going to make it.

"Trump wont win" Gee i wonder where i heard this before...

that's not how normie originated
normie is r9k NEET jargon
it's how we shame blue pilled people now

Ask for those high dosed Vitamin C i.v. shots. You'll be fine in no time. Good luck user.

Good luck, if this isn't a LARP. I hope all goes well.

I look forward to you coming back and posting in 2020 after you've kicked cancer's ass. Good luck, sincerely.

That sounds like voodoo, not science.

You deserve cancer for posting that fucking image

DACA passes and he won't. People who aren't spineless are going to sit back and let accelerationism kick in.

as others have said, it destroys your immune system. immediately adopt the ketogenic diet, user.

i don't know you, but i love you and want you to survive at least long enough to realize sargon and milo are faggots and the daily shoah is the final redpill

listen to this pham
youtube.com/watch?v=MeLlXX-TE48

>pic
Your existence itself is cancer. Your chemo should be hydrogen cyanide administered by inhalation.

Good luck mate lost my dad to cancer last july

Move to a medical marijuana state and get on RSO

Will do cancer bro

Good luck OP

>Sarog the Cucck aka Pedo of Akkad

glhf

Oh we will make sure that Trump will win 2020 election.

Fuck off scum.

>Milo and Sarcuck

Enjoy your cancer faggot.