Sup Forums is under attack

Subversion and demoralization is the strongest weapon of the enemy. When you come here (now), you see tons of defeatist threads declaring that things are hopeless and much more (by way of shill posts) within valid threads. These people are often paid-posters seeking to remove Trump's voting base (from all forums) for the 2020 election. They want you demoralized and gone; a board culture take-over. They also know that Trump won because most White people in the US voted for him.

>This or that country is cucked.
>le 56%
>Meds -vs- Nords
>Everyone is race-mixing
>All women are whores, MGTOW (reduce white births)
>Other races are more successful
>Amerimutt meme.jpg

The point of such posts are to break your will to resist and it is important to be aware of it, because if you are not aware that it is an attempt to demoralize you, then eventually it will slowly start sinking in like a poison. Media reported that Sup Forums, to a degree, helped Trump get elected, so they're on the attack to de-platform us. Many times, these shill posters are (((University)))-indoctrinated neo-commies (think blue-hair SJW). They are a mix of "trolling the nazis" to "Fuck Drumpf, Sup Forums is OURS now".

Please watch ex-KGB propagandist Yuri Bezmenov explaining how the Soviet Union established a network of traitors to slowly eat away at the foundations of Western societies:
youtube.com/watch?v=n4ZxO5I-s4E

G. Edward Griffin's Interview - youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

>Important one and short resume for people who can't connect dots
>Yuri Bezmenov and SJWs youtube.com/watch?v=XVaAyZN3A-I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
redbubble.com/people/222336/works/29484901-yuri-bezmenov?asc=u&p=sticker
youtube.com/watch?v=bVFsH1srgqo
tmz.com/2018/01/10/corey-feldman-under-investigation-sexual-battery/?adid=hero1
youtube.com/channel/UC0gfrvHpcCaFMubWBwwEDBg/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=WqREtbt__O8
europathelastbattle.wordpress.com/watch/
idope.se/torrent-list/europa the last battle/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156292103/#156296370
www94.zippyshare.com/v/ToVac7C1/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sLl0WdjY7UY
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

JIDF/Shills have a new tactic; "the dumbing down of Sup Forums", (((they))) encourage extreme shitposting
part of this tactic is making newfriends believe Sup Forums was always like the way it is now

Sup Forums in the past was:
>well thought out op
>citations were needed
>links were posted
>peer reviews were posted
>proper arguments (no logical fallacies etc)
>floods of info/stats with sources
>sources were vetted
>trolls were not fed
sure there was a space elevator thread here and there but most of Sup Forums had a sense of community and the quality of you post is what truly mattered
I believe the JIDF/shills feared this the most and has weaponized newcommers in shitposting as if Sup Forums has always been this way

what can be done to bring back the ways of old?
>inb4 the JIDF left a long time ago, not true
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

the quality of debate has decreased substantially since 2012/2013 to present date, there was an influx like never seen before with the 2016 election and this is when Sup Forumss board culture was attacked
the influx followed by gg was moar manageable do to the fact that most migrants came from Sup Forums and they were aware of 4chunz board culture and quickly assimilated
after the election newfriends just call you a boomer when you request links/citations and vetted sources

what can be done to educate newfriends in the ways of Sup Forums on
>shill/slide threads. report do NOT reply
>e-celeb threads. report do not reply
>don't feed the shills. do NOT reply! They only seek to 'derail' the thread and thus prevent any relevant discussion

the lack of moderation makes it safe to assume the mods are complicit. do NOT reply to shit threads because replying bumps that thread back to the top of the catalog, effectively reducing the quality of the board. let it slide down and off the catalog

>Why did they do this?
Partly, so Trump isn't re-elected (pushing us out). Also, to destabilize nations and change the complete perception of reality in a nation so it would be open to Communism/Leftism, and abandon its Old Way-of-Life in the name of "Progress"

>Why should you know this?
You are probably brainwashed because if you haven't noticed by now, most of your schools, Hollywood, the mass media, culture, most social media platforms are mainly controlled by Jewish-invented Cultural Marxist brainwashed-leftists (anyone that values "equality", "diversity", "anti-racism" (unless it's against whites) above all else or spews nonsense about "privilege" or "cis white men"). If you can't see by now, Western culture is not what it was 50 years ago, not because of some magic beautiful "progress" that spawned out of thin air and the hearts of good men, but because of propaganda and Soviet subversion (which worked for the time of the Cold-war Era,) but Jews are STILL using it now by control of the University studies and are breeding a new crop of subverted goyim (see: modern SJWs and school lectures about how we must destroy "whiteness" which would've been unthinkable just 30-40 years ago). This is both the motive and operandi of the Jew; to "blend in" and thus avoid possible prosecution (as in the 100+ times in history that it's happened in Europe for them).

What we HERE are facing now is intentional disruption of valid discussion. Shills are fucking the board culture intentionally so that they drive-away the people who helped Trump get elected in 2016. There's big $ behind this and people are being paid to NUKE the board culture and create chaos. Gone are the days of just JIDF subversion; they've gone FULL political and the chips are all-in, nuclear mode. They're afraid of 2020 if we can still meme here.

If you have any interesting info or comments on the KGB, the Frankfurt School, Yuri Bezmenov or subversion (Marxist or any other kind), post it here.

DELETE THIS!

never forget

This is an example of just one (1) group that is actively trying to subvert our board.

Why is Israel pro terrorism?

Here's an example of 'sliding' the catalog.

no shit

Sup Forums in general is a heap of ass because people keep tossing it into the spotlight and water it down with retardation.
it would be nice to know about some other chans people moved to but i dont expect to hear about them on this site.
im too lazy to find them anyway

This is very good knowledge, even for IRL conversation/arguments. Master it, you can practice here unironically.

yuri bezmenov stickers
redbubble.com/people/222336/works/29484901-yuri-bezmenov?asc=u&p=sticker

Operations center reporting in.

LAZARUS is confirmed.

Shill kill is go.

This is most likely what's going on in regards to the past few weeks of HEAVY shilling/demoralization. Old-fag here, this is the worst it's ever been. Check this out.

Do NOT respond to shill/bait posts, you only give them a reason to respond and derail threads into in-fighting and chaos. They get paid per each reply.

Should we warn Keemstar what he just stumbled onto? He kinda just casually mentions it, but do you think he has any idea the conspiracy he casually just walked into?

starts at 1:46
youtube.com/watch?v=bVFsH1srgqo

PS shill comments will say "i wont want _____'s content cause he's a cuck or whatever" to get you not to watch it and see the truth

Subversion and demoralization is the strongest weapon of the Amerimutt.

>95%+ of all divisive nigger bantz before Sup Forums responded with le 56% and Amerimutt were Amerimutt in nature.
>The Amerimutt hates nuanced intellectual discourse.
>The Amerimutt's desires is that of your common nigger's (guns, egoism, nigger bantz, worldstar, etc).

Why do they do this?

>Because they're mutts and it's what mutts do.

What can we do?

>Support your Sup Forums borthers and sisters (yes, loos, leafs and swecucks too).
>Do not engage with mutts.
>Sage all mutt threads.
>Raise your debate level above the mutt's.

The Mutt is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Mutt and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>walk into your bedroom
>see this
he says:
>the demoralization is complete
>now remove your clothings
>i will subvert your anus

how does pol respond

2nd half of this is gold.

no e-celebs in a Meta thread, please.

OP's last video is hard to get through. A point should be made though. The right and Trump supporters claim to represent freedom of speech and oppose the leftist tactics, but they really don't. Secretly, they're all just as bad as the left, and will become it at some point, due to the levels of suppression they are facing.

>#istandwithisraelbigot

>implying real Sup Forumssters dont know how to use the catalog function and recognize bullshit threads themselves
spread literacy, pol is not a one page bulletin board

This is a prime example of bait that you should NOT respond to. (I know I am but he's controlled OP). do NOT reply to shills!

Also showing proof of how Hollywood jews are defending pedophilia. It's all happening. They turn you into the thing you are trying to expose

tmz.com/2018/01/10/corey-feldman-under-investigation-sexual-battery/?adid=hero1

This seems worth bumping.

Now, my Friend, the biggest and condensed Red-pill you can take to start your Amazing, so fucking Frustrating, but yet Beautiful journey to the Truth is here:
(might blocked in your country [see: they don't want you to see it], but there are many places to watch this, search.)

youtube.com/channel/UC0gfrvHpcCaFMubWBwwEDBg/videos (all chapters)
youtube.com/watch?v=WqREtbt__O8 (Chapter one, watch em all)

europathelastbattle.wordpress.com/watch/ (Main website, can watch direct)

idope.se/torrent-list/europa the last battle/

I guarantee you it's worth it, please watch it. It started many journeys before and it will start yours. Don't get too sad about it, we were all born into this fucking lie, and we all can't change it. We Love you user, Start your journey.

Russia defeated the (((Soviet regime))) after Yuri made these videos. Now the same kikes behind the Soviet regime have infested the USA to the same extent and most people haven't realized it yet. Zionism and Communism are two sides of the same coin. Over here the Soviets are called neo-cons.

well i can post actual content or your can continue to post the same 4 posts in all your threads. Shut up I'm helping make the thread interesting with actual tangible events and people that readers can recognize and sympathize.

The problem with most of Sup Forums is you can identify anything, but you are so fucking stupid when it comes to presentation. You can't reach the pop culture audience cause all you do is try to force your complex ideas into people's head who don't know how to process the information

IS THIS THE REAL LIFE
IS THIS JUST FANTASY
CAUGHT IN A LANDSLIDE
NO ESCAPE FROM REALITY

The Mutt is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Mutt and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.

Many have tried before, and they will always fail so long as Sup Forums remains relatively unmoderated beyond the basic global rules of Sup Forums and our specific board rules. We have absolute freedom of speech here, and we can even push it to the edge at times and still say whatever insane shit we want. This isn't like R*ddit where you get downvoted into oblivion for having an unpopular opinion, or where posts are deleted by power tripping retards that don't actually report directly to the other site staff. We won't be taken over. The shills we see now will either swallow the redpill or leave in tears like they always do.

Also, learn to handle the bants or GTFO, you 56% face mutt.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156292103/#156296370

Important

"Dubbed the most banned book in the world, this tome is so feared by Jews that they have refused to allow it's English translation."

- - Originally written in Russian, it has been translated into German and French by a group of Professors who have offered their translations for free. A full proper English translation hasn't become available until now.

'Two Hundred Years Together' was written by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, the famous Russian dissident who won a Nobel Prize for Literature. Consisting of two volumes, the first being concerned with Russian-Jewish history between 1795-1916, and the second; Jews in the Soviet Union, this book exposes the role of the Jews in the Bolshevik revolution and Soviet purges where 60+ Million people died. So, it is clear enough why the Zionists were never going to allow an English translation of Solzhenitsyn's work.

FULL ENGLISH LINK: Can preview and read it without downloading it if you want (it auto populates the .pdf on screen.) Might have to click the orange button twice to d/l because it has a pop-up the first time you click it.

www94.zippyshare.com/v/ToVac7C1/file.html

This the original release from 8chn. The wordpress has been edited (probably by JIDF) and released. This is a full scan of the original as soon as we got our hands on it (before we released to public). Again, you can read it on the site w/o d/l if you don't trust a .pdf file.. Enjoy :)

Joke's on them, I'm not demoralized. White people are waking up.

TAKE THE REDPILL. KNOW YOUR ENEMY. DENOUNCE THE MUTT AND IT'S JEWISH PROGRAMMING.

shill or just bad troll. either way, learn to identify them so you wont get tricked into their threads.

Keep the fight in our threads not their's. Make them reply to us, don't reply to them.

Reminder these people are scary. Be afraid

>I don't like how this meme makes me feel therefore it's made by attackers and is meant to subvert and demoralize me
How many "Sweden Yes" threads did you participate in, OP? How many times have you written down the words "Europe is over". How many times have written "Whiter than you Muhammed"?

You're a fucking idiot, absolute fucking idiot.

thanks!

I'll confirm one pic on that post and I'm posting it here (with a slight edit). I believe he gathered it from my posts seen here in another thread; specifically one that gives the ULTIMATE redpill on Jews, if anyone want's to know what their end-game really is. I spell out the Meta pretty well, click my ID on this thread and follow my posts. It's advanced Jew-Jitsu and I'll probably get vanned for posting it (politically, it's safe to view).

bumpin' with a goddang didgeri-fuckin-doo

Good work op. People need to see this.

You are not being subverted. You are being subjected to the fact you are wrong, and your worldview is despicable and dishonest. If you are demoralized by this, you should consider taking some time to figure out who is actually to blame for the problems in your life. Not the clickbait shit you read about on the internet, mind you: YOUR problems in YOUR life.

You cannot change others. You can only change yourself. If you are unsatisfied, I suggest you do so.

youtube.com/watch?v=sLl0WdjY7UY

its easy to do

This. The mutt meme is really exposing nu/pol/ and faggots. Inciting division is very telling though.

Show yourself Jew

fuck off meme flaggot, we recognize the mutt meme as a weak version of the no true scotsman fallacy and the purity spiral. We're arent splitting hairs over whose whiter, no one fucking cares, as long as you act civilized your cool. nice try tho my nigga they not paying you enough to fuck with the wu dang, time to go back to the drawing board shilldog

Bump and I agree with user.

>means to an end

Wrong. We are winning. And you are scared.

this board would be much better without the meme flags
every shitskin can just hide his flag an go on posting trash

>How many "Sweden Yes" threads did you participate in, OP? How many times have you written down the words "Europe is over". How many times have written "Whiter than you Muhammed"?
>You're a fucking idiot, absolute fucking idiot.

Amerimutts and their Israel masters are responsible for everything bad that's ever happened in modern history. They've been conditioned to act like mutts. They've been cut to act like mutts. They are mutts.

An idiot is someone who will view a situation and fail to grasp the consequences of his actions. A mutt will view a situation, know the harmful consequences of his actions, and act anyway. The mutt is not an idiot. It's way, way worse than an idiot. The mutt is a MUTT and mutts gonna mutt.

Friendly reminder, these are the posts you should be avoiding replying to. The Meta of this thread is partially to warn about this.

These are bait. They are aimed at: A. Devolve the thread into off-topic, and B. If the post count is high enough, bump-lock the thread so it slides off the board.

Do NOT reply to these messages. Do NOT take the bait. You give them ammo to derail the thread.

>tfw a thread about fags causing infighting turns into a bunch of infighting

fuck off Sven Muhamedsfjord your not whiter than anyone on this board the fact that you shit on your number 1 ally is proof you are a shill. Swedes worship right wing americans, they wish they could even fly their flag in public. stop being a lefty troll and go back to leftypol

Because they're pro Israel

Roastie mutt detected. Saged.

Stop replying to shills. They can only post the same argument so many times, but if you reply, that opens an exponential can-of-worms for them to reply back and forth, etc.

do NOT reply to obvious bait

honestly my dick is telling me that it wants to dive into that hole in the bottom left of this image

I really think it's the r*ddit trash and boomers reacting like that. It's not division as much as it's to get americans to actually get the idea through their heads that their population is too being replaced. It's a meme with an idea after all.

user, you're probably going to get memed. Please, for the sake of all of us, just get over the mutt meme, and call them out for inciting division.
>pic related

Why so upset?

You're right. I thought it was relevant at first, but now it's on par with green texting. Pic related is a good example of how it's becoming counter productive.

I don't know if you actually believe that or not, but for what it's worth, I'm not scared. I'm not emotionally invested at all. The chance of making people with whom I disagree upset with minimum effort on my part is just icing on the cake of my life.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAA

user HAS RISEN

HOW DOES THIS FEEL SHILLS?

FIRE UP THE SALT FACTORIES!

>INB4 REDDIT SPACING
>INB4 BOOMER
>INB4 CLOWNcuck
>INB4 ^_^
>INB4 hey guess what

You just got owned by a fucking oldfag clowncucks.

Tell me more about how it feels to get owned?

It's horrifying. That's why we need to post this meme as much as we can to get them to understand what the consequences of their actions have been.

>Friendly reminder, these are the posts you should be avoiding replying to. The Meta of this thread is partially to warn about this.
>These are bait. They are aimed at: A. Devolve the thread into off-topic, and B. If the post count is high enough, bump-lock the thread so it slides off the board.
>Do NOT reply to these messages. Do NOT take the bait. You give them ammo to derail the thread.

DO NOT LET THE MUTT FOOL YOU.

WHEN HAS A MUTT EVER SUPPORTED *YOUR* NATION?

WHEN HAS A MUTT EVER ENGAGED IN POLITICAL ACTION ON *YOUR* BEHALF?

AND HOW MANY TIMES HAVE *YOU* SUPPORTED THE MUTT???

THE MUTT IS NOT WHITE.

THE MUTT IS NOT LIKE YOU.

IT DOES NOT SHARE THE COMMON PLIGHT OF THE WHITE MAN.

IT DOES NOT JOIN THE COMMON BATTLE OF THE WHITE MAN.

IT ACTS LIKE A NIGGER ON WELFARE. WHITE PEOPLE GIVE IT EVERYTHING. AND IT OFFERS NOTHING BUT VIOLENCE IN RETURN.

SAGE THE MUTT.

bump to remind people that 'boomers' is not a thing anyone from Sup Forums would say ever

Agreed. I don't post those versions.

That's just wrong. They are a frequent topic of conversation on this board.

big surprise that blacked threads disappeared when character assassination threads started

I agree 100%. "Boomers" is a targeted PSYOP. Likely, to remove the younger generation of Trump voters from the much larger 'older' generation of Trump voters. See what they're doing here? Separating you from your older family members who overwhelmingly voted for Trump. Disassociating you from the influence of your elders that voted Trump in 2016, it's classic D&C.

Those who adopt and mimic this because they seen some upsetting statistics are what Yuri calls 'useful idiots'.

hahahahahhhhahahaha

CRY HARDER MUTTSHILLS

ITS ACTUALLY A GOOD FUCKING MEME

YOU GUYS JUST SPAM IT

THATS HOW WE CAN TELL YOU'RE A FUCKING SHILL

HOLY FUCK

IVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR SO MANY YEARS

ITS INSANE

FUCK YOU SHILLS

YOU GET TO DIE NOW ^_^

White pill and self improvement is de way. Just be nice

What?

t. Boomers

Here's a nice White-pill for newer users to digest. It has a happy ending. Also, check'd em.

>big surprise that blacked threads disappeared when character assassination threads started

BLACKED LIKE KEKED PORN IS A MUTT PHENOMENA.

WHITE PEOPLE DON'T STROKE THEIR DICKS TO NIGGER BULLS.

WHITE PEOPLE DON'T WORSHIP NIGGER ATHLETES.

WHITE PEOPLE DON'T ELECT NIGGER PRESIDENTS OR REALITY SHOW STARS.

ONLY NIGGERS AND MUTTS DO.

See

>tfw when an ancientfag and wait for the molochshills to be executed and then reboot the muttmeme and kek about it for coming years

reminder this is good. this is what we want. All the Amerimutt memes are now in our threads and cant be posted in other threads while this thread is up. Majority of people won't read the majority of a thread.

This is how we win. Keep making shills bump our threads. Don't reply in their's. Everytime they post on our thread we get bumped. This is a good thing.

All that matters is getting our threads on page 1 so people see the OP post. Only a small percentage of people actually read through threads. They mostly just comment from the page without clicking on the thread

Make threads and let the shills post their memes in our threads. All that means is our threads are bumped and no one sees their paid for shill memes.

Personally I think the 56% meme simply means that they are admiting there are no nazi's and that Sup Forums is the multicultural haven we have always said. The Amerimutt meme effectly proves there's no such thing as white supremacists in the world

ikr, check this out. This will blow your fucking mind.

Let's be honest now, you are the real shill here, comrade political commissar.

Oh look, people derailing the thread using multiple tactics described within the first few posts.
They glow in the dark.

really simple seeing your tactics m8

wait for your check to bounce

tell clownfaggot i hope i personally get to execute him

Fuck, you're actually making some sense. The Idea that all Americans are cancer is bullshit though.

You can repost the same image in a different thread, just not the same thread that image has been posted in. How new are you?

stop replying to shills

Good goy, have a (you)
>0.05 shekels have been deposited in your account

showing their tactics so we can learn from them. Thank you leftypol user

>this thread