Disney Allowed SJW Freaks To Kill Star Wars

Is there any chance that Disney will fire Kathleen Kennedy and hire someone competent? She is obviously using the franchise as a political platform and has no interest in telling good stories. Does it matter? Is the franchise ruined beyond repair now?

captainwrongthink.com/2018/01/11/disney-allowed-sjw-freaks-to-kill-star-wars/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46MALEk-7cE
books.google.com/books?id=vr09DwAAQBAJ&pg=PT128&lpg=PT128&dq=Star Wars: Join the Resistance Escape from Vodran fart&source=bl&ots=xKMHZ4FVd0&sig=BdbnGyvrj8js688gk316Ahmp8SE&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwib8bu50c_YAhUOzVMKHVeMAioQ6AEwCnoECAYQAQ#v=onepage&q=Star Wars: Join the Resistance Escape from Vodran fart&f=false
youtube.com/watch?v=9QJRw56cOVw
amazon.com/Nirvana-Fire-Chinese-Hai-Yan/dp/7541132500
youtube.com/watch?v=KNJR7lB-a6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Star Wars was never good.

Nah americans are good goy cucks standing by their popculture (which replaced their actual culture) and keep throwing money at it no matter what

one on the left is proper thic. if some burger can seduce her, we can save luke skywalker.

it's a movie about space wizards, pretty low on the list of priorities to be honest

hollywood puts psy ops and social engineering in basically all their movies. arrest them for pedophillia and make your own space wizard movies. problem solved

A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back were great

Wait a second. You're telling me that a bunch of women ruined something that tons of people have enjoyed and loved?

Maaaan, that's weird ..

american cant even arrest a legit rapist you seriously think they will take down the entire industry?

The problem is that she won´t get fired because she´s part of the zeitgeist we live in.
Her point of view is the mainstream, so overall she didn´t do anything "wrong" (at least in her and the mainstreams point of view).
Feminist agenda is kinda the norm now.

Jews and women are great writers goyim, trust us

The Last Jedi was really a collosal piece of shit.
From the first minute to the last i couldnt believe the stupidity of every single scene.
Seeing in this thread that women are behind it, im not surprised.
Women are fucking stupid and cant write stories for shit.

Kurwa, i dont think i ever even read a book written by a woman, and i read a fucking lot.

Presumably the force is that what has men create and build and once it's proved viable and profitable the ladies barge their way using the power of the "Not fair!" lamentation.

yes
it's already begun, but if they do it too quickly everything will collapse. the pedos are not just in hollywood, it's our government and financial systems as well. bigger men then me are already on the job, the deep state is not all evil, and there's a war on behind the scenes. tens of thousands have already been arrested

The Star Wars hype was manufactured to make the most money off of fad faggots that are too retarded to have their own interests.

fucking ewoks
the at-st used to be badass. now i have to watch it get taken down by a teddy bear throwing a rock. i mean what the fuck.

ok maybe i care more about space wizard movies then i thought

"We want to take Star Wars in a new direction. Let's bring a fresh take to the genre by hiring writers who hate science fiction and never read an Asimov book in their life."

Star Wars (1977) is probably the greatest adventure film ever conceived by humans.
Which is why women will never understand Star Wars. They only pretend to like it but they are lying.

No way that's fucking real cannon.

STOP QUESTIONING FEMALE LEADERSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIDN'T YOU LEARN THE LIFE LESSON FROM VICE ADMIRAL GENDER STUDIES!!!!!!!!!!!

every scifi movie and tv show has chicks in charge now. i don't even mind some chicks in charge. but now it's unusual to see a man taking action in the future without a womans say so.

lesbians too. any lesbian character is automatically in command in any scifi tv show.

I was ok with Captain Janeway. She was a strong female leader. I was even ok with the president from Battlestar.

Shitty characters are shitty characters.

Tell that to every american that died in vietname . Geroge put ewoks gor the kids but it wasnt meant to represent the vietname war

>women and sjw freaks take over things males like
>males stop obsessing over these things and realize how childish they are
>males pick up real hobbies and interests that can never be sabotaged from outside forces
I think this is a win guys

so if they were really interested in taking sci fi in a new direction. men would be going into laser battle commanded by their fellow men. and there would be few women around on a military battleship. justy a few token females in non-combat positions.

like the original star trek or the next generation. back when they couldn't get away with chicks in charge all the time without people laughing at the tv screen at the very idea of it.

Janeway was annoying as was chipotle or whatever his name was

>waaah Disney ruined my childish and jewish fictional series
Grow up

the vietcong could fucking slaughter an ewok village, no survivors. fucking redcoats with muskets could take on an ewok village. if they wanted to show a massive space empire defeated by a ragtag group of rebellious teddy bears they could have done so more realistically.

maybe the ewoks have crude rifles. and the rebel forces smuggle lase blasters down to the planet to equip the ewoks. there, how hard was that? now its a lot less retarded

You don't like it when books for children are full of scat fetish pushed by the Chosen People ? Antisemite !

crushing an AT-ST with 2 trees is plausible.
Every single scene in the last jedi doesnt even make sense.
Every fucking scene.
Dont even get me started on the space chase, god damn.

the ewoks know how to use the laser rifles because they;ve practiced over a lifetime with their crude muskets so they know the basics of aiming and shit. fill the millenium falcon with blasters and hand that shit out like candy to the teddies and point them at the enemy. done

fuck i could have improved the last jedi and i'm a nobody who has never written a movie.

must be my testicals, they make me automatically better at everything

>crushing an AT-ST with 2 trees is plausible.
how so? are the fucking things made out of thin plastic? it's an at-st not a ford taurus, it doesn't have crumple zones

>They only pretend to like it but they are lying.
I have never seen something more accurate.

"Of course I love Star Wars user haha ´Use the force Luke´ am i right? xDD"

Okay, so there really are only the episodes IV, V, VI.
Fine.

What's positive in this, is that the SJW by large have faced such a tremendous hit straight in their face, that they won't recover from it. They are as dead as the Star Wars franchise is. That is a good thing.

What happens next, is the return of the sexploitation films. I bet Duke Nukem will be a feature film - and - a blockbuster in 2020. Trump also gets a second term, by a landslide victory.

Good days ahead.

Feels good man.

>Disney
>good stories

Since when?

I will give you:-

Tron
Pirates of the Carribean (first three)

star wars rogue one was pretty good
probably the best star wars movie other then a new hope. a new hope was pure adventure. rogue one was like saving private ryan in space. both good movies for their own reasons.

all movies have propaganda though. but i didnt think rogue one pushed it too far

i really, really far more prefer to see 2 huge trees crush a small AT-ST, than have bombs being dropped in space, or a space chase that doesnt make sense.
or the fucking hyperspace bullshit.
or poppins leya.
god damn, i swear, every single thing in this movie is fucking retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=46MALEk-7cE

Marry, fuck, kill, set on fire.

well yeah, it's not a hard sci-fi

but some implausibilities are harder to ignore then others. the hyperspace thing i can ignore, whatever, its space technology they don't have to explain shit, it's not an arthur c clark novel.

but i know for a fact that a teddy bear throwing a rock can not bring down a giant walking spacemetal death machine. thats hard to ignore implausible.

i had to imagine that the at-sts were made out of a lightweight metal thats actually only strong against lasers and weak against physical force. they never explained that in the movie, but imagining that extra detail is the only way it feels even vaguely possible

They didn't go far enough.

>mary, fuck

these are 2/10, at best, man....

Wow it's really fucking canon.

Disney just got the series and immediately proceeded to rape it across the fucking pinball machine.

They paid 4 billion to rape a franchise to such oblivion that it won't even matter soon it was a cultural landmark of American mythology and a historical point for storytelling of the people of its time. Now the series is a skeletal corpse stripped of every remaining meaning that may have left it a standing story in a world needing real truth in its art and films.

The future is just profitable organisms (Porgs), Snowflake characters without meaning and killed and brought into life without explanation (Snoke) and a place where every hero needs to die without a real reason just to make way for a marketable insert identity here character that not even the pandered to audience really likes deep inside.

I don't even like Star Wars that much, but the series at least meant something. Even the dreaded prequels told something that meant something, now the new trilogy takes place in the span of less than a year with no real meaning development or purpose laid within the story or characters. It's the showing of a culture where we take what was our modern Odyssey and remove the deeper purpose simply for a more readable sell able story for the mind of people who lost sense of grandeur and symbolism in adventurous fiction.

Fuck this culture, just fuck everything.

>i dont think i ever even read a book written by a woman
Middlemarch is pretty good

Let it collapse. If it BTFOs our society, it needs to be rebuilt from the ground up. I'm sick of these bastards thinking they're beyond justice. I don't care if them getting deep six'd wrecks our social order. The west needs an enema..

>the hyperspace thing i can ignore

really, the hyperspace thing, the biggest, dumbest shit in this movie you can ignore?
but a small machine being crushed by 2 huge trees falling on it bothers you more?
AT-ST are support walkers, not main battle tanks, its no wonder they got fucked easily.

>hyperspace thing is retarded, but its ok
>the entire space chase is beyond retarded, but its ok
>space leya is beyond retarded, but its ok
>2 huge trees crushed a small support walker, UH OH, I CANT TAKE IT, ITS TOO MUCH INCONSISTENSY AAHHH

ruined, yes. beyond repair, no. if they released episode 9 and then next year came out with a new episode 7 to totally reboot the "final trilogy," nobody would give a fuck about the pozzed trilogy and they'd be just as enthused with conceivably MORE enthusiasm.

"new coke" comes to mind

it's a strong franchise that will make money no matter what. returning to the classic monomyth and compelling anthology stories would be HARDER to do but would not make more or less money, so they're going to stick with their minimal investment.

>the hyperspace thing i can ignore, whatever, its space technology they don't have to explain shit, it's not an arthur c clark novel.
than you're an idiot who hasn't thought of the ramifications
do you realize how much lives and resources they would save if they just made big ships exactly like the ones they used but with no weapons or crew or anything but just tons of metal and hyperdrive capability piloted by a single droid?

if 1 rebel ship can BTFO, what was it? 3? 4? empire ships just by warp-ramming into them than they'd be far better off just building ships for that exact purpose...
it's completely idiotic.
idk what's worse?
that or leia supermanning it up with the force even though she's never used the force before in her life and jedi masters have never used the force to propel themselves through space before
literally turning the force into a deus ex machina
if the actress hadn't died they'd probably decide that Leia is going to be the new jedi master teaching Rey to beat the patriarchy

i hated that movie so damn much

lets not forget the premise of the entire space chase:
>we cant damage them

really, the dreadnought had 2 planet destroying guns, but snoke's flagship is unarmed?
or how about, kurwa, i dunno, sending other ships a bit farther to catch the rebel cruiser?
or, kurwa, since we established that 1 bomber can easily fuck up a 50 km dreadnought, how bout we launch our 999999999 TIE fighters and TIE bombers?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WE NEED THAT PURPLE FEMINIST SCENE

wow that sounds bad. yeah i haven't seen the movie.

i thought maybe emerging from hyperspace couldnt be done with enough accuracy to ram into another ship. that would make sense. but apparantly thats not the case since they do it in this movie i havent seen yet

i was just allowing hyperdrive in general. it's space technology i don't have to understand how it works.

star wars is a space fantasy not a hard science fiction. that being said, a hard sci-fi space opera with realistic physics would get me harder then durasteel

the atsts are made of durasteel a star wars metal tougher then the steel we use on earth. and the atst got crushed faster then an aluminum can by teddy bears with logs, im sorry it was hard to ignore

This is unfortunately trust. I met a guy that expressed how disappointed he was with the movie and ranted about it for 1 hour. After the rant he told me regardless, he will watch it 3 more times in theaters.

Yeah, for a kids movie.
You see I love Moto Mice from Mars or Beast Wars but I dont sperg online about my show. Numales dose.

I liked The Phantom Menace.

I couldn't believe this was real I had to look it up myself.

books.google.com/books?id=vr09DwAAQBAJ&pg=PT128&lpg=PT128&dq=Star Wars: Join the Resistance Escape from Vodran fart&source=bl&ots=xKMHZ4FVd0&sig=BdbnGyvrj8js688gk316Ahmp8SE&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwib8bu50c_YAhUOzVMKHVeMAioQ6AEwCnoECAYQAQ#v=onepage&q=Star Wars: Join the Resistance Escape from Vodran fart&f=false

What in the fuck?

space battles on a giant screen
of course hes going to watch it more then once
even if its retarded it looks spectacular right?

Full metal alchemist

For real tho this is the only example of a woman writing a great story

>a hard sci-fi space opera with realistic physics would get me harder then durasteel

The Expanse.

>and the at-st got crushed faster then an aluminum can by teddy bears with logs, im sorry it was hard to ignore

that half a second scene has no impact on anything, it didnt matter if it died by a tree, diarrhea or aids, nobody gave a fuck about that half a second scene.
The hyperspace thing is literally the most important event in the movie, and its retarded.
the entire space chase, which is the focus point of the entire movie, is retarded.
comparing a single at-st prop being wrecked in an action scene doesnt have impact or anything.

Absolutely luling at the amount of ways people defend this shit on Reddit, is it really an American thing for children to find fart humor funny? Only the stupidest of Americans could like this.

Shitty reactionary right analysis you have there

It’s not SJWs or muh left, it’s women

Earthsea is one of the best books I've ever read.

>They paid 4 billion to rape a franchise to such oblivion that it won't even matter soon it was a cultural landmark of American mythology and a historical point for storytelling of the people of its time
Jews love to tear apart goym idols.

Plot twist: the stormtroopers were the fashy good guys this entire time

Ursula K. LeGuin, Ziemiomorze.
Great book, read it.

are women technically even conscious beings?

if you ignore all of the fart stuff, it is poorly written. as if done by some high school student who has never really read a decent book

youtube.com/watch?v=9QJRw56cOVw

hmm, an asian woman, so probably several IQ points more than our average white SJW.
I liked full metal alchemist, had no idea a woman wrote it.

never heard of it, ill google it now.

Indeed.
Someone post the literary masterpiece from Jewish female Lauren Southern.

This guy gets it.

Women just assume that once something is established it will continue. As a gender they are ungrateful and take things for granted.

No woman ever has has a shit then cleans her stinking anus in a hot shower, and wonders how the sewage system or electrical grid works. If her toilet or shower stops working she’ll either delegate the problem or begrudgingly be forced to interact with a male who will fix the issue. She will be superificially gracious to the man while he resolves the problem, then she cannot wait for him to fuck off out of her life.

Star Wars could only have been created by a man, and males. No doubt a tiny smattering of competent women back in the 1970s were involved too. It’s the same with tech start ups or crypto, the early dynamic people are men, then women come along later once the risk has subsided and they sniff money and power.

> Or the completely baffling Leia Poppins In Space scene — which was the perfect opportunity to say goodbye to Carrie Fisher (since it is readily apparent that she won’t be returning in any future films)

top kek
the left can't meme because they've lost this: the dark side of humor

it was always complete trash
fpbp

>being this ignorant

amazon.com/Nirvana-Fire-Chinese-Hai-Yan/dp/7541132500

there's a tv series if you can't read chinese:
youtube.com/watch?v=KNJR7lB-a6U

Chakotay is a cunt.
>fuck, i feel old now that i look almost as old as he looks in this pic.

ah... sorry for spoiling some of it for you
but its a really horrible movie anyways and you should just save your money and pirate it later
good special effects i guess though

Thats where you are wrong their thinking is not mainstream....most people do not think like that...they want you to think it is mainstream

Ripley was one of the best sci fy characters...male or female

well, there are like.... 2 action scenes in the entire movie....
and they're so stupid you dont have time to admire the visuals, you keep thinking "why is this so god damn stupid"?

Fpbp

She's not a Jew but might as well be one

From its first appearance Star Wars has been as shitty as the food that the movie theater serves in the lobby.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

the expanse is amazing, best sci fi on tv

it's the entire ewok bit that i don't like. not just that one moment. a single at st "in reality" could conquer that entire species. the idea that throwing rocks and arrows at stormtroops and giant armored vehicles was retarded.

a single ww2 era tank could have defeated the ewok village

>caring about starkikes
How can you be so infant , user ?

I join you in your wtfing.

The original Star Wars trilogy were above average films at best. The Prequels were almost entirely shit. The nu-trilogy is shit. Star Wars, as a franchise, is literally made solely for the hardcore fanbase because the movies suck. They aren't good movies, they're made so people can clap at the references they get and see the lightsabers and shit and get goosebumps. RedLetterMedia is 100% right.

it's true though. It's complete rubbish.

I liked Virginia Woolf's Mrs. Dalloway even though it's shamelessly celebrates the most odious kind of cuntish selfishness.

Such words could only be produced by a true genius.
:DDDDDD

I disagree. Disney allowed it's own greed to kill the franchise. For the first time ever I didn't go to see a new Star Wars movie at the cinema this year. Not because of casting (and no doubt they'll over panda to a minority audience, again), but because they are going to keep pushing year after year more and more movies with wafer thin plot and substance. Pure greed, so they can fuck off!

come on, man, the prequels compared to the new trilogy are like mona lisa....
there were scenes that were silly, but not stupid.
this entire new trilogy doesnt make a lick of sense.
i could hire a random bum sleeping behind the drug store and he would write a better story.

Who cares abot this christmas movie franchise? All you need is Star Trek.

>a deep meteoric toot
pure poetry
that was beautiful

>sending other ships a bit farther to catch the rebel cruiser?
this completely destroys basically the whole movie

there is zero reason two of the star destroyers couldn't have peeled off and warped in front of them and destroyed them in seconds

also
>implying that they can't damage a ship that is well within visual range because its too far away
pretty sure modern warships in the ocean have farther range than that
even though according to the books super star destroyers had a range of 10 light minutes... but i guess its only 5 miles now

also ignoring the fact they could have sent tie fighters... considering they could have PICKED THEM UP when they got near since they're CHASING THEM
>they're too out of range for our fighters now hurrrrr

>For the first time ever I didn't go to see a new Star Wars movie at the cinema

same, first star wars movie i skipped in my life.
the shitty reviews i read on day 1 changed my mind and i pirated this trash instead of paying the jews.

Gonzalo is correct

I didn't even read the reviews, I've just had enough of their shit

yeah... id have to watch the movie again on mute and just the action scenes alone
best thing about the whole movie was the forcefield effect around the rebel ship when it was being fired on
(which apparently the empire ships don't have because a lone x-wing can just take out all their """armored""" turrets)

they also dropped bombs..... in space.