Ama

Ask a transgender Democrat living in a red state anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7xujgH_C2q8
youtube.com/watch?v=x55IuSyIyQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=WdRihAJ3H9Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_integrity_identity_disorder
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apotemnophilia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do you plan on killing yourself if not what can i do to help

How long do you give yourself before you do decide to follow through and kill yourself?

When did you realize you had autogynephilia?

I bump these posts

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I don’t plan on killing myself.

>fpbp
>t. My older brother is a halfway finished methead tranny who used to molest me and my little sisters.

Are you cute? Post pics.

>your older sister.

If your dad paid your surgery but you had to fuck him first chance he gets, would you take the offer

well, you should

bipolar disorder, GAD, and PTSD

gross, no

What do you think about the fact that most murdered transsexuals are killed by niggers?

>bipolar disorder, GAD, and PTSD

>GAD
>PTSD
>Real
Please just die will you.

Do you like Wafflehouse?

What is your opinion of this man?

Please do not refer to PoC as the n word or any other racial slur. I don’t really think race is the issue. It’s more of a cis male thing. White, black, or Latino does not matter.

>whats the point in being transnigger?
2nd question
>if you say its because to makes you feel better then why dont you have a goal and work hard to improve yourself and the lifes of everybody around you? why live hedonisticially and only caring for your own pleasure and well being?

How come you haven’t killed yourself yet?

from what I’ve seen not very good

Only steers and queers come from Texas and you don't look like a steer to me.

how come you havent killed yourself yet?

Lol I am from Texas.

Sticking feathers up your ass does not make you a chicken.

I do

do you have any tips for being more feminine?!

I want to be a good sissy for my Master :p

dunno why, maybe my dyslexia, but I replaced democrat with pedophile.

Right, all men of a certain race.

If I murder a faggot and feed it to the worms, will the worms get aids? and what is the probability for that?

can you please be a part of the 40%

I've heard its a good place to stay, but everyone keeps telling me to avoid the big cities. So for now I'll stay in Alabama.

>inb4 I fucked my cousin

You will eventually, or someone will rightfully lynch you.

How close are you to that age where you realize you're really just a big ol' dude who wears skirts and wigs?
Also, how are you still a democrat despite the whole left using your "minority" as human shields for their ends?

ok fine just ignore me! rude

what color panties are you wearing? Mine are pink with white lace~

>what’s the point in being transgender?

You get to live as your true authentic self. You don’t have to hide anymore.

>if you say its because to makes you feel better then why dont you have a goal and work hard to improve yourself and the lifes of everybody around you? why live hedonisticially and only caring for your own pleasure and well being?

I have goals and I help people when I can. But I have to help myself first before I can help others so that’s what I’m doing.

Kill yourself.

Why is this gross? What if your dad self identifies as a non relative?

You avoided my question on autogynephilia.

Sorry I was getting to you hun. Honestly to answer your previous question I would I say buy some nice makeup and female clothing. Grow your hair out or buy a wig. Wear jewelry. Paint your nails or have someone else do them. Wax, pluck, and shave.

Mine are like cucumber colored. They have some lace at the top. They have little cactuses with Santa hats on them.

Master here
I approve of this message. Thank you!

when will you kill yourself

Please go the fuck back to Sup Forums

That’s honestly my worst fear living out here.

>nothing else better to do with your life and time
how about work 14 hours a day in a coal mine, trying to feed your children.
lets see how transnigger are you then, but nop you live a comfy life playing around with your fantasies until they become part of you
transniggerism is a self induced metal illness

youtube.com/watch?v=7xujgH_C2q8
youtube.com/watch?v=x55IuSyIyQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=WdRihAJ3H9Q

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_integrity_identity_disorder

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apotemnophilia

So find a goal in life, don't let your inner darkness take over and fuck you up.
Sacrifice and make a fucking family, work your butt off for that family so that your child grows strong

But nop you'd rather play dress up and chop off you penis

I would tell you to avoid rural retard land but unfortunately that is where I live. The cities are friendlier territory for me. Otherwise it’s not bad here.

I outed a tranny before. He tried to silence me with money.

die nazi

Honestly you could make the same charge at Republicans with Roy Moore and Donald Trump.

This post made me laugh too hard

That’s horrible. You should never out someone.

eventually, but I'm not the only one

Disregarding your mental illness from a moment.

It is sad that trannys try harder to look feminine than Western women who cut their hair and dress and act like men.

When you larp as a woman do you tape your cock to your taint or have you chopped it off?

I was also diagnosed with gender identity disorder. It’s not a sexual fetish. It’s literally who I am.

Are you actually serious?

We have to.

yes, he is associated with the alt-right aka neo-nazis aka very fine people

Do you understand that what you feel about yourself isn’t necessarily what you are?

Hi OP! Have you ever considered a suicide?

>t. They say I’m a dreamer. But I’m not the only one.

I’m not larping. I press it up.

Oh lord, poor bait. 3/10

>tfw trans and pretty liberal
>had so many bad experiences (what other kind are there?) with niggers that I support nazis

Where are my car keys?

It is

>t. I want to believe there is hope

Transexuality in all its forms in a mental health issue. We need treatment - whole artificial thing, and one potential treatment is transitioning, even if it is shit.

He has disavowed the alt-right and racism on multiple occasions.

aww thanks, although yeah those are pretty basic

any other tips that aren't obvious? Anything you've noticed that really helps that might not be obvious?

What age did you start HRT at?

>How close are you to that age where you realize you're really just a big ol' dude who wears skirts and wigs?

Ha! I’m 27 and I’ve been on hrt for 3.5 months.

>Also, how are you still a democrat despite the whole left using your "minority" as human shields for their ends?

I’m a left wing Liberal myself. I am proud that President Obama and Secretary Clinton stood up for me. They weren’t using us as any shield. If anything they shielded us from what we are currently experiencing.

Whigs are shit, grow it out if you can

Dealing with niggers is the ultimate wake-up call. Other political opinions shouldnt matter; all should avoid the groid.

what's your level of education and if college/university what major?

When are you going to kill yourself? Or do you want to be publicly humiliated and lynched by the locals?

Except it doesn't treat it at all and the suicide rates are literally the same.
Not to mention it never fucking works.

Having two X chromosomes usually helps with the following:
>soft skin/hair
>small hands
>no Adam’s apple
> melodic voice
>no beard
>no penis
>no balls or sack
>feminine hips
>slight bone structure/frame
>pretty face
>real breasts that will produce milk

Too late. Got 300 out of him and his feminine penis.

Post pic of your neo-vagina

How big are your tits and are you passing for real (as in a redneck who gets laid would scan you as a woman)

What are you currently experiencing that you weren't before?
And I give you until your 30s to come crashing down after the realization that it's simply impossible for you to pretend anymore.
I do feel sorry, don't get me wrong.

I did like four semesters at university before I dropped out or failed. I switched my major a few times:

poli sci
journalism
sociology
history

>transgender democrat
Ah, redundancy.

All kiked subjects

>27
>hrt for 3.5 mos
What kind of effects are you seeing so far, physically? Was it too late to start? Or is it too early to see any effects yet?

Why are you on pol?

Why do vote democrat?

>to bait us into a slide?

>a redneck who gets laid would scan you as a woman and later probably kill you when he took off your pants

Reminder: The trannies who try to hide their real sex are subconsciously trying to commit suicide by proxy since they're too cowardly to do it themselves.

>having two chromosomes doesn't mean soft skin/small hands, no adam's apple
it means you are more likely to receive a large dose of estrogen that defines those features, while a large does of testosteron means everything you've mentioned

Anything over 12 is too late to start, and anything under 18 is severe child abuse.

yeah that's true, I'm in the process of doing that and my hair does grow fast. I just suck at styling it in a girly manner ;s

>mental illness

I'm on my second year of mechatronics engineering the only class I failed was sociology, everything else are A, really reconsider your life, you're wasting it in useless majors

My hair is getting crazy long and just flat out beautiful. My facial hair isn’t as bad. My arm hair is thinning out a little. My facial features have softened up a lot. I’m curvier. I’ve had some slight breast growth. My nipples are really big. I feel more wimsical if that makes sense. I’m happy with where I am currently in my medical transition. It’s never too late to start imo.

How big are you feet and hands? How broad is your shoulder girdle.

Most of the trannys I see are still images from very carefully curated images and specific angles.

Do you have features that just stick out as hypermasculine that are easy to detect in 3d space when you personally cant' control the orientation of the observer?