Madoka Magica

Of all the girls, I think Mami-san is the one who deserves a happy ending the most.

She does get the good ending.

Yeah, in terms of character and suffering she really is ahead of all the other girls.

Would that be Kyoko or Homura?

Homura could have avoided all the suffering by not being retarded. Kyoko and Mami had bad luck with their lifes, so one of them.

>Homura could have avoided all the suffering by not being retarded
not really, all the shit you guys kept saying she should have done was done in the other timelines and didn't work.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, OP.

I'm sure that this thread will work out daijoubu and not degenerate into a 400 post chain of two autists replying to each other through an endless series of proxies

She was too smug, and I hate smug girls.

I like that Mami has been getting so much positive attention lately, Mami's Fans must finally be coming out of hiding.

>Homura could have avoided all the suffering by not being retarded
how

I showed my sister madoka magica and she said it was gay,
and now she thinks im gay.

should have wished for unlimited wishes

no new content, no new discussion, everything turns to shit

Solid shells.Waluigi Night counters explosive weaponry by setting it on (super) fire, causing it to denotation pre-maturely.

>Mami
>smug

Her happy ending being Homu's housewife.

Faggot

Homura objectively suffered the most

Movie 4 when?

Yeah that would have saved it from the cylinder of 100,000 remote-activated mines that Homura detonated around it

She was willing to lure her kohai to their deaths so she didn't have to be alone anymore. Mami is a cunt.

why didn't homura just used nuclear warheads against waluigi night?

At least Homura and everyone else gets to be happy in Homura's world

We need a thread everyday, huh?

>detonate 100 MT warhead to kill Walpurgis
>Madoka contracts with Kyuubey to repair the devastation or is killed in the blast

>everyone else gets to be happy in Homura's world
sayaka still got NTRd

Kyousuke was a fag anyway, its' her gain and Hitomi's loss

>Kyousuke was a fag anyway
she wouldn't have done better

She dodged a bullet, m8.

Yes. If we don't have at least one ACKemi shitpost fest a day then the heat death of the universe will only arrive sooner.

>Kyousuke was a fag anyway, its' her gain and Hitomi's loss
>Believing the Butcher's lies.

What is Homura going to do when Madoka eventually just dies of old age in Homura's new order? Allow her spirit to retake its' place along with the rest of the Cycle? Wasn't a normal life all she ever wanted Madoka to have anyway?

You need to calm down.

This, she perfectly knew the pain and risks of being a magical girl, yet she lured two innocent girls because she was lonely.

m8 I don't have to believe anything, you see with your own eyes how much of a shit he is in Rebellion

Who is the stronger fighter: Mami or Kyoko?

Stronger as in actual strength? Kyoko.
Over all more experienced? Mami.

who's the prettiest?

In my honest, humble opinion:Mami, with her hair in a ponytail or with it down.

Kyouko

Her smugness is so subtle that only a gentleman like myself can perceive it.
She's smug as fuck in the OP picture for example.

Shit he's right, now I'm seeing it.

>mami
>not smug

like said
she's a classy girl

What was the point of the spool of thread they threw everywhere in Rebellion?

Whats not to like. Smart , cute, has a good head on her shoulders

read thread of fate cliche maybey?

Combined with its ridiculous armour and literal power over fire, yeah. That would have saved it. You literally cannot take it down without Anti-Fortress shit.

Why feel bad for Mami? Imagine how terrible it is for Kyouko, getting forcibly paired with the shittiest possible girl for the sake of the fans. Sayaka was a mistake.

I want Mami to give me a happy ending.

that's why you show normalfags the movies because it gets to the point much faster than "you gotta watch the first 3 episodes and then it'll get darker"

If QB has been known to prey on girls who are victims of war why haven't any of them wished to end it?

>forcibly paired
>for the fans sake
>shittiest girl
Sure, because there was a huge crowd over the pair before episode 9.
And Kyouko devoted herself to Sayaka in the first place,

>sayaka drowning
>kyoko is all like ha scrub!

But who does Mami end up with?

madokas little brother

Me.

Are you a cute 2D girl?

Yeah.

is she still your favorite?
do you still love her the same way you did 6 years ago?

The crushing despair of perpetual loneliness.

Mami is best girl

>6 years ago
Thanks for the reminder

She got her happy ending in Rebellion, tho.

>happy ending that's about to get BTFO

Most of them can't just wish for anything they want, they probably weren't strong/influential enough

prove it

Did they ever say how long Homura spent reversing time?

Urobuchi said around 100 times in an interview, but it was never directly stated in the show itself.

There's a series of rewatch threads on Reddit, and a handful of people watching for the first time because of them. It wouldn't be inconceivable for a few to make or participate in threads here.

Is there a place to find the manga?

She was already BTFO at the beginning

>spends almost 9 years in a month long time loop
how is it even possible to have that much resolve?

Be a batshit crazy dyke in absolute and utter denial.

It's that or give up (die).

Serious question lads,

If Mami had been in a time loop instead of Homura, how would the series have changed?

She'd kill herself sometime in the second loop.

What's the appeal of Mami such that she gets constant threads on Sup Forums even in 2017? There are girls with bigger titties and longer drills out there

It was never about the tits, man... It goes so much deeper than you can understand.

Just a reminder that she is 14 years old.

she's so likeable the people who hate/dislike her are the weirdos

muskets are 300 year old technology

She's 15. She's a grade higher than the rest of the girls.

She's a dirty friend killer and deserved everything that happened to her.

Please stop reminding me, and is correct, she is 15.

There is nothing wrong with killing witches, friendo

After all these years I still don't know if people are really this retarded or just trolling

>Show actually calls Mami out on this
>A-user is a retard for calling Mami out on this

but it's correct. she is the most morally questionable meguka

How does one go about fixing Sayaka's self-esteem?

I don't get why people cream over this side character

The problem is capitalism

So retarded then, she's basically giving advice to someone that was recruited to join the army, is QB the one that is trying to force them to join, also
>she is the most morally questionable meguka
That would be Homura, dumbfuck

wait ten years

>That would be Homura, dumbfuck
"no"

>That would be Homura, dumbfuck
*Kyouko

>Implying OP isn't jut a tripfag who got their trip banned.

Mami had no choice but to b come a meguca, trashayka and Madoka had a choice and one of them was even whiling to wish for a goddamn cake, the other a retard, chose to heal some faggot who didn't even like her.

Mami showed them what was like to be a magical girl, and yes she did ecurage them but at no point did she force them.

It's like these turbofags weren't even fucking watching.

Oh wow, fucking delusional and no is not Kyouko, she only suggest to harm the person you love in order to make them yours, Homura actually fucking do it.

>Kyoko dindu nuffin, there's nothing wrong with letting familiars eat innocent people so that you can use them like a farm and there's also nothing wrong with hoarding excess grief seeds like a dragon so that all the other magical girls around you become witches in the resulting grief seed drought!
fuck off

But Kyouko spent the series beating up Sayaka.