#ThotWar 2.0

The moment Millennial Woes realized he was wrong about the #ThotWars

twitter.com/MiIlennial_Matt/status/951312223338684417

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?=88m30s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally who

No one cares you nazbol skank tell us when you find more coalburners.

I stood up for Tara and said Nick was being stupid but I was wrong. I only did that because I thought she was a net positive. She is always talking about race realism but apparently she is not about calling out Jews. She's not if she says things about the holocaust without at least some sort of acknowledgment that it didn't happen the way Jews say it did.

I hate nazbol too but I must disavow Tara. Only people I will support from now on in the alt right are those that call out the Jews and are race realists and believe in a future ethnostate.

I don't get the memes. She doesn't look Jewish at all
Isn't Nick a 56%er?

She is one of yours. Take her back.

I'm not saying he's right about everything but he was right about Tara. Not because she's a woman though. Because she literally claimed to be a 4th generation holocaust survivor. She's redpilled about race so there's no way she's not aware of the truth.

Fair enough. I thought he didn't like he because of the Indian and jew blood. I don't really follow ecelebs desu

Never trust crypto kike whores, she can preach ethnostate all she wants but behind the scenes shes gobbling poojeets shit covered dick

Shes got fuck all Jewish in her. She should be focusing on producing white babies instead of fucking around on youtube.

Her parents will disown her if she doesnt believe in old kike lies she is most probably so brainwashed at this point >my old lying kike granny was raped by nazi brown shirts with their nazi shota cocks and they came inside her jew vagina with their dirty smelly nazi cum its 100% real because she told me

She is not a Briton. She is the "British" version of a castizo. I am more British than that woman and my people have been in this fuckin country for 350 years.

Subscribe to her Patreon. She's deserved some reparations, you evil Goyim.

Doesn't matter. She's still white. No need to purity spiral. That only divides us. Her BF, and hopefully soon to be husband, is white and they will have white babies. That is all that matters.

She's NOT Jewish and Indian?

Ha hi nick. I see you tweeted my post. Did not mean to make your ego any bigger but hey you deserve to feel right on this. Now if you only started lifting!

What is this ThotWar/ThotGate?

Twitter/YouTube Eceleb autism
This is what white nationalism has devolved into
It’s embarrassing

I don't care about that. The thing that convinced me was what she said about being holocaust. Truly we need to test these people with these questions.

>She doesn't look Jewish at all
Man git the fuck outta here.

FUCK OFF WITH THE FUCKING ECELEB SHIT

She doesn't belong in England, she's a taig/yid/poo in loo
Thank fuck she's supposedly emigrating

more pointless drama

>I'm a fourth generation holocaust survivor
holy kek

Your cousin.

A jewish lady that makes you tube videos

That irish fuck is so fucking crigy sitting in his basement with that funny accent parroting bascially Sup Forumss talking points. Holy fuck? This is the "intellect" this movement is capable of?

Apologize to the lady, Hans.

Oh look, another eceleb thread

I'm sorry that we apparently missed some.

>irish

>youtube drama

Not relevant to the board.
Guess what?

Thot anglomutt Tara McCarthy, depressing Millenial Woes, a fox, Jean-François "Papa" Gariépy, Andrew "Race" Warsky.

whatever he is... it's hilarious when he stares into the camera with those red watered eyes like a big black guy is coming out of the shadows any sec to stick his bbc in his ass.

>I'm a fourth generation holocaust survivor

a jew co-opting a movement for white interests. they sure cant help themselves.

So her relative died in Auschwitz because of typhus or some shit. Why did she even need to bring that up? She also seems sympathetic to Feminism which is an ever bigger red flag for me. This shit is why certain women can cause a lot of irreversible damage to a movement.

The fact that this drama is even occurring in the first place is evidence that women should just let men do the talking. We can handle infighting much better when it is only men involved.

I just finished reading Hobbes Leviathan and its appendix today. I try to have an informed understanding of the world and decision makers. Others make threads about e-celeb office politics. Do you still need someone to hold your hand politically or are you big boys?

She's a Jewish-Indian mutt that has feminist and vegan ideas. I have no idea why anyone accepts her to be part of the AR.

yeah that doesn't look jewish, sorry

What's the point of this shit? I don't follow it. Give me the drama rundown.
Fuck off commie.

Then you must not see a lot of jews in your daily life, because that's phenotype to a T.

Previous thread
With "link"
>youtube.com/watch?=88m30s
The shillniggers couldn't even wait until the last one archives.

>purity spiral
This is me making the jerk off hand motion.

I love the smug face that irish autist makes when she mentions on of her jewish granparents dying in the holocaust. It's the the typlical holocaust denier smirk preparing to """"redpill"""" her on how her grandparents actually had swimming polls in Auschwitz and were playing pool all the time.

Nick if you're still reading this: the whole nazbol meme was funny and you were right about the thots but a lot of those guys just hate everything to do with the alt right. They shill against Paul nehlen. Please take a stand on that.

Dumbass

You mean like what Weev said at the very beginning

>4th generation holocaust survivor
and i'm a 3rd generation watersnoodramp survivor

get the fuck out you dumb cunt

I assumed she called Jews since I saw the other two criteria. So obviously she's being deceptive. Weev is good.

LMAO
great edit

>Millennial Woes
>male feminist
>"I don't want people to race mix"
>this is how I articulate an ethnostate

This is the guy all opposition wants to debate and it is obvious why. Can someone fire this fucking idiot before he does anything else stupid.

I wanna see her feet

>thot
Why the nigger-speak?
Also
>le hashtag cancer outside of Twitter
Fuck off millenial subhuman.

Anyone who has ever stepped on reddit or Twitter like you cancerous fucks should get an automatic rangeban.

Never forget

>She's still white.
Quarter poo, part jew. Shes literary a mutt