SJWs pushing for more diversity in Gaming

BOO HOO!

Game companies are failing on diversity, according to new report says Polygon

archive.is/3K8YJ

WHATEVER WILL WE DO WITHOUT MAGICAL NEGROES AND STRONK WOMYN TELLING US WHAT'S BEST FOR OUR MALE-DOMINATED SPACE?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h_oMkQY2ico
youtube.com/watch?v=66FV7dTdwiw#t=01m25s
youtube.com/watch?v=BymeLkZ7GqM
youtube.com/watch?v=N9wHmF9cdW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>increasing demands by employees to hire more women and minorities
As if the fucking employees would understand shit about running a business. How the fuck did game development attract such blatant fucking faggots to the industry? Good God.

>Polygon

>Bioware Montreal hired that brown Nazi and tons of women/"women" for Mass Effect Andromeda
>it bombed
>now Bioware Montreal is dead

That's what you get for hiring based on skin color/genitals instead of talent

>demand by employees to hire more women and minorities
the eternal beta male

I really do not care if my game was made by a normal white man or a xisgendered half asian half black dragonkin as long as it's a good game

YOU WANT MORE RACISM EVERYWHERE SJW CUNTS?
CAUSE THAT'S HOW YOU GET IT
TRY US AGAIN AND WE ELECT SOMEONE MORE RADICAL THAN TRUMP AND GAS YOUR FILTHY KIND

The Japanese and Eastern European video game industries are loving this retardation coming from the West. Everybody is turning to their games to get away from this.

>AND WE ELECT SOMEONE MORE RADICAL THAN TRUMP
Who is this "we", faggot?

>his name is robert paulson

silent majority along the world :^)

Bungie is next. Their main breadwinner destiny is dying thanks to the SJWs that work there now.

>Game companies are failing on diversity

So?

tfw the illegal Mexicans being bused in to vote for Hillarious were to distract us from the illegla Polacks being flown in to vote for God Emperor.

>His name is Robert Paulson

This.

Why can't we have sanity anymore?

Bungie has been dead since they fired Marty O'Donnell

>O'Donnell is a self-described political conservative, and Bungie coworkers described him as the most right-leaning employee at the company.[9]

Is it possible SJWs are a scheme to ruin american industries? Really folds my tin foil into a hat.

>being flown
we swam our way there and back just to save the world from insane warmongers

I just finished ME1 recently and judging by the names the development team was 95%+ White, and virtually only White when it came to the most important roles. It should also be mentioned that female names were very rare (E.g. Casey Hudson, all composers were White, etc.).

Same can be said for ME2, however I'm not sure what the statistics are for ME3.

Case in point was that Bioware was a White male company when it made arguably the greatest sci fi series in video games, and it was a diverse company when it fell from grace with Andromeda.

They also botched the studies included. In the report, it stated that Whites made up 61% of employees, Asian 18%, Spic 5%, African 1%, however these were world-wide numbers. So, this could just mean that vidya companies in the West are overwhelmingly White, and vidya companies in Japan (maybe China) are overwhelmingly Asian.

I also don't trust the 'Hispanic' number, as actors like Martin Sheen (The Illusive Man) would be classified under this category.
youtube.com/watch?v=h_oMkQY2ico

It fell from grace long before Andromeda

>It fell from grace long before Andromeda

Well, most game companies are eastern european and good luck there

western game companies aren't game companies anymore, they're shit companies

MEANINGFUL CHOICES

Do you mean in the Dragon Age series? If so I can't comment.

ME3 was rushed and the script was reworked to the game's detriment but it wasn't a disaster.
youtube.com/watch?v=66FV7dTdwiw#t=01m25s

>MEANINGFUL CHOICES

Shephard wiping sweat off of brow deciding what button to push to lose.jpg

good luck with that, i only play jap games and indie dev games anyway, western games are shit anyway.

"A strange game...."

Maybe they learned from Wolfenstein being a $30 bin game

We already saw the product of SJWs-videogames and diversity...who in the hell would want more of that?

>that fucking pic
lol holy shit, the gall on them to use this pic alongside that article lmao

what are some good games made by xisgendered half asian half black dragonkin?

When I'm driving my car and I'm only a few minutes from coming home I play the song during halo 3 on the last mission with the warthog run

Thats great.
Take the gaming away !
Let the white males do nazi stuff again !
Biggest mistake ever !

games are for children

The absolute state of the western game industry right now...

Japan & Poland are putting out good shit right now though.

Wow thank you white boomers for allowing this to happen. Now it's even harder to get a job because I'm a fucking white male

>2020 polish collusion

>Ruberg

Why can't non-Western countries make their own games? For how much people rag on Poland, they have a decent video game industry. When was the last African or Mexican made video game?

>Bonnie Ruberg
Every fucking time, without fail.

jewish culture

this is suuuuuuper Orwellian to read bros. it's making me want to check the fuck out srsly

>this kills the game

japanese culture

>xisgendered half asian half black dragonkin
Does this sounds like sanity to you?

whats the point then

I haven't played a good western video game in fucking ages
the only things western games do that Japanese don't are CRPGs and CRPG lite like Daggerfall and Morrowind, and look where Bethesda ended up
go Jap or go home boys

>When was the last African or Mexican made video game

If it's anything like their film industry i gladly welcome African vidya

youtube.com/watch?v=BymeLkZ7GqM

I am slightly miffed

How to kill an industry 101. Why I wait a year from release before I buy a game. That, and for steam sale for 10 bucks. These fuckers deserve as little money as possible. I will buy The Last Night as soon as it drops though.

That in itself, of course not.

Sanity is judging the game solely by its content.

I doubt it.
In my experience, they just double down.
They’re entrenched now and need to be starved out by not buying the shit in the first place.

>estronaut soyboys using their hands for manual labor

Don't forget Nintendo cucked on a sombrero in Super Mario Odyssey

GG has failed

as a proud inter-sectional, gender non-binary, gay trans, black Asian hermaphrodite. It is about time we have more video game Dibersity

its about fucking time. Yeah White GENOCIDE

Why don't we start trolling for more people in wheel chairs, birth defects, and people with bowel and digestive problems as protagonists in video games?

Are we supposed to know the people on the right side?

>GG has failed
what the fugg did you want it to do!?! Bust down the doors of all the SJW's and sweep them all off to a deathcamp? Get real,GG did everything it could legally do.

Yes, but there are no good games, just propaganda BS.

Voting is for slaves. We must gas the kikes ASAP.

You're right my hopes were too high. I felt like a college antifa member who thinks xe is changing the world by xis actions.

Bah, again, Nintendo opened Pandora's box

youtube.com/watch?v=N9wHmF9cdW8

SJWs always make the worst video games, examples: the last Mass Effect or Mafia 3.

answer the question. what are some games that are good that are made by people like that? what makes you think a creature like that is capable of making a good game?

This. Why can't we have a strong, independent, acne scarred virgin who doesn't need no woman?
I demand to be represented

>muh opression
>muh hetero patriarchy
>muh racism
>muh colonialism
>muh dehumanisation
>muh poc
>muh sexism
>muh fuck white culture
I swear this is the most progressive thing I've ever read. How did they manage to fit so much progressive language/buzzwords in one paragraph?

>Sorry, it's just naked, fat, black, cripple, dykes are hard to find.

STEM-soyboys love virtue signaling and beta orbiting.

kek underrated

Shutup faggot.

Bethesda Softworks

Owner: ZeniMax Media

Robert A. Altman (Jewish), Chairman and CEO.

ZeniMax also owns: Arkane Studios, Battlecry Studios, id Software, Machine Games, Tango Gameworks.

---

Activision Blizzard - Bobby Kotick (Jewish), CEO.

Blizzard Entertainment - Mike Morhaime (Jewish), co-founder and President.

Steve Bornstein (Jewish), chairman of the Media Networks division of Activision Blizzard.

Activision - Eric Hirshberg, CEO.

---

Electronic Arts - Larry Probst (Jewish), Chairman.

---

I don't know of any.

Sanity would also be seeing a correlation and or causation between people being xisgendered half asian half black dragonkin and the quality of the games they produce.

>supposed to know the people
it's just nips/chink games vs jews idiot.

Here's to (you), Sup Forums.

I wanted to make a game where you're a fat character and you cant run very fast and you have to stop and eat a lot. RPG should totally let you be big fat asses it's like playing the game on hard mode.

Mexico is just as foreign to Japan as any other country. If anything, Nintendo cucked itself when it made its mascot a White Italian whose theme is jazz music.

I would argue that it's the least cucked media industry, but that's not saying much.

The heavy Japanese influence has probably done some good, as well as the focus on competition and hierarchy (e.g. at the end of the game players are ranked 1st to last, in single players games objectives are centred around beating AI opponents, etc.)

So Andromeda Deluxe Edition isn't worth $12?

Lot's of people were introduced to Sup Forums in the first place because they were worried of feminists infiltrating game industry and journalism eventually coming for their bikini armors and anime tiddies.

Wypipo need to come out with their own gaming studios like Nazi Games. I want to see a Holocaust Simulator and a PizzaGate RPG.

Because probably there is a link between the kind of people who make video games and the final result of their work.

I mean the Japanese have actually made well known games and are recognizable games. That pic makes it seem like we're supposed to know the other people.

>yokotaro

Fucking god damn, this man never stops being amazing.

>sufficient diversity
Sufficient for what exactly?

Japanese are more often than not the chad video game developers followed by slavs.

>Nintendo cucked itself when it made its mascot a White Italian
They didn't think of mario to sell more games guineas and please the Jews and their camp followers in the 80s idiot. There is no lobby for more italians in video games. They just found the names and faces interesting, which i don't care. It's the obvious token bullshit and underhandedness and smugness and trying to cuck the people who give pay the shekels that enrages me.

Maybe? Idk why so many people here are getting triggered by my comment that people should judge the game for itself instead of the race and gender of the creator. Only SJWs judge for stupid, superficial reasons.

Borderlands 2. When it came out I chuckled a lot.
>now I can only cringe

Market value, my friend. It's worth whatever people will buy.

Well, yes, they weren't trying to appeal to Italians when they made that, although they might have seen it as appealing to 'Westerners'.

That being said, he wasn't a token character.