youtube.com/watch?v=evRsZT-R2bA
youtube.com/watch?v=xc7cZdTLcFw
youtube.com/watch?v=9X48aAIKGeo
youtube.com/watch?v=bc90K7Kieek
youtube.com/watch?v=fN5HV79_8B8
youtube.com/watch?v=BEWB_BPhbkc
youtube.com/watch?v=YclB7UDbnKQ
businessinsider.com/jared-kushner-trump-white-house-2017-3
nytimes.com/2005/03/05/nyregion/democratic-donor-receives-twoyear-prison-sentence.html
nytimes.com/2017/02/11/us/politics/jared-kushner-israel.html?emc=edit_tnt_20170212&nlid=56544016&tntemail0=y&_r=0
businessinsider.com/jared-kushner-ties-george-soros-goldman-sachs-peter-thiel-1-billion-loan-2017-5
theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/20/israel-new-settlement-benjamin-netanyahu-jared-kushner-amichai-amona
newsweek.com/jared-kushner-disclosure-form-west-bank-settlements-israel-white-house-729290
forbes.com/sites/stevenbertoni/2016/11/22/exclusive-interview-how-jared-kushner-won-trump-the-white-house/#122306fd3af6
newsweek.com/jared-kushner-security-clearance-white-house-access-ivanka-donald-trump-723993
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mfw my mexican cleaner sneezes

Kikes are gonna pay.

Kike thread?

You're in one.

begone shill

Digits 4/5 times. Impressive

The zion shills flood the board with noiz, but Kek's light still shines through.

youtube.com/watch?v=mrNICkWcqt4
>I know everybody in this room!

youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups
>You don't have to be a Jew to be a Zionist.

victuruslibertas.com/2017/05/did-trump-accidentally-save-the-world/

youtube.com/watch?v=-ES3NBMaFyY

Trump really is /ourguy/

Wrong pic

Oh yeah I'm sure kikes fear The Donald.

Soon

MUH 4D CHESS

They do. That's why you're here.

Donald bends to the Jews

Shills out in force. Mossad on suicide watch

why wouldn't you taint your enemy with your mark, in order to sow doubt and infighting amongst your people?

Padishah Emperor Trump bends to no man.

Now show the full video where he goes back to shake his hand

youtube.com/watch?v=13jcdyXZif8

*their

You know what he was doing.

This is implying that the Jews have been an enemy of his for at least 40 years. If so, why marry Ivanna and have a Jewish daughter? Pic related is the only positive evidence I've seen, and it's hearsay.

He saw his favorite President, JFK, get assassinated. He is the embodiment and the voice of the American people. He's going to take back this country.

The dotard just forgot what the hell he was doing there, he went back to sucking Jewish dick a few seconds later.

That video really activates my FUCKING almonds, user. I really hope it is true, and not all melodrama.

it's not that they were planning for the long term
it's just branding, like attempting to mark cattle it's not yours, that it's not cattle, and that hasn't asked for it: worst case, nothing happens, and it's free; best case, a liability card against your enemies that can be played any time

>This picture strikes fear into the heart of the kike shills
How? It's a picture of a kike shill. I don't get it

youtube.com/watch?v=QoSqMIKmt2w

youtube.com/watch?v=O3yCeWiqrRA

youtube.com/watch?v=evRsZT-R2bA

youtube.com/watch?v=xc7cZdTLcFw

Bannon is an Israel shill from hell.

Qanons' very existence is making me think this is all a big show.

The dotard stood up to quick, not enough blood was reaching his brain, he didn't know what the fuck was going on, he didn't do it on purpose. When he recovered he ran up to his masters.

Q user is a fucking Jew operation. They never mention Israel. It's mixing 1/10 truth with 9/10 disinfo and it's from the kike perspective.

Trump said the forces of evil won WW2.

Makes sense, since the water filter merchant is now talking about it.

Oprah isn't running for office.

youtube.com/watch?v=9X48aAIKGeo

youtube.com/watch?v=bc90K7Kieek

youtube.com/watch?v=fN5HV79_8B8

>I want to thank the Hollywood Foreign Press Association. We know the press is under siege these days. We also know it's the insatiable dedication to uncovering the absolute truth that keeps us from turning a blind eye to corruption and to injustice. To—to tyrants and victims, and secrets and lies. I want to say that I value the press more than ever before as we try to navigate these complicated times, which brings me to this: what I know for sure is that speaking your truth is the most powerful tool we all have.

>But it's not just a story affecting the entertainment industry. It's one that transcends any culture, geography, race, religion, politics, or workplace.

>In my career, what I've always tried my best to do, whether on television or through film, is to say something about how men and women really behave. To say how we experience shame, how we love and how we rage, how we fail, how we retreat, persevere, and how we overcome.

>So I want all the girls watching here, now, to know that a new day is on the horizon! And when that new day finally dawns, it will be because of a lot of magnificent women, many of whom are right here in this room tonight, and some pretty phenomenal men, fighting hard to make sure that they become the leaders who take us to the time when nobody ever has to say 'Me too' again."

Fake News Awards + Julian Assange hourglass + #Times up with the scales of justice = DOTR Approaches.

Chrissy Teigen tweeted to Oprah and Ivanka "ew gross". She knows what's coming.

>tfw Trump is All-Might

>tfw All Might is Trump.

I know, and you should know that Assange is a Mossad/Israel shill. He denies 9-11 truth, which I could understand for reasons of legitimacy, but he literally only makes us look bad and Israel look good. The evidence is even readily available on JooTube.

And through Pence, they get to Trump

Assange is not an Israeli shill. He's also probably gonna get pardoned.

Trump is in charge.

Nope. The nasty vindictive Brits will get him

He's already gone.

That's the illusion

If he is, he is in a cell in Belgravia

LOL

Attach video, user. Is that a Jesuit?

They will all, inevitably, have to put that noose around their necks.

youtube.com/watch?v=BEWB_BPhbkc

Fuckin' hell, user. Faith partially restored.

Oprah is a Trump plant. You're a kike shill.

Why didn't he lock her up?

see

What? She's involved in eugenics, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=YclB7UDbnKQ

That has nothing to do with what I said. She's playing her class system card.

Cool. Go find another thread to shill. You're wasting time here.

No I'm not, you're being a faggot by refusing to answer the hard questions. This hive-mid bullshit is negating some hard evidence. By the way, you obviously no nothing of Hitler's connections to the Zionists.

>"Kushner, 36, has been described as the most powerful aide to the president of the United States. He and his wife, Trump's oldest daughter, Ivanka, moved to Washington, DC, from New York so Kushner could take an unpaid role as one of Trump's senior advisers. On Monday, Trump appointed Kushner as the head of the new White House Office of American Innovation, whose aim is to overhaul government operations using ideas from the business world."
businessinsider.com/jared-kushner-trump-white-house-2017-3

>>Father, Charles Kushner, is a criminal, Democratic donor
nytimes.com/2005/03/05/nyregion/democratic-donor-receives-twoyear-prison-sentence.html

>>Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is so close with Jared Kushner’s family that he once slept in Kushner’s childhood bedroom
nytimes.com/2017/02/11/us/politics/jared-kushner-israel.html?emc=edit_tnt_20170212&nlid=56544016&tntemail0=y&_r=0

>Jared Kushner didn't disclose business ties to George Soros, Peter Thiel, and Goldman Sachs, or that he owes $1 billion in loans
businessinsider.com/jared-kushner-ties-george-soros-goldman-sachs-peter-thiel-1-billion-loan-2017-5

>Israel begins work on first settlement in 25 years as Jared Kushner flies in
theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/20/israel-new-settlement-benjamin-netanyahu-jared-kushner-amichai-amona

>Jared Kushner Failed to Disclose He Led a Foundation Funding Illegal Israeli Settlements Before U.N. Vote
newsweek.com/jared-kushner-disclosure-form-west-bank-settlements-israel-white-house-729290

>How Jared Kushner Won Trump The White House
forbes.com/sites/stevenbertoni/2016/11/22/exclusive-interview-how-jared-kushner-won-trump-the-white-house/#122306fd3af6

>Jared Kushner Can’t Pass His Security Clearance Investigation, Officials Say
newsweek.com/jared-kushner-security-clearance-white-house-access-ivanka-donald-trump-723993

>pic extremely related

You mad?

Your ignoring of real evidence is ridiculous, you Qanon cock sucking faggot. Israelis do the same shit you just did. You know, I think you all are Nixon-kike 2.0 shills.

? Nixon was a good President.

Yeah, mobbed up neo-cons are amazing.

>calls out a jew
>shill calls him a neocon
Your talking points grow stale.

Roy Cohn bitched about Jews too, and he was mobbed up all over New York with the Jews. He also said he hated fags; I'm looking at you, user.

Roy Cohn is /ourguy/. It's like you've literally never been to Sup Forums before.

seeNeo-Cons work for Jewish interests, dipshit. Look at PNAC and the War on Terror. Honestly, you are clueless. How quickly will you all give up the Jewish question when the "drain the swamp" scenario takes place, like it did in Saudi Arabia.

Are you stupid? You're about to get BTFO on or before next wednesday.

>Unironically observing a dual-sex, Egyptian chaos god
>Type of god sounds pretty familiar
>pic related
You need to be careful, dumbass. It just goes to show your lack of personal research.

I seriously doubt I'll be surprised by anything, because I actually put the Qanon narrative to the fire, user.

>Not listening, of course
You know, the observant Jews have a similar concept. It's called Shekinah. But please, continue to ignore someone giving you factual cause.

Heathen

>"Respects the Constitution"
Say goodbye to Posse Comitatus, you stupid Goy.

Day of the rope appraoches.

You're offering literally nothing to this conversation. It's not even a conversation. I'm giving facts and you're frog-posting like a NEET faggot. Oh my, nu/pol/ is absolutely retarded.

silence

Plus Ultra.

Congratulations, you're officially a faggot. Have a nice day.

thas rite.

Forces of evil always fear the powers of good

what does the tiles say, plus ultra?

fucking digis again,
he has chosen you opie

this is all you guys have, the body shaming, the intelligence knocking, if anyone said this shit about your king nigger youd fucking explode with rage

Yeah, but why did the Holocaust happen
Why did the Nazis fight the Soviets
Makes me think

she is a eugenicist op