Confess your anime viewing sins Sup Forums

Confess your anime viewing sins Sup Forums.

I liked all seasons of Sword Art Online

It's okay, user, I'm sometimes wrong too

I once kept threads alive on Sup Forums in the hope that other fans of that particular show might be interested in it and start discussing it.

I love power fantasy isekai with lv systems

That's not a sin, that's a good deed.

I read LNs.

Lupin III?

>once
Nigga, I even shill manga that my friends scanlate, yet alone mine.

I liked E7AO

I didn't watch Nichijou till this month because it the animation looked cheap and lame.

I shit on shows I've never even watched just to rile people up.

I think Aria is boring.
I haven't watched animu in over 3 years

I only watch anime for the waifus

I usually watch the dub first, excepting in cases where Mcnongna voices a main character, in which case I watch sub. FMA and FMAB is the exception to the rule.

I don't finish watching anime I shit post on. I just insult things from the first episode and with luck it still applies to the whole series.

Please don't bring my Milkys into your disgusting confession.

I enjoy watching anime.

I stream anime on my phone because I'm too lazy to get out of bed and clean up enough shit off my desk to be able to turn on my PC.

I like Glasslip

I only read Mangahere for the tsukommis. It's like reading with Sup Forums

I cried during the end of season 2 of SAO

I have never seen any of the "big three" shounen anime in their entirety, only snippets

I only read battle shounens.

>not watching on a TV from your bed
You are missing out

The Tatami Galaxy was boring

That's nothing. I sometimes shitpost threads for anime I've never seen and don't know the plot of, because you can post the same generic "criticism" in almost any thread and get half a dozen (You)s every time.

I watched Nichijou just recently eventhough I knew about it's existence when it aired, always thought it sucked, Never judge a book by it's cover, huh.

I still like the new Berserk anime

nothing wrong with that, actually

I havent Eva yet

This shouldn't be allowed. It encourages shit taste.

Im a filthy casual. Over the years i might have watched or read around 10-15 series total, most of them the normie entry tier stuff.

Forgive me, for once i was weak and fallen in temptation. I ended up watching an ecchi series.

I go out of my way to check to see if a manga has a romantic subplot. If it does it gets a higher priority on my plan to read list.

I have no sins to confess because I'm not a faggot who thinks there are certain series I'm not allowed to like, or worse, that I'm not allowed to like because Sup Forums says so.
But if I was a faggot I would say:
I liked the first season of SAO, never watched the other one.
I also like Naruto, One Piece, Shingeki No Kyojin, One-Punch Man, Boku No Hero Academia and Tokyo Ghoul.

I wish anime wasn't shit

Accel world has one of the best anime soundtracks ever. I also rated it a 9/10 despite how many blatant flaws it had.

I hate Mushishi, Aria, Natsume Yuunjinchou, any garbage contemplative "slice of life" anime with bland garbage characters.

Thats just obvious.

I enjoy battle school harem shows.

Thats a pretty big sin user. To desire such thing goes against everything Sup Forums believe.

I don't care about purity or virginity when I choose a waifu

When I pick a husbando, previous sexual experience is a (small) point in his favor.

I liked Infinite Stratos 2

This.

I stream because it's easier with my job.
Same for having manga readers that notify me of updates.

I thought Re:Zero was a masterpiece

I refuse to watch Naruto or One Piece, because I'll never catch up to them shits and I would rather get my catalog of up with the hours I save.

i think the last fight in naruto was the best ever made in any anime, the story was kinda shitting itself, but naruto vs sasule paid off

The fact that nobody has told you to kill youself yet kinda makes me want to kill myself

I still havent finished it yet

I still believe that Index S3 will happen

I watched/read fate franchise just because of CP

I watched FMA: Brotherhood dubbed

I still haven't finished the UC. I want to but I'm too lazy.

I havent seen any iteration of eva yet, akira, code geass, ghost in the shell, havent read berserk, havent finished cowboy bebop, and stuck with bleach until the end. One day my backlog will be finished.

I only watched 8 episodes of SAO and shitposted/trolled the fuck out of SAO fanbois for years. Years later I was bored and decided to watch it. Ended up loving the second season and Mother Rosario got me choked up.

I shipped two characters that would obviously never be together. But that was a long, long time ago.

It's okay m8 I shill manga's that scalators have dropped in vain hope that they will get picked up again. I use post a lot of Plunderer threads to shill it back to life. I also make a lot of Fire Brigade threads when I got have time to browse Sup Forums.

I only watch dubbed shows.

my new favorite anime is kobayashi. I also recently picked up Kemono Friends and was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked it..

Until recently I only watched stuff like Black Lagoon, Hellsing, and Ghost In The Shell, although I liked Hetalia when I was younger.

In general I prefer dubs over subs.

I really like Jojo from a narrative and ideas standpoint but I don't like watching or reading it.

Not only did I greatly enjoy Claymore when I was younger, it's still one of my favorites ten years later.

I hated The Garden of Words. Specifically the story, felt like the dumbest, most avoidable conflict ever.