Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Last day of the exploratory talks Edition

Groko coalition talks started on the 7th and will end on the 12th
Majority of Germans prefers now a re-election over a Groko coalition or minority government.
Parliament uniting against AfD, the only party whose members are actually present

>news in german
bild.de/politik/inland/grosse-koalition/warum-es-beim-groko-poker-fuer-merkel-schulz-und-seehofer-um-ueberleben-geht-54436358.bild.html
faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/angela-merkel-die-mehrheit-vermutet-einen-ruecktritt-15386078.html
zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2018-01/hamburg-gruppenvergewaltigung-neuer-prozess-gefaengnis

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs
youtu.be/Xe2CtQfwu40

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=qD6g169rmTw
youtube.com/watch?v=uiqLwVSxkSw
youtube.com/watch?v=R6FfIxfeIBk
youtube.com/watch?v=5X22Jk8Kt2I
youtube.com/watch?v=2hxWiou8tKY
youtube.com/watch?v=5OFLuCWyCHg

>Jewtube videos (commentary, AfD shitposting and aesthetics):
youtube.com/watch?v=orLKEQxao_w
youtube.com/watch?v=XQDMIZv-MZY
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA
youtube.com/watch?v=sF01_7oOffw
youtube.com/watch?v=K-QQ1-52jCA

>Kraut/pol/ OP dump
pastebin.com/twpCkZG3

>Einzelfall map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ
youtube.com/watch?v=2--RFShkusw

>old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/deutschland/live172233762/Erwin-Huber-kritisiert-CSU-Kurs-Wir-saegen-uns-den-Ast-ab-GroKo-Sondierungen-im-Live-Ticker.html
sueddeutsche.de/panorama/sachsen-frau-soll-in-dresden-hund-auf-jaehrige-gehetzt-haben-1.3820914
youtube.com/watch?v=gu47muw--A4
br.de/nachrichten/csu-faellt-in-umfrage-auf-40-prozent-afd-und-fdp-waeren-im-landtag-100.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8Qa5iNloHwA
focus.de/politik/deutschland/brisante-studie-in-schulen-niedersachsen-jeder-dritte-muslimische-schueler-wuerde-im-namen-des-islam-kaempfen_id_8279182.html?rnd=0f09955fe5b7a3f3c97763397d580d40
youtube.com/watch?v=_IEz-s0mMGk
morgenpost.de/brandenburg/article213079845/Berlin-waechst-immer-schneller-und-wird-juenger.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RaqVemdxFjw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bmp fo excitment

Will CSU cuck on Familiennachzug? Germany is finished if every 'Somali nigger and NAfri criminal can invite their 20 head family legally

>Will CSU cuck on Familiennachzug?
100% but they will act like they are really against it and tried their best because of the election on bavaria later this year.

Well, they cucked on everything, every time so far, so what do you think?

It's interesting to me how recent Welt articles have become more and more redpilled on certain issues. It's like Broder is writing it all by now but he isn't.

As you said election time in beautiful Bayernland this year! AFD already two digit in Bayernland. 40+x CSU forever finished if they cuck now! They can't cuck, it's verboten. They invited Orban a couple days ago for cucks sake

>end on the 12th
>seems like barely any progress has been made
Is a snap election a given?

If we get a reelection would that mean a change of leadership in the cdu and if so would that entail a change of CSU's cuck status?

>Is a snap election a given?
not clear yet, could go either way

No way to tell yet.
Thre have been rumors that Schulz is preparing to pull out of the coalition talks, which would only leave new elections.
But again, that's just rumors.

The SPD will decide that on the 21th during their party convention

welt.de/politik/deutschland/live172233762/Erwin-Huber-kritisiert-CSU-Kurs-Wir-saegen-uns-den-Ast-ab-GroKo-Sondierungen-im-Live-Ticker.html
>Zoff gibt es derweil innerhalb der CSU. Der frühere Parteichef Erwin Huber kritisiert den Rechtskurs der Partei und warnt im ARD-Magazin „Monitor“ vor einem Verlust der Stammwählerschaft. „Die Mehrheit der Bayern ist nicht rechts“, sagte er und bezieht sich damit auf einen Beitrag von CSU-Landesgruppenchef Alexander Dobrindt in der WELT.

Dieser Grattler war für ein ganzes Jahr CSU-Vorsitzender. Was für ein Vollidiot.
>„Die Mehrheit der Bayern ist nicht rechts“
Natürlich sind wir Bayern rechts, deswegen war die CSU doch Jahrzehntelang hier Staatspartei. Wenn die Union im Freistaat solchen Schwachsinn weiter raushaut, dann wird auch Söder den zweiten Platz für die AfD nicht verhindern.

Assuming a snap election did go ahead, would AfD benefit much from this screw up? I know polls are polls, but I expected there to be a rise in support for AfD to be shown in the polls and that hasn’t really happened.

The (((polls))) make it impossible to tell.
The pro-AfD INSA as well as Civey say the AfD would grow, the pro-SPD Forsa says they'll dramatically lose support.

Frauke Petry left the party and created her own. This will take some voters.

Nobody will vote for her party. The average AfD supporter probably has no idea it even exists.
We've seen this bullshit before, when Lucke split to found the LKR.

Of course, polls always seem to show a mysterious drop for right wing parties just before an election. Load of shit.
Why do this? It’s so dumb. The right isn’t big enough to be splitting itself up.

Her ego got hurt and she took it personal. Now she's just another woman with a grudge.

sueddeutsche.de/panorama/sachsen-frau-soll-in-dresden-hund-auf-jaehrige-gehetzt-haben-1.3820914

kek, i hope the nazi dog gets in jail

>This will take some voters.
The party got less than 100 members, there is no way that they will get a place on the Landesliste in case of a re-election

>kek, i hope the nazi dog gets in jail
youtube.com/watch?v=gu47muw--A4

>the nazi dog

Yes and no. Yes, the Familiennachzug will happen. No, it will not happen unlimited but only for those who have a steady non-welfare income and in Haertefaellen. Or in other words, it will be tens of thousands, but not hundreds of thousands.

So who cares? It is more like some real engineer or doctor (yes 5% of the fugees actually have a degree) being able to get their wives and kids to Germany. The illiterates from Afghans won't be able to, because they have no steady jobs or apartments.

>Natürlich sind wir Bayern rechts, deswegen war die CSU doch Jahrzehntelang hier Staatspartei.

Sind nicht irgendwo 46% der Bayern fuer CSU-Gruen? Sorry, aber wenn das "rechts" ist, dann heiss ich Oezdemir.

br.de/nachrichten/csu-faellt-in-umfrage-auf-40-prozent-afd-und-fdp-waeren-im-landtag-100.html

Typical cunt it is always about them and never anything greater.

TOP KEK. Schokopizza is awful though.

Always remember the 14 Woofs
youtube.com/watch?v=8Qa5iNloHwA

Bump

bump with our wonderful country

Schulz is about to destroy his career feels kinda good

Ahhhhhh.

Holy shit, somone post a post-hiroshima pic and add:
Posters life; 2018, decolorized

kek I didn’t know that

Are you telling me you didn't try it out of morbid curiosity?

bump

qtBump

her face looks a kanister but she still is grade A waifu material

i can't anymore this is getting too much...
when are we strong enough to overthrow them?
we need to do it at some point.
their propaganda makes a democratic solution less and less possible....
we can't take that for much longer

>youtuber drama

wrong threat?

Bump

Soon, friend. Neuwahlen are getting more likely with each passing day and the Volk seems to be upset with the current ordeal.

are germans mad that in 100 years there will be more germans here in burgerland than in germany itself?
and these are pure germans who have no russian rape genes at all, like most germans today in germany

We are a lot more mad that you're holding our country hostage.

focus.de/politik/deutschland/brisante-studie-in-schulen-niedersachsen-jeder-dritte-muslimische-schueler-wuerde-im-namen-des-islam-kaempfen_id_8279182.html?rnd=0f09955fe5b7a3f3c97763397d580d40

that means that we are having 2/3 sleeper cells here
REEEEEEEEEEE

idc, you are either going to make it or not and if you dont, then we have plenty of amish here in burgerland to keep the german race going, and the are real germans that have kept their dna pure since the 19th century

What's your point?
Or do you just want to gloat?

I wonder what Amish think about the situation in Germany.

they should come home and help reclaim the native lands

Werent the amish mostly dutch?
Good enough for me tho.

>Live in an orderly country full of history and economic prosperity
>still suffer from post-war guilt and allow darkies to rape your women

You krauts are mentally defective

no i think they are form the rhine region

In my old hometown there was a guy who had actually trained his dog to go up on his hind legs at the garden wall and raise his right paw in a Roman Salute when people walked by.

>that tv show promoting submission of germans girls to their syrians bf

Hey my people!
My family lives in the rhineland area since the 1700s. Weird the amish I saw in docus and shit never struck me like rhinelanders.

kind of.you now know there are purer germans here in burgerland and they are doing better than you, so that is funny from my point of view.
also i am letting you know that the german race wont die and and in 100years there will be millions and million of them here

It is really funny.

During the Jamaika coalition, the propaganda media always said "new elections might just fuck AfD up and help the Greens and FDP and CDU/CSU". Now they say "well, the CDU/CSU and SPD really cannot afford new elections beause the AfD would gain 20% then".

2 min later they say the CSU needs to agree to everything the SPD wants, because "the CSU might end up just gettting 40%"... while not saying that the SPD might drop to 15%.

WTF is this world?

probably 96% of them have no clue whats going and the ones that do know probably think germany angered god or somthing like that

>Live in an orderly country full of history and economic prosperity
>still suffer from post-colonial guilt and allow pakis to rape your daughters
Now stop being a d&c shill.

because they left before or in that time.. maybe

Except we don't shit on other Europeans for not taking in rapefugees and not ruining their countries like you do.

they are from around the border between germany and switzerland i think

merkel isn't realy native german......

yeah religious radicals often originated from there

Yeah except their population is limited by the amount of food that can be grown on their land without modern agriculture. The rest will have to leave their communities and mix with the general Amerimutt population.
Also if you believe the Germans are Russian rape babies meme you're retarded.

You know switzerland and austria exist right?
Also do you really believe the amish will be able to keep their little ethnic enclave once your country becomes

Which makes it even worse for you because you are lead on a leash to your doom by someone who hates your identity.

>still suffer from post-war guilt

which is hammered into our brains from kindergarden and so on.

from 1998 to 1008 the amish established 184 new settelments and moved into 6 new states. They are more efficient than you think and tbqh back in the 1800's every one lived on farms and had like 5 kids and the population was able to grow, so its not like the amish cant grow because they live in the olden ways.

also their population keeps doubling every 7 years so apparently not a lot of them are leaving enough to stop the amish growth rate

also i just know that genetically speaking the amish are purer than germans in germany today.
they have only had natural growth increase since they came to burgerland

the amish are the fastest growing population on earth, nothing can stop them from multiplying

Deutsche Frauen sind wortwörtlich Huren. Dislikt das.

youtube.com/watch?v=_IEz-s0mMGk

>which is hammered into our brains from kindergarden and so on
Well, it fades more and more.

And all they did was stick to tradition and religion. Most Europeans were like that as well before (((they))) started doubling their efforts to stifle us.

Let me guess, she is really Austrian?

fck yeah austria

alter du nervst. biste in die tussi verknallt oder was?

And the amish didn't fight any wars.
Can't be averse to new technologies when you have to fight someone who isn't.

Polish grandparents and was in the Communist Pioneers in East Germany

i think they took it further than sticking to tradition. they completely shut themselves out from society and still live in the 19th century. i understand what u mean though

Once the next economic crisis hits and people don't buy their furniture anymore they won't be able to buy more land.

How are they purer than any other ethnic German?

what is probability of no deal and fresh elections as a result?

From morgenpost.de/brandenburg/article213079845/Berlin-waechst-immer-schneller-und-wird-juenger.html

Enjoy.

>what is probability of no deal and fresh elections as a result?

The SPD polls at 17% and the CDU/CSU at 30%.

If there are new elections, there won't even be a Groko possible. AfD at 17-18%.

Hans, why do you let this happen? I know we weren't on the best of terms in the past, but this just hurts to watch.

the amish have many many many ways of making income, but the thing is, they dont really pay that many taxes because they are exempt from a lot so really all they need to be self sufficient in farm land and they can theoretically sustain themselves for ever off the land.
and they are purer than germans because their population growth since the 19th century have only been from natural increase and they never had any outsider mix with their communities, unlike germany. in germany germans are more likely to have mixed with other europeans like slavs or something like that, but the amish have only ever mixed with germans or swiss

>20+33
>dafuq

Oh the horror of being 1/64 French. Funny enough the last immigrant in my family came to Germany before the 19th century. Had they become Amish that "impurity" would have come over to the US.

The only ones that gain something from new elections are FDP and AfD, solely because they both gave merkel a massive fuck you.

But both parties will also gain votes if a a GroKo happens, because SPD is shoehorning things, that nobody wanted and nobody voted for.
Watch SPD go single digit if they can force "Bürgerversicherung" and "Familiennachzug".

the amish are from the rhine, the rhine didnt have any immigrants from nasty french in the 19th century

inb4 newest Kamann AfD hate shilling

>skip to 3:20
>youtube.com/watch?v=RaqVemdxFjw

never bother yourself with the opinions of women, user. They'll always be with the winner in the end.

>this world
Is clownworld, user

Its really funny how the word Nazi has lost all of its meanings.
They are literally shooting themselves in the foot by calling everyone they dont like Nazis.

Rhineland not Rhine unless you believe Frenchmen live in rivers.
Nah they only had Napoleon invading. No immigration whatsoever.

>unless you believe Frenchmen live in rivers
why do you think people call them frogs

the contrast is still interesting imho
2013 it has only been a few subhumans gathering in the streets
those girls there are adults now
really makes me wonder how they experienced the 2015 invasion because EVERY girl has her story by now in some way