Is there anyone this presidency so far that has reached the level of impact that Moore had against Bush?

Is there anyone this presidency so far that has reached the level of impact that Moore had against Bush?

Moore fueled a shitload of anti-Bush sentiment, but it seems like all the 'rallying' against Trump is a shitload of smaller talking heads this time with no widespread influence.

using kitchen paper will sandpaper your asshole lmao

Implying he don't need a full leaf to wipe his fat ass.

Im pretty sure kitchen towel doesnt break down in water. Gl paying for that plumber

I'm pretty sure Bush being a fucking retard and declaring war on countries that had nothing to do with 9/11 and sending Americans to die for Israel did all the work.

Michael Moore has always been a joke.

>no bidets
America confirmed for 3rd world shithole.

"Same thing!" when you have ass as fucking fat as Michael Moore's.

what happens if he likes it?

Michael Moore needs a piece of toilet paper the size of half of a paper towel just to wipe his fat ass

The anti-Trump messages are too disparate and often contradictory. He has dementia, but he's turning America into a fascist state. He didn't want to win, but he colluded with the Russians to win. He's a germaphobe who pays women to piss in his room. He's an illiterate billionaire. He's afraid of stairs, despite famously descending a large escalator. They're just throwing shit and seeing what sticks. At least with Bush the message was consistent even if it was untrue - he's a moron, surrounded by evil people.

He will have to constantly unstop his toilet because paper towels aren’t meant to be flushed nigger

Also, paper towels clog sewers almost as bad as baby wipes. I'm sure Moore doesn't mind though, because his massive fat ass clogs anything unfortunate enough to receive his gigantic shitlogs.

>implying my ass doesn't need a good sandpapering

I don't understand bidets
Do you not wipe your ass after you shoot water at it?

Also no I don't think anyone currently has that impact. America will still divided into only a few different groups then. Michael Moore was able to appeal to working class whites as well as snooty coastal liberals.

Maybe you're younger but I remember Moore's movie was kind of a big deal. It was part of the larger liberal/democrat agenda at that point but at least as a youth it was a movie that a good number of people watched.

The thing is the media landscape is completely different today. In 2003 and 2004 a film could still have a massive impact. Nowadays everything is more dispersed. It's more important what handful of facebook pages with 100k followers each are saying than it is whatever a larger traditional media figure is saying. It's why pol and other online discussion boards have such large influence and are a better barometer of public opinion than what we hear on the news.

Nice post user

Well put bongo

You use a towel to dry your clean wet baloon knot. No shit smearing or TP remnants of any kind.

All these late night talk show excuses in one place.

This retard does realize:
A) Kitchen paper doesn't flush well
B) You're not supposed to flush that shit

He is a moron, the estrogen has got to him

They're not the same thing. What an absolute fucking retard.

Does people in a family all use the same towel?

>Flint, MI water contamination was actually caused by Michael Moore ass wipes clogging sewer system

It's tissue paper, in both cases, the embossing rolls are different.

This

Yeah, and the dad licks it clean every night.
Fucking degenerate yuropoors.

You dry your asshole off with a towel? Either you wash a lot of towels or you're all wiping your buttholes with the same one. Neither sounds good.

>Democrat intelligence everyone

You hush

Do you also think Ghostbusters 2016 is kind of a big deal? It's certainly a bigger deal than Fahrenheit 9/11.

Why not both? Wipe then water.

I think some of the modern ones have a blow-dryer.
That requires an electrical connection though, and sounds like trouble to clean.

>but I remember Moore's movie was kind of a big deal. It was part of the larger liberal/democrat agenda at that point

You're absolutely right, I was part of the left-wing sphere at that point and remember how big his various books/films were amongst my peers of the time. "Stupid White Men" was the point where I began to realise their true agenda and began drifting right.

i grew up overseas, seen it all, from bidet to hole in the ground (turkey).
i had the option to install a bidet when i redid the master bathroom, but honestly wet wipes are just fine.

oh and the turks dont use paper, just a left hand and water

That's a joke right? I hope he enjoys his plumbing bill.

Toilet paper is designed to be firm when dry and easily break down when exposed to moisture.
Kitchen paper towel, is designed to absorb moisture without breaking down in process.

Trump is about twice as smart as bush and is immune to such sophmoric attacks from the left

I don't know how things are in Spainland but toilet paper breaks apart easy when wet. Paper towels 'non cheap ones' hold tight when wet to mop up spills.

have some OC

Damn and I thought it was only the Mexicans over here that didn't know what toilet paper was. Outstanding