Are you ready for the new politic correct trend?

Are you ready for the new politic correct trend?

Thats right, forget about fags, men in skirts, blacks, iada iada. Now it's about crack heads and other drug addicts.
Honestly speaking, people actually believe that anyone can have a normal life being addicted to drugs?

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/RHI825216#viewtop
occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/
cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/report002.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what is it going to take in order to aid Soros into the grave.

daily reminder the US wanted to spray the same shit over Soviet troops in combat to pacify them so go ahead smoke your weed

I love how the media puts a picture of weed next to the word "junkie" and "crackhead". Grade A reporting.

didn't see that one coming i must admit

Just take a look at Seth Rogen's naked hatred for the goyim, on twitter, if you think it's a good idea to smoke weed.

>slippery slope is a fallacy

Do you call someone who drinks a beer on the weeken an alcoholic?

Soros also paid to "oppose wall street" he is in deep with Pharma which hates the concept pf a harmless escape from their clutch

Time will come. He will burn in hell.

One morning i will come to Sup Forums for my daily red pill, and there will be music playing in the board. The thread pinned reads SOROS IS KILL!.
This will be a great day for me.

I hope that oven dodger gets hit by a bus or something.

The white birth rate in America has staged a near miraculous comeback, and was a majority of live births in 2016. This reverses a decade long decline. This is from the latest National Center for Health Statistics report.

The report's Table 2 Births by race and Hispanic origin of mother, claims that of the 3,941,109 births in 2016, some 2,054,564 were "white" nonHispanic.

The Hispanic birth rate-one of the biggest drivers of the nonwhite population explosion-has fallen substantially.

The 56% meme is false. 2016 census data shows: white alone at 61.3%. Hispanic at 17.8%. Black at 13.3%. People who reported white, but may be mixed with: Italian, Irish, Arab, etc represent 76.9%
census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/RHI825216#viewtop
occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/
cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/report002.pdf

Wrong thread m8.

This. Literally when will this fucker die?

many hispanics are white

weed should be completely decriminalized and unregulated

"Call them the futrue" - Gregory Schwartz
>Fucking kek

we are worse than weimar germany and opioid-era china combined

b-but smoking weed is redpilled! it doesn't turns you into literal degenerate I swear!

Well he's most likely on his 7th heart by now. Sick fuck. All it would take is one patriot limousine driver.

>many hispanics are white
user I...

I too will raise a glass

Infant blood keeps him alive.

Who wants a normal life.

some psychopath could finally take him down, the society could use his disfunction to its advantage.