On meat

Is the "red meat causes cancer" rhetoric just an agenda to make people even more devoid of testosterone? I hardly ever hear about milk causing cancer, although the casein in milk is a carcinogen; but guess what milk naturally contains? yes, estrogen.

So, is red meat really cancer-inducing or are we just being manipulated?

Other urls found in this thread:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/1134845
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
youtu.be/nZPulhmNEDs
archinte.ama-assn.org/cgi/content/full/archinternmed.2012.174
healthline.com/nutrition/it-aint-the-fat-people
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/01/07/health/2015-dietary-guidelines/index.html
cell.com/cell-metabolism/abstract/S1550-4131(17)30562-4
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2125600/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/5846902
cspinet.org/sites/default/files/attachment/riders-dga-campaign-analysis-report.pdf
ewg.org/research/lobbying-anti-labeling-groups-tops-100m
foodsafetynews.com/2012/03/slicing-into-the-food-industrys-40-million-worth-of-lobbying/#.WIuj1_JkvfY
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/early/2016/07/05/ajcn.116.133561.full.pdf html
cell.com/cell-metabolism/fulltext/S1550-4131(15)00350-2
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2989112/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22412078/
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/article-abstract/1134817?redirect=true
google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/large-study-suggests-carbs-not-fats-bad-for-you/
blogs.discovermagazine.com/80beats/2011/06/17/early-farmers-were-sicker-and-shorter-than-their-forager-ancestors/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/human-ancestors-were-nearly-all-vegetarians/
zerocarbzen.com/resources/
highsteaks.com/
ketotic.org/2015/03/meat-is-best-for-growing-brains.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You should eat more fish

Yes

Red meat causing cancer is vegetarian stat skewing. There are a couple compounds found in meat which may increase likelihood of cancer in extreme doses, but the real reason why Vegefags make the claim is stats. They look at studies of meat eater longevity vs vegetarian or vegan longevity.
The issue here is that the average person is a meat eater, the average person is not a vegetarian or vegan. So right away you have entirely different sample populations. One group is average people, the other group is people who are explicitly health conscious.
Exclude smokers and the obese from meat eater longevity stats and their claims fall apart.

Meat is incredibly nutrient dense, its about the single best food you can eat to ensure your body actually grows and develops.

but no one pays attention to it and eats tons of red meat anyway so it's not an issue

too much meat in general is bad for your intestines and colon. i didnt eat meat once for 4 months. when i did eat again, i ate a steak. after i finished i couldnt get up the table for almost 1 hour and then i went to bad to sleep. my body litteraly crashed. i asked my doctor and he said that the body doesnt need much energy to consume vegetables and it got used to it. after i ate meat and alot of it in a short time my body was apperently in panic mode and directed all its energy to my intestines.

Yeah, but the real question is, am I less likely to get creutzfeldt jakob disease if I eat vegans than if I eat meat eaters?

no, you just turned into a fucking faggot and weakened your body to the point you literally couldnt muster the energy to properly digest anything other than mushed plants.

>soymany

The thing is that the food industry has been manipulating people's diets since ever. First with "bread is good, you've got to have bread in your diet" to "bread is the reason you're fat".

In the other hand, you can get testosterone from zinc. As long as your glands are OK you can keep generating test from vegetables and nuts.

>CHARBROIL MEAT
>CARBON IS A CARCINOGEN

JUST

t.sojajungen

i am 103 kg 18% body fat and bench press 155 kg currently and deadlift 220. i am not a vegeterian or vegan but i eat meat rarely. when i eat meat, i eat 200 euro dry aged kobe beef wich you faggots cant even afford. eating meat sitting at home wont make you alpha you fedora tipping obese faggots.

pic related. you.

>gipsy

you dont even have the right to voice your opinion subhuman trash. even niggers are above you, you scum.

What a cute LARP

kek enjoy your meme meat you terrible autist

Too much of anything is bad, shit you can die from oxygen or water poisoning. Look that shit up.

I only eat surstroemming. Every day. For breakfast and lunch and diner.

My farts have killed people.

Whatever negative effects red meat may have at least it doesn't make you a skinny waif

Red meat consumption has been associated with an increased risk of total mortality, cardiovascular disease mortality, and cancer mortality. On average, there are 64 times more antioxidants in plant foods than animal foods. The animal protein in meat may even have a pro-oxidant effect. Because food is a package deal, the nutrients in products such as beef cannot be obtained without cholesterol, saturated fat, and hormones. Red meat also contains carnitine, which can ultimately leads to the buildup of TMAO circulating throughout our bloodstream. TMAO increases the buildup of cholesterol in the inflammatory cells in the atherosclerotic plaques in our arteries, which is associated with a higher risk of heart attack, stroke, and death. Another risk factor for heart disease, stroke, and death is choline, found primarily in eggs, milk, fish, liver, poultry and red meat.

this is true. Even if you're eating too healthy. You're body will get used to it and not develop a very strong immune system to toxins. So once you do the slightest unhealthy thing you feel like dying.

Dont worry, the "science" will just change in a year anyway. Just look at the history of eggs, every month they flip flop between either it's the healthiest shit you can eat or it's killing you. Load of bullshit. Arnold Swarzennager regularly ate eggs and steak and look at him

oh everythings a fucking carcinogen you guys are fucking blind.

>kek enjoy your meme meat you terrible autist

its not a meme. all your subhuman cousins are in the city begging, selling flowers and stink bad.>What a cute LARP
i aint larping. i am doing sports since i was 16 and i am 28 now. i got 6 medals of armwrestling which i did for 3 years. i did boxing for 2 years and now i just go to the gym but hard.

it's ironic even people who use to much purell get sick more often because their immune system stops learning to defend itself against the most common bacteria. So once OCD people go camping in the woods they get very very sick.

>its not a meme. all your subhuman cousins are in the city begging, selling flowers and stink bad
ahahahah I bet you piss your pants every time you have to walk past them

RETARD ALERT!
You're falling for the (((egg industry))) tricks goyim. Eggs are unhealthy, we've got quite conclusive studies on this. The (((egg industry))) has created bullshit studies to create FUD, just like the tobacco industry did.
youtu.be/nZPulhmNEDs

depends on how you prepare it, when part of meat turn black, there is a chemical reaction that produces toxic material. just eat it medium rare or below.

But is it Comped?

>I ate a steak and couldn't move from the table

t. Merkel voter

No. The studies were bullshit that didnt take into account what people were eating along with red meat.

If you eat mcdonalds cheese burgers that are full of nitrates, eat refined carbs and drink soda, no shit you will get cancer. The cancer link it to the nitrates.

Grass fed red meat is some of the most nutritious food that there is and it certaily doesnt give you cancer.

Many cancers thrive on sugar. If anything is carcinogenic its sugar and white bread.

>scared
>of this

>The studies were bullshit
No
>Grass fed red meat is some of the most nutritious food that there is and it certaily doesnt give you cancer.
No you still are getting saturated fat, cholesterol and hormones from meat no matter if it's grass fed.

That is why fasting is valuable.

everything gives you cancer anyway. have fun eating hummus and half rotten leaves every day in order to extend your life for 2 years.

Well I'm not genetically predisposed to cancer which is by far the most important factor.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
Oops linked the wrong study, I meant this one:
archinte.ama-assn.org/cgi/content/full/archinternmed.2012.174

>everything gives you cancer anyway.
Why do retards believe this?

>literally a giga soyfag, blaming everything on refugee

State of jewmany.

Saturated fats are not bad for you and dont affect cholesterol levels. This is literally outdated nonsense.

healthline.com/nutrition/it-aint-the-fat-people

This even promted the US government to change their dietary guidelines as dietary cholesterol has nearly no effect on LDL levels

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/01/07/health/2015-dietary-guidelines/index.html

If anything promoted mortality or an impaired lifespan its dietary cholesterol as shown here

cell.com/cell-metabolism/abstract/S1550-4131(17)30562-4

There is a reason the keto diet is known for being good for cholesterol levels, lowering inflammation, and causing people to lose weight. Because it isnt fat or dietary cholesterol thats bad for you. Saturated fat certainly isnt. The only bad fat is trans fat.

Please stop posting out dated nonsense and fearmongering.

please post more infographics (((science))) boy

That study talks about milk, not meat. Milk in large amounts is probably not good, but to say red meat is unhealthy (or that fats are unhealthy) is absolutely ridiculous.

neither will lying on the internet

Going outside and being exposed to sunlight also "causes" cancer.

They fought for the Reich prick.

>Saturated fats are not bad for you and dont affect cholesterol levels. This is literally outdated nonsense.
Absolutely false, you're falling for the FUD created by the (((meat&dairy industry))). Saturated fats do DEFINITELY (as in 100%) effect cholesterol.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2125600/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/5846902
>This even promted the US government to change their dietary guidelines as dietary cholesterol has nearly no effect on LDL levels
MEAT AND DAIRY SPEND AT LEAST $138 MILLION LOBBYING CONGRESS
cspinet.org/sites/default/files/attachment/riders-dga-campaign-analysis-report.pdf
ewg.org/research/lobbying-anti-labeling-groups-tops-100m
foodsafetynews.com/2012/03/slicing-into-the-food-industrys-40-million-worth-of-lobbying/#.WIuj1_JkvfY
>keto diet
Keto diet sucks there is no reason for doing them.
Ketogenic diets slow down weight loss despite a small increase in energy expendature:
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/early/2016/07/05/ajcn.116.133561.full.pdf html
Dietary fat restriction results in more body fat loss than carbohydrate restriction:
cell.com/cell-metabolism/fulltext/S1550-4131(15)00350-2
Low Carb Diets Increase All Cause Mortality:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2989112/
>Please stop posting out dated nonsense and fearmongering.
Your the one posting nonsense bro, research before spewing bullshit please

See

Literally anything causes cancer. Mahmoud.

The second link 404s

>too much meat in general is bad for your intestines and colon.
Too much anything in general is bad for your intestine and colon.

Fuck your right, here:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22412078/

This is the full text
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/article-abstract/1134817?redirect=true

vegetables dont cause colon cancer tho. even if you only eat vegetables.

There is a protein in red meat humansbare allergic to that strongly increases chances of cancer.

vegetarian here
Meat is objectively and healthy in your diet in a natural state.

We don't live in a natural state, we live on an increasingly polluted toxic and irradiated planet,
As organism are found higher up the food chain Bio-Toxic accumulation of many or all of these forms increases along with with it, until it gets to you. This is why fish and whales (see nowray) are so often high in mercury
How fast you want cancer?

Also op do some research you lazy cunt

Boy, surströmming is a wet fart made solid. You gotta love yourself.

>Meat is objectively and healthy in your diet in a natural state.
No, meat contains cholesterol, saturated fat and hormones. You should eat it very sparingly or not at all.

but you will turn into a fag

thanks for the latest soynews from soymerica

Those studies are from 1997 and 1965. As Ive said, outdated.

The link I showed provides evidence that dietary carbohydrates are responsible for mortality, which is accurate.

Large study from a few months ago shows its carbs and not fat that is detrimental

google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/large-study-suggests-carbs-not-fats-bad-for-you/

The idea that fat is bad comes from the 1950s when food lobbies who produced grain based and sugar based products bought out scientists responsible for government dietary guidelines. The suggestion that you imply that limiting carbs is associated with mortality is complete nonsense, carbohydrates, especially refined increase mortality.

Unlike fat, they get processed very fast in the body and cause insuline spikes which is unhealthy.

Even ancient anthropological evidence shows that hunter and gatherers (high fat low carb diets) were much healthier than early farmers who were on a grain based diet.

blogs.discovermagazine.com/80beats/2011/06/17/early-farmers-were-sicker-and-shorter-than-their-forager-ancestors/

>

>No, meat contains cholesterol, saturated fat and hormones. You should eat it very sparingly or not at all.

Once again, out dates nonsense. Saturated fat is not bad for you, only when combined with diets high in carbs. Dietary cholesterol is not bad for you at all.

When the british were in africa they'd often hire maasai warriors to fight for them because of their physical strength and endurance. The maasai eat meat, milk and blood. They were much stronger than their more vegetarian neighbors.

Its been known for ages that meat is tied to physical strength. The problem is whats eaten with the meat in our modern diet, which is carbs and sugar. No one is buying this 1900's nonsense about fat being bad for you. Everyday there are more studies showing carbs and sugar to be the cause od everything from obesity to imflammation, to cancer.

Testosterone is 95% by weight cholesterol

FAAAGGG

Human being literally evolved by and from eating meat and fat. It was thw cornerstone of our diet and we werr physically stronger and healthier when our diet was based on meat and fat.

Modern diets are trash and most carbohydrates are trash. Your argument and studies from the 90s are reminiscent of the old food pyramid that said most of what you should eat is carbs.

This is complete bullshit. Nonsense. We didnt evolve eating grain. Our bodies are meant to eat meat and fat. Which is why peoples vitals and cholesterol levels improve greatly on a keto or paleo diet.

The link that suggested people lose more weight by cutting out fat instead of carbs is hilarious too. Its completely false. Knowing how carbohydrates get processed in the body vs how fats do maks that obvious.

better being a fag than being a romanian.

Lol keep eating that soy Hanz.

Excess estrogens are removed from the body by bonding molecularly with sulfur making the new compound available to be excreted from the body.
You're fucking ignorant nigga

>better being a fag than being a romanian.

(((meat industry)))

You did not address what I said at all, that's disingenuous at best

Sounds like you really became a pussy

Eat raw red meat be like God intended

Statistical sophistry from leftists and vegans. There is evidence that the preservatives in processed meat increases the risk of cancer, but of course they conflate this with all meats and conveniently don't mention that the cancer causing preservatives are actually being phased out by newer preservatives that aren't carcinogenic.

>Those studies are from 1997 and 1965. As Ive said, outdated.
No they're not retard, you have no idea what you're talking about. Do you know what metabolic ward studies are? They lock people up and have 100% control on what they eat. Those studies still hold up.
>CBS news
Why are you linking articles, give me a real study.
>The idea that fat is bad comes from the 1950s when food lobbies who produced grain based and sugar based products bought out scientists responsible for government dietary guidelines.
There is only ONE example of this and I never said that all fat is bad, unsaturated fats are good. Trans fat and saturated fat bad.
>carbs
Eat those healthy carbs from unprocessed food
>Even ancient anthropological evidence shows that hunter and gatherers (high fat low carb diets) were much healthier than early farmers who were on a grain based diet.
Yeah? How come the most healthy societies are on high carb diets? Ever heard of Okinawa? Also again your posting a stupid blog article.
>Once again, out dates nonsense. Saturated fat is not bad for you, only when combined with diets high in carbs. Dietary cholesterol is not bad for you at all.
Carbs are good for energy, going on a carb restricted diet is absolutely RETARDED. Just stop eating processed junk and get healthy carbs.
>africa
Sigh...most Africans where eating a whole-food plant-based diet as a result colon cancer was almost non-existent.
>Its been known for ages that meat is tied to physical strength.
Bullshit
>No one is buying this 1900's nonsense about fat being bad for you.
Then why is the scientific consensus saying you should limit your saturated fat intake.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Please do PROPER research before spouting your bullshit.

My family raises cattle we eat beef and fresh veggies practically every day my grandparents are almost 90 years old and no one in the family ( including aunts uncles and cousins) has ever had cancer in any form. Having steaks of the grill tonight as a matter of fact

Vegan men tended to have significantly higher testosterone levels than both vegetarians and meateaters.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf

No, we used to be mainly vegetarian.
blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/human-ancestors-were-nearly-all-vegetarians/

Have you looked at the studies, because it's not true what you say.

Unless we're talking high quality aged Ribeye or other more useful parts of the Cow, there's better meats out there.

Alligator, Buffalo, Lamb, ect. Gotta try em all!

Too much red meat can be bad like anything else. Organic free range is best less chemicals. Id stick to mostly seafood. Vegans will fight to try and convince you they are both bad. Vegans will tell you it most definitely causes cancer. I say life causes cancer no matter what you do. But i do think it can be argued that people who are crazy about eating lots of red meat do increase risk for cancer if there eating it for 3 square meals a day and not eating many veges cuz they get constipated frequently(leading to colon cancer) and the biggest reason for the red meat causing cancer would be how its cooked. Grilling causes it to char up at the surface and this char causes cancer.

zerocarbzen.com/resources/

highsteaks.com/

ketotic.org/2015/03/meat-is-best-for-growing-brains.html?m=1

Keto diets are harmful, there is zero benefit.

the antibiotics in red meat do cause bowel cancer from hammering your intestines.

If you buy non-antibiotic treated meat, this curbs the issue.

I remember seeing a metastudy once that concluded the difference between eating the recommended amount of red meat (100g three times a week) and eating 200g every day (almost 5 times the recommended amount) was 4 years life expectancy. So you'd only reach 78 instead of 82.

Fucking hell. When Ahmed isn’t gangbanging your girlfriend and mom you get knocked out by eating steak. Just nuke us already!

You can’t be German. That doesn’t sound right!
T. Ahmed

I think you might be correct. Red meat is almost perfect nutrition. But part of the problem is people mix red meat with a glut of carbs and sugar and ruin their insulin system.

Cholesteral is good, when your blood sugar is low and insulin is low your fat cells release energy into your bloodstream and your liver processes it into glucose and other energy chemicals. Your body stores fat, you must cycle your body to burn the stored fat otherwise the fat will build up and store shitloads of fat soluble chemicals and if they reach toxic concentrations bad stuff happens.

>your body is used to processing carbs which are the easiest source of energy
>body suddenly gets actual nutrition and your body says HOORAY! GET IT ALL!
nigger you're dumb. You've been running on sugar, no wonder you're fat.

Im just gonna trust a hardline vegan on this.

autoimmune ass pain is mostly genetic.

Not politics 1 post by this ID.

This is a bait thread

>Red meat is almost perfect nutrition.
No
>Cholesteral is good
No
>when your blood sugar is low
Are you another keto-tard?

Nitrates can be good for performance if you lift, but you faggots don't drink water so you get salt buildup.

>Soda
Fucks your insulin, makes you more hungry, doesn't make you pee, doesn't help you poop

>Unsweetened Coffee
Doesn't affect insulin, suppresses appetite, makes you pee, helps you poop

Your diet clearly causes autism.

Cholesterol and saturated fat are good for you. Do you know why cholesterol builds up in the blood stream? Because morons eat sugar 18 hours a day so your body uses the sugar and doesn't use the cholesterol and fat.

processed meat is more likely to cause cancer because of the nitrite salt. the nitrite salt is the problem, not the red meat itself.

this made me chuckle/10.

>you don't need meat
>but you will get sickly and have less energy without it

Know what is high is Sulfur? Onions.
Know what Aromatase does? Converts Tesosterone into Estrogen.
Know what inhibits Aromatase conversion? Onions.

Lol wot? I have high cholesterol and one thing my doctor told me to eat are veggies AND red meat because it has proprieties that lower the amount of bad cholesterol in the blood, ie: it serve to prevent cancer and heart attacks to a degree by lowering the bad cholesterol in the body.The fuck is wrong with sweden education?

i eat vegetables

i am just talking about my experiences but the opposite was true for me. i still eat meat but once a month max. i feel much more energized and i can do much better in the gym. i can go so much faster and heavier on the bike while training cardio without gassing, i was suprised.

>actual nutrition
Stop, you're retarded
Why? Because I'm right?
>Cholesterol and saturated fat are good for you.
Stop this meme, no it's not.
>Because morons eat sugar 18 hours a day so your body uses the sugar and doesn't use the cholesterol and fat.
Fucking keto retard, getting energy from carbs is natural, just don't eat processed junk.
>but you will get sickly and have less energy without it
No, after being on a plant-based diet for five and a half months in a study looking at how an inflammation-reducing diet could affect persons with depression, a group of overweight or diabetic individuals reported increased energy, along with improved digestion, better sleep, better work productivity, and an increase in physical functioning, general health, vitality, and mental health.