Who's the best girl in DxD?

Who's the best girl in DxD?

Xeno

Akeno.

>missing the entire message of DxD
All girls are best girl because all boobs are precious things that must be cherished and protected.

Rossweisse
this is passable though

>xD
Fuck off

Gaspar

Ophis & Kuroka books when? Ishibumi is taking too long developing the romances.

Like a clockwork

Ravel.

Asia is my personal favorite but everybody else seems to hate her.

Akeno, Rias and his flat chested childhood friend who I forgot about

Rias and Akeno

>flat chested childhood friend
>flat chested
???

Akeno

Is season 4 gonna happen?

Ophis

Best girl coming through

>sexualizing Ophis
Qlippoth pls go

Akeno

It's already been announced we just don't have a date or any other information on it.

This is the only sane answer.

I love Asia.

>everybody else seems to hate her
Riasfags are just assholes.

Koneko

Asia is objectively the best mom because she's the only one who actually fucking raises the kids
And I love Rias and Asia both

If to judge by the chess pieces. It would be the Queen (Akeno) or the Tower (Koneko). They have the most occupied fields. I would prefer Tower because a rochade is always a viable option for me.

This is the correct answer.
This is a wrong answer, but I can understand why you would make that mistake.

First of all queen is outright superior to the rook, no question about it, rochade is just a one time thing
Second of all the king is the most important piece
Third of all Rose is a rook as well
Fourth of all that's Rias's team, Issei has Grayfia as a queen

season 4 when

Hopefully this year

The one with the cutest socks

The rook is more important if you play black sicilian but in any other opening its would be less of worth. I still love to do the long rochade its my kink. And I dont know who is what. I dont care about the characters just about chess.

Rose is short for Rossweisse if that's what you were asking

What? I talk about chess and the worth of every piece in comparison to the presented anime girls.

You said you didn't know who is what so I explained
Want me to post pics?
Also, I know it's an anime but the fact that the pawn has a lot of potential is pretty important in late game

No pics needed. I googled.
Well the Pawn is the the basic of common end game. Its potential to become every piece makes it the best way to recreate a fool proof checkmate.

Yeah people always underestimate the fact that the pawn can become ANYTHING

People understimate the Pawn in the endgame. If tributing a Pawn in the opening brings an obvious advantage you should do it. Or if you lead in overall Pawn count.