Duolingo German club

Hey all, looking for some bros to join my duolingo club to learn together and compete to be better. If youre interested come join

I want to move to my family iin german after finishing my studies so being fluent is my goal within 2 years

Club Code: MGYS26

>inb4 wrong board
Would rather pol boys then int fags and this still more relevant than a fucking bait post

Count me in

Get the duolingo app

Then head to club sections and enter the code in the search bar and it should show up

please don't

Why not? I want to learn German. You guys are cucks today, but I like your culture and the history of the regions plus I'd like to understand the hegelians and Wagner. austria doesn't seem too cucked. Vienna was really nice.

I hope you are white.
If you are not, fucjk right off

This so much

no thanks but thanks for reminding me of this website im going to learn french i think.

I learned German a few years ago but the rapefugee crisis has rendered the whole endeavour pointless, only learn it if you are interest in German history or want to study 3rd Reich documents

german used to sound cooler anyway, people should learn the kind of german they spoke during the crusades

Cheers man, just joined

are you white?
if not stay out we have enough niglets

Hey, I might join.

I am 50% german and the rest is western European. Am I okay?

>t.

Arabic or Farsi?

I joined.

Moms a pure german dads a rhodesian. All white.

Somalian

What's going on here? Wal-Mart blitzkrieg?

I would join but there will be no qt girls, just 1/64th american mutts baying about their heritage.

Someone startup a Polish group.

>so being fluent is my goal within 2 years
Try 9 months.
Also memrise is better than duolingo but using both is good.

fuck off normie

Also pay close attention to pronunciation and learn to mimic the German accent. If you can't do these spot on then it won't be worthwhile..