Fags

who else here gay? Im a fag who likes smol boy pussy but also wants an all white ethnostate where leftists are purged. Is there any room for people like me in the future or will you cunts try to hang me on the day of the rope?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rip_tear/status/951257977637556224
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Completely depends on what group takes the lead in government buddy.

Faggots get the bullet too.

Just put your nation and people before any labels you adopt to fill whatever large-hole your personality has and we'll be fine.

As long as you don't yell openly about your gayness or whatever you can probably get away with it. Just like my other gay Mosleyite friend.

I fucking hate gay pride shit, their association with black lives matter makes me sick

Sorry but ,
Rope size and length precalcutated
We're making them in advance because so many will be needed
Only option you have is submitting your exact height and weight
Otherwise when the "TRAP"(pun intended) door opens the drop may rip your head right off
Kinda messy no need of you guys being a bigger pain in the ass
Again, truly sorry but,
You and the niggers gotta go
Just be glad you won't be buried in the nigger grave pit

gonna need you to stop thanks, lookin' out for your soul bud

In that case you'll probably end up fine, in Europe anyways. But white nationalism isn't going to be achieved in US anyway. Best you can hope for is Fascism in the US. And they don't care much as long as you don't annoy anyone about it. You should be fine.

Homosexuality is the last stand of implicit white identity.

t. Richard Spencer

You can find some on Twitter. Look at this insaley hot right wing faggot lifting some shit twitter.com/rip_tear/status/951257977637556224

I can't really talk about it all right now, don't have time. Add me on Discord if you want to talk about it. Kerensky#3146

>Is there any room for people like me in the future

faggot

Faggots are the last stand of implicit White identity.

We hang all pedo fucks

I don't care what people do in the privacy of their own home. Unless you plan to go around town gargling cum, people won't give a shit.

Be a useful member of the society, don't parade and shit and you will be fine.

As long as you don't base your entire existence around enjoying getting pounded in the ass nor try to push your degenerate lifestyle on my children, I wouldn't have any problem with you or those of your kind.

i look like a total girly faggot and i dont have a sex drive and get constantly mistaken as a
gayfag, would i get hung?

I'm repressing tranny, would I get hanged too?

The rope is not enough to satisfy my urges to kill you. I would choke you with my bare hands.

oh croatia senpai, if you weren't such an irrelevant slavnigger i would take you more seriously.

>Unless you plan to go around town gargling cum
Made me giggle

Sage

Röhm was a fag but at least his public image was straight, ie not bringing shame upon everyone who knew him.

>smol boy pussy

You will be swinging on the day of the rope, faggot.

Literally everybody on Sup Forums is gay. You are safe with us, man.

nobody needs validation from sodomite

Your a faggot.

I have mixed feelings. On one hand, I hate all the normalization of homosexuality that is constantly being pushed by fucking fags.
On the other, I actually feel sad for homosexual people. I don't want to harm them or let others harm them in any way.
If somehow we could reach a middle ground, where we don't attack homosexuals but homosexuals don't disclose and promote their degenerate lifestyle, it would be perfect.