Black Lives Matter

Its 2018 n more racist pigs be shooting another young king.

A P O L O G I Z E

youtube.com/watch?v=m0L0MeZZ3VQ&lc=z23gwrmjuk21ubzzw04t1aokgroyttod4njkqtl2k0qdbk0h00410.1515663368326813

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XkSSj5HcCV0&feature=youtu.be&t=123
youtube.com/watch?v=rhU28gAZf9c
realhistoryww.com/index.htm
hooktube.com/watch?v=sSln6rqcGRs
thehill.com/homenews/media/368318-nbc-to-show-anthem-protesters-during-super-bowl-telecast
youtu.be/Dsxfqio1cEk
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Nigger Logic
youtu.be/VMYAEHE2GrM
youtube.com/watch?v=m0L0MeZZ3VQ&lc=z23gwrmjuk21ubzzw04t1aokgroyttod4njkqtl2k0qdbk0h00410.1515663368326813
youtu.be/m0L0MeZZ3VQ
twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/950759105332948992
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

all kangz must die

fuck monarchy Communism will win

those nogs in the comment section still saying CJ dindu nuffin
>he a gud boy, gettin gud grades

There's nothing you crackers can do about the fact that we taking over and you going extinct!

youtube.com/watch?v=XkSSj5HcCV0&feature=youtu.be&t=123

I dont get it, why start shit with trigger happy cops?

He didn't want to go to jail and was armed. Obviously that left him only one choice.

die?

pay me

Suicide by cop is a thing here, yes.

>hes with his black brothers in black boi heaven now

Well that really sucks for the cops I guess.

I always wondered why you would ever want to be a cop in the USA. YOure most likely get shot or stabbed a week into the job.

Sup Forums bootlickers will defend this execution. Hand up don't shoot.

They could have shot him in the leg.

A lot of the niggers here live pretty shitty lives (mostly their own fault but that’s another story) and are usually looking for the easy way out. It’s why niggers start shit with cops so often despite every American knowing the fact that brandishing a gun on a cop is pretty much a death sentence.

>police see gun
>police begin physical altercation
>young teen forced to defend himself
>3 cops fire into his head from different angles

I thought owning and carrying guns is legal in America? Guess all those laws against the constitution won.

>shoot at police
>get shot

what the fuck did he think was going to happen? do niggers not have ANY foresight whatsoever?

holy shit read what this dindu is going on about. he is such a dumbass

Why are niggers so utterly incapable of refraining from engaging in chimpery?

It's really not that bad outside of the nigger infest urban zones.

Which British loyal lineage does he belong to? King is a distinctly British word in terms of etymology.

>mother grieving his thug son
>"hehe i'll make fun of her on the interwebs"

wypipo confirm as devils

>he thinks this is a problem
Stay tuned bucko, just wait till we actually start fighting back and niggerkind is facing exctinction in the face.

DINDU productions

Pretty hard to take aim for a non fatal spot when they have a loaded gun pointed at you and you need to get off a shot as quick as possible before they do.
Do you think the guy with the gun is going to try and shoot the cop on a leg or arm?

That's a young gentleman to you whity

Why do you people keep asking this when deep down you already know the answer? Race is a thing. Niggers are the dumbest race.

there is a video on youtube of travon martins funeral ceremony and some preachers was saying trayvon was just ut spreading the words of jesus christ and then a racist white cop killed him. i will look or it

Those fucking comments. Jesus.
The default position for every black is just support the criminal. 17 year old carrying an illegal firearm, tries to murder the police while resisting arrest, and blacks support him in droves.

Our people aren't equal. These tensions are never going to end.

oops it was michael brown i meant to say, not trayvon youtube.com/watch?v=rhU28gAZf9c

More DEAD NIGGERS PLEASE!!!!

I love dead niggers! Rack the Cops!

Stupid fukkken niggers!

Demand Segregation NOW!

All Africans come from egiptian royalty. Didnt ya kno?

realhistoryww.com/index.htm

Fuck off, import.

Yes, we must segregate the cops from the public.

WE

The only tragedy here is that just one nigger was put down.

Dream on, nigger. The cops and the law are the only thing standing in the way of whites murdering you cunts in droves.

>get checked by police
"You have anything on ya?"
"Naw man"
>cop finds gun
"I can't goto jail!
>draws
>gets capped

HE DINDU NUFFIN, HE A GOOD BOI.

Lol it's always the same story, these niggers need to learn how to take directions instead of thinking they are better than everyone around them. The fact he thought suicide by cop was better than a quick ride down to the copshop for questioning was a good decision is beyond me. Maybe there's some logic behind it? Or he could have just said he had a gun with a permit on him. Oh well fuck that idea I suppose. Sheeeit I'mma cap these cops and my niggas too.

Can someone explain wtf happened here? Where did the nignog get the gun? Why does it end abruptly?

Believe it or not, niggers are the good guys. They are fighting government tyranny by not complying with the orders of the corrupt law enforcement.

Death to cops and death to conformists.

"Why didn't they just shoot da gun outta his hand?! Dey ain't have to kill him"

>Top fuckin' lol.

Underrated

Hey dumbfuck...he pulled out the gun, cocked it multiple times and fired it...also dumbfuck u heard the guy say I aint/can't going to jail. Also dumbfuck in America you can't own a handgun until 21. He deserved to die.

Trigger finger still works when you get shot in the leg

The Wire

Checked.
Will shoot to kill every time.

KANGZ
A
N
G
Z

The British Empire, brits wuz kangs

If there is ever revolution or civil war in America and it is legal to shoot niggers....

I like this one better:

hooktube.com/watch?v=sSln6rqcGRs

>White Police Chief Loses It and Tells the Blunt TRUTH about Black Crime

If this was a white man I’d be outraged

Fuck off faggot. America didn't care when it was 2 white people getting murdered and now they are gonna chimp out? If that happens i will officially nominate it as the most cucked, yes worse than Germany and Sweden.

thehill.com/homenews/media/368318-nbc-to-show-anthem-protesters-during-super-bowl-telecast

Do NOT watch the superbowl or NBC feb 4th.

lol at those morbidly obese cops

youtu.be/Dsxfqio1cEk

It ends because you dont need to see him bleed out
Kek

Niggers in America would cease to exist in 10 minutes.

>Maybe there's some logic behind it?
>logic
>niggers
>pick one
They don't think before they act, they are animals.

I imagine being a cop in a white suburbs would be boring, but a nice peaceful job. Being a cop in a nigger area is like being in a war zone.

>It ends because you dont need to see him bleed out

A one time funeral expense as compared to a tax payers lifetime of paying for his incarceration? Pure economics my man.

Dey din need ta kill a brutha. Dey coulda Jackie Chan dat sheet.

Those cops showed enormous restraint by trying to beat him down instead of immediately going for the kill. He had a good five seconds or longer in which he could have dropped the gun and still walked away with his life. Instead he tried to kill the cops.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Nigger Logic

blacks have a shitty population growth rate tho

>Niggers
>Think
Use your fucking head man.

he literally fired his gun 3-4 times in their direction while they were holding him down.
shooting him in the leg doesnt do shit

I mean this is probably bait but, at least fucking watch the video.

Suck my dick

Thank god u white demons gon be extinct in 40 years.

Okay... My apologies.
It ends because the police believe you dont need to see him bleed out.
I also would have liked to see it.

>56% niggers killing 100% niggers

yawn

40 years suggests there is going to be killings.

I legit cant wait senpai.

thank god you'll be gone in less than 20 and won't be around to see it

There is no such thing as a non fatal spot with a gunshot. You could live through a shot to the head or die from a shot in the leg.

The rule is shoot or don't. If it's not life or death, don't shoot at all. If it is, shoot to end the threat..

>Oh, Saint Peter is I goin' to where da pork chops am a growin' on da trees? Tell me is I goin' where da watermelon vines are blowin' in da breeze?

köstlich

>femoral artery
lol, dumb nogunz

youtu.be/VMYAEHE2GrM

>Niggers in America would cease to exist in 10 minutes.
They would lose quickly, but white people don't have the stomach for genocide anymore.

In a short time the races will self segregate. Whites, Backs, and Hispanics will all have their own territories. Asians and Indians will live with Whites, and a peace would settle in.

>lies

Police officer isn't even in the top 10 of most dangerous jobs in USA.

Except your all intellectually inferior, the more of you their are the worse off you are! Chains soon nigger!

>still no webm

their (((rap))) culture tells them to die fighting over trivial matters. They're told that cops will kill them for no reason other than their skin color.

They are also given lots of deceptions of niggers shooting and beating cops by being "gangsta".

because some people like to serve and protect their communities, regardless of the inherent danger?

Germany could use a few men like that

Did you miss the part where the cops asked him if he had anything on him that would concern him and to just let them know to make it easier on everyone?

Every law abiding gun owner knows you should always be transparent if you have a gun on you or in your car and you are dealing with the police.

>youtube.com/watch?v=m0L0MeZZ3VQ&lc=z23gwrmjuk21ubzzw04t1aokgroyttod4njkqtl2k0qdbk0h00410.1515663368326813

nigger what the fuck is this? learn to properly share YT urls
youtu.be/m0L0MeZZ3VQ
stupid nigger.

This is the best part for me personally...

twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/950759105332948992

This is exactly why it's ironic that the media was complaining about the new "enhanced" bullets like RIP. The excuse is the bullet is designed explicitly to kill and maim and shouldn't be legal. Like duh.

Fpbp

lolwut

>In a short time the races will self segregate.
You know that's not true. As long as there are kikes manipulating them niggers won't stop chimping out.

Cops have to draw outlines showing the weapon at different stages and still people act like he wasn't armed, or even pointing it at police. fuck this gay earth.

There already are. Whites do nothing.

why not shoot the other 2 niggers as well?

Have fun with the world that you "take over".
I would doubt thiugh, that there will be much to want to rule over after a few generation of "kangz" anyways.

Thats because the majority of whites think they can be redeemed and are under the anti racism spell. Once that is gone and we start being a little more tribal again. Things will change. Either way I would like to think we will go out with some flair.

Why waste the bullets when it's likely they'll get into an argument over scuffed shoes and kill each other?

>White cop shoots white citizen.
No one cares.
>Black cop shoots black citizen.
No one cares.
>Black cop shoots white citizen.
??No one cares??
>White cop shoots black citizen.
!!!!EVERYONE LOSES THEIR SHIT!!!!

>"Weeez guna rool u whyte boi"

Niggers don't even have enough personal pride to not subjugate their own children in racially motivated clothing ads which willfully carry the monicker of "monkey". Money is your only motivation, like your Jew masters, you're only worried about material goods, the prolonging of your own race isn't a concern to you when the highest crime rates in the world in any country are black on black crime. I love bait threads because it gives me the opportunity to completely and utterly destroy your false sense of intellectual reality.

> We gangsta cracka
> Criminal minds bitch
> Thugging for bling yo

Anyone with a fucking brain would have taken the gun and weed charge and moved on. Tough to carry and shoot another nog, scared to a year or two in gaol.

wait is that really his mom?
explains literally everything about this dumb nigger