How is this fair exactly?

how is this fair exactly?

u mad lol

It's your fucking electoral system. Muh gold standard in democracy. Stop fucking crying !!!

How is this fair exactly?

It was a last ditch effort to sieze control away from the dyke and shitskin voting coalition, before their brand of social leftism and free stuff politics wins out for good.

The candidate who should've won, did.

because new york city and los angles shouldn't control the entire country. bad enough they already drag down their own states as much as they do.

Trump won the popular vote by a margin of about 75%

The media refuses to report on this.

Jill stein had to stop her recount quest because the only thing they were actually discovering is how MANY people actually voted for Trump, and how FEW voted for hillary.

The DNC, hillary, soros, etc, tried to rig the vote in favor of hillary, and she STILL lost.

Why do you care Liam?

>how is this fair exactly?
It's fair because the old hag cheated and still lost

What the fuck literally every blue state doesn't require voter ID.

Because 2 or 3 states with huge populations shouldn't dictate policy for all 50, at least in a democracy (or more specifically, a representative republic).

Said 2 or 3 states with huge populations, however, should have big advantages. And that's why California is worth 55 points in the electoral college, and Jew York and Florida 29 while, say, Wyoming is worth 3.

It isn't. Yet it is. Hillary rigged an election and still lost. That is how it is somewhat fair. She lied, she colluded, she pushed, she even killed to get there and still lost. What does that tell you user? I see the world giving Hillary back a tiny piece of what she's given us for decades. The only unfair thing is she is free and all of her murderous and evil crimes have yet to be laid bare for all to see. The universe seeks balance user. Her reckoning is around the corner.

Because the popular vote means exactly jack shit.

Yeah how is it fair to change the numbers to misrepresent the political reality?
(Inb4 Hillary won with a majority of 400 milion votes nazi).

>she even killed to get there
come on now
do you have ANY proof on that

>cityfags eternally butthurt that county electoral votes count more than millions of fraudulent, dead, illegal, and multi-cast votes.

It's the reason they're blue.

are we going to have this thread every fucking day until the next election? you people must realise this is a slide thread.. since it's here every day at the same fucking time

The mere fact that the FBI won't sue Hillary for GROSS mishandling of sensitive government information should serve as proof.
It's litteraly the kind of shit for wich We gang people. Here, in Spain. Or in France. Countries that don't even have the death Penality otherwise still hang people for this kind of offense.
America murders thousands every year but won't even sue Hilary?
I'd be surprised If her death toll ended up being only in the four digits.

what the fuck are you even talking about
the FBI doesn't sue her therefore she murdered thousands of people

Lots of the proof is buried 6 feet below. However, there is plenty surface side to research. Google it. The trail of bodies the Clintons have left is huge and that's only if you count the stories people know about. Im not even considering the children they traffic, the abortions they forced, the people killed in the war torn areas they created on the orders of evil, the millions of Americans who died since the Clintons pushed big pharma poisons, etc.
Get your head out of the sand user. Suspend your disbelief for one hour and genuinely research.

Califagnia would decide every election with their liberal cockroach cesspit. It wouldn't be problem if more of them died in the constant natural disasters that plague the state.

>Trump won 30 states
>Hillary win 20
That's how it's fair

Your leap isn't quite what user was saying. I think the point might be better made by saying that the FBI would typically be involved in the investigation of the murders and other endless crimes of the Clintons. However, we have irrefutable proof that the FBI was involved in covering up her email scandal. Therefore, we can conclude that she has people inside the FBI willing to cover up her crimes. Why would murder be any different?
We also have or off showing her control over the media. This explains how people like yourself walk away with a belief that she's an upstanding individual qualified to run our nation.

The numbers are right. Each of her votes are just worth .70 of his.

hahaha what the fuck
you people are actually insane

a few years back whenever I saw those pics of a woman getting zapped because she was reading 'the truth about the holocaust', I still had the believe that this board was satirical
but now that it seems most people here are serious, posts like these are just... baffling

and before you start calling me soyboy or whatever, I'm not a liberal
hillary is just a bad spokesperson, just regurgitates shit like a puppet and is really bad at lying
but that's it, to claim she's a mass murderer with abortion to top it off... well I hope you're just shitposting

I think 75% is on the high side but I do wonder how many votes did she really lose by. I'm thinking 60% DJT, 40% HRC, if you discount the illegals votes, felons, multiple voters and fraud.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

can anyone confirm this as really real? I can use this in arguments

We're a Republic, not a direct democracy. Thank the founders for being smarter than people in 2017+1

that's bc voter I'd laws are racist

No not shit posting. Anyone with eyes to see knows this woman is pure evil.

Explain why they helped Laura Silsby user.
Explain why Hillary flies on the Lolita Express user and why they are such good buddies with Jeffery Epstien user.
Explain why the Clinton Foundation is under investigation user.
Explain why Hillary is involved in Spirit Cooking user.
Explain why her campaign is friends with and buying food from establishments that promote the sexual abuse of small children user.
Explain what happened to Seth Rich user.
Explain why NBC did a story on covering up the pedophilia problem within her own organization when she was Secretary of State user.
Explain why she recieves so much money from the Saudi families that are now in jail user.
Explain why happened to Seth Rich user.
Explain why Chelsea wears that upside down cross user.

I could go on, but I wont until we have reasonable proof to show she has ZERO involvement in the items I've listed. Do that and I'll believe I am crazy. Tick tock user.

:^)

>3 cities should get to choose the president by inflating their vote counts with illegal immigrants with no voter id required hence no way to prove fraud
>no problem with completely ignoring the sovereignty of 94% of the states
and remember don't bump slide threads faggots

Can't play chess and whine about how you'd have won if you played according to the rules of checkers...cuz you were playing chess.

Might be exaggerating a bit, go with these safe numbers from AP:
>The Associated Press finds that Clinton won 487 counties nationwide, compared with 2,626 for President-elect Donald Trump.
It's still a great point to highlight.

if she's so powerful that she can bribe and hide her history of murders,
why couldn't she win the election then?

How is this a country?

This only proves that only rural and suburban retards voted for trump. Smart city people voted dems.

Thanks.Libshits are still on this rant..her turn and all

It isn't the American system is broken and needs a revamp that said. Political parties work within a system both teams new the rules to the game when they went in. It's Hillary's fault she lost.

It's hard to believe a year down the road and hillshills are still shitting their diapers lol I absolutely love it :^)

I ask myself that question every day. Actually I don't this country is not worth thinking about.

It proves that the majority of US states and counties voted for Trump. That's what matters.

If presidential candidates only cater to degenerate densely populated areas, then they wouldn't represent all states and counties fairly.

In your country you can't directly elect your own prime minister and you have a fucking royal family that costs 60+ million euros per year. Enough said. Your country is a puppet of the EU.

Using trump to refer to the republicans.
Using democrats to refer to Hillary.
Fuck off shill, Hillary is a corrupt cunt.

IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
>in all fields

Because California, Illinois, and New York shouldn't be allowed to run the country alone. You have your own damn states you can run however you want.

Because her kind of power has been in power for a long long time user. Shes a puppet and the masters stay hidden in the shadows. The tables might finally be turning. It is hard to say. I'm not all in on Trump and the storm. He has his own issues, but he does have all of the usual players scared as He'll and I like that. I am hopeful for change, but still a realist. Time will tell.
And... This corruption is global. It isnt just the Clintons. The Bush family, the Obamas, the Royals, the Trudeau family, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Duponts, (((THEM))). On and on and on. Birds of a feather user.

I used to be asleep, but I took a red pill I couldnt undo a while back and all of the rabbit holes lead to the same evil. This is beyond a one country political battle user. You dont have to believe it, but your disbelief doesn't mean I'm wrong.

>muh shillary
IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
>in all fields

>calls to use all fields.
>doesn't all fields.
You have to go back.

/thread

I've never seen a collective cry for a year straight like this hahaha

How is it fair that LA county decides for an entire country?

Not surprising that scum voted for Hillary.

Scum voting on scum. Hah.

Trump said after the election that they found 3 million fake Hillary votes

checks out

He won! Get over it! Also Roy Moore lost due to massive voter fraud and we should hold the election again

Life's not fair, schnukums.

This was so unfair Hillary should have been jail and not allowed to run.

in the united states we dont use the popular vote because the coasts and large cities would control those in the country and that wouldn't be fair because their desires are very different. voting in such a large and diverse country is difficult for sure.

dont you guys have a fair representation of the voters anyway, via senate or HoR etc? thats democracy right, representation, even minority voices are heard? sometimes a minority voice on an issue is more important to hear than the majority, because it effects them more. it isn't just mob rule, whoever has the biggest mob wins, because that would be evil. and america fights for democracy because they are the good guys, you aren't evil right?

t. rural and suburban retard

>Liberals cling to their city safe spaces because they can't handle being confronted with differing opinions

>implying her millions of votes cast by illegal aliens should count

you're either a master baiter or clinically insane
however, I realize you're probably just a few deranged individuals on this board so I'm not going to consider the ramblings you spout a representation of the whole board

also very original to go with the pedophile rings and satanism in your theories like literally every single other conspiracy

Illegal votes don’t count so Hill lost

>implying his millions of votes the russians hacked count

+1, only urban and inner city retards voted for Hillary.

People who love America all voted for Trump.

In football do you win if you have more shots on goal or more actual goals?

That's an awfully hot coffee pot. It kills their arguments.

I listed real situations the Clintons are involved in. You can validate all of this for yourself. Or... You can keep calling a stranger on the Internet crazy with zero proof that what you say is true. I'm not trying to bait you. I'm just challenging the illusion of fairness within the political system. None of it is fair. It isn't meant to be fair. It is meant to control.

Blessings user. I wish you well.

You're Belgian, why the fuck do you care what happens in a US Election? Is Trump making your country angry as well? Is it Trump's fault Islamic insurgents are being let into your country with no trouble at all?

also like said:

"Why should they count when most of her votes we're done by single women, welfare families and illegals.

>still believe the Russians are controlling the white house.

If the popular vote decided the presidency then the USA would be the United States of California. Surely you cannot be this dense?

not trump, but it IS america's fault we're stuck with the immigration crisis because you fucks just had to mingle with the affairs in those countries

so do you take infowars seriously too?

Nope. Infowars is full of half truths and disinformation. I do my own research.

Ur right you guys we're in better hands with the Nazis and Soviets. By the time the US got involved most of the middle east and Africa was owned by the Axis powers, in other words no more middle east. Soo you are welcome.

if you subtract the 11 million illegal votes that hillary got then Trump still won.

She won, this is why there will be no wall and 4 million immigrants will get amnesty. In 2020 there’s going to be no doubt in anyone’s mind and she will go to the White House to reverse Blumpf’s policies.

Thats the point of the EC. It means that the dense city states don't have all the power. Its fair

Fuck off faggot it's your own damn fault you chose to take in immigrants. EU countries like Poland and Hungary don't have Muslims for a reason

this before or after the great second civil war? Cause there are still people who would rather die then let the following take office: A liberal woman, another black person (Obama fucked that up for everyone), and being a close associate of the Rapist, Weinstein. If she gets president, bodies will drop.

She and the DNC cheated Bernie out of the nomination, and she ran the shittiest campaign I've ever seen in my boomer lifetime ( It's like she thought we could forget all about Dlick Willy and the Arkansas mafia, or Vince Foster? )
Gtfo!! She is twice loser, that will never EVER be forgotten, for her corrupt deeds. FUCK OFF!

T. Former life-long Democrat, now Independent, Proud, Pussy-Grabbing-Trump voter..with mammary glands ;)

Also, sage

I was surprised when I went to vote. My brother's a lefty who thinks voter ID is racist and I told him I could've just went back home, took his hat, went back to the polling station and voted for him as well without any trouble.

Also you need an ID to collect welfare, poor people have no excuse.

Commiefornia and Jew York should not decide the fate of the nation they alienate themselves from.

>t. Woman the post

I remember seeing lots of people say they didn't bother voting because they knew their area swung heavily one way or the other and it wouldn't matter.

If the rules were different it's likely that a large portion of people who didn't vote would have voted. These numbers mean nothing.

Shill thread.

Remember to sage and redpill

the system was first developed and set in place so that only men who were land owners could vote. The result of this policy was the greatest economic boom in the history of mankind. The founding fathers set the United States to run like a business. They didn't fuck around with the bullshit of "royal theatre" because that shit doesn't attract investors. ROI drives investors. However America faced the same issue that many wealthy families do. The Grandfathers lay the foundation, the fathers build the house, and the children burn it down.

Trump is a father and Hillary is a child. The system needs to revert back to what works. Issue is the original protocols kept in place to defend against economic invaders i.e. hebrews, chinese, and arab in order to ensure that the progress of the United States wouldn't be subjugated to foreign interests. These protocols have since been eliminated allowing, what was predicted in 1776, to happen.

Too far gone to save unfortunately. The next major economic boom will happen in the during the establishment of the first private space colonies. There will be many communistic, tribal, and authoritarian regimes that will occur. Those colonies that mimic the original formula of the United States will be the most successful. This will likely occur during the dawn of the next century.

will euro fags fuck off already lmao

>libtards are dense af
no argument there.

because 3 million people across two states don't dictate the rights of less populated states to elect a united state's leader. It's a pretty simple system, 3 million people just needed to flood into other swing states she would've won.

And that's nothing to say of the rigging done in New Hampshire, and dead people and illegals voting in California.

America is a Union of States. The total vote count doesn't matter. It is based on the number of States and their Electoral College votes.

Sage

In india and other third world countries voter ID laws are universal.
It should be OBVIOUS that If You want to vote in an election You must prove your direct interest in it.
Or would You rather like me and my 10 milions friends go to California to vote for Trump next time?

>sages with image
Fucking newfags.