Is varg the most important political commentator of our time?

is varg the most important political commentator of our time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q7rdDIEz9X4
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/218712/spencer-gottfried-alt-right
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.

Has Varg ever failed to pull off a fit in his life?

No, he will remain mostly irrelevant because he's pretentious

No. He is a delsional hypocrite. People like him usually fade into obscurity within a generation.

Nah, Varg kind of a loser nowadays. He had some cool writings and ideas around the time he was in prison though. He probably had to tone it down a good bit since the French govt tried to Ruby Ridge him.

He should move to a free country and make a real offgrid community instead of making YouTube videos and essentially making himself an eceleb more than anything.

one of you lazy niggers do something useful in your life
youtube.com/watch?v=q7rdDIEz9X4
this is a bunch of fat pedophile commie nigger marxists
celebrating marxism.... at carnegie mellon - a university built by capitalists
DO THIS
go through the video
AND ACTUALLY WRITE DOWN ANY POINTS THEY ASSERT (not make as such, as making a point is more than asserting a point in some senses)
DO THEY ACTUALLY MAKE A POINT?
the evil of the dithering jew
the evil of obfuscation
do they say anything? I don't have the time to watch fat evil people talk

>fuck your high-functioning autist and racist blonde wife
>play with your children in the French countryside
>spend your time dicking around with farming
>dicking around with rpgs
>dicking around with arms and armour
>shitpost on youtube
>probably don't have to work at all.

Yeah, what a loser, who would want this life?

No, none of these fucking morons are. No one involved in political commentary is worth their weight in dog shit, and you all should be spending time learning things that benefit you personally instead of sucking the dicks of these losers.

Nope, he's a LARPer and murderer

Killing communists that plan to torture you to death is not murder.

Yes and you will fear his bowstaff skills kiddo.

>Collects welfare
>Retarded wife is the only person that talks to him irl
>Makes mediocre rpg
>Doesn't actually believe in farming, "muh permaculture"
>Can't say Jew or the police will try to kill him
Yep, perfect life

The most irrelevant, anyway.

>Is Varg important
Maybe to homosexuals such as yourself, but not to normal people

>is this unemployed murderer on welfare the most important political commentator of our time
Probably. It says a lot of politics of our time.

Varg was a communist himself at the time.

If a nigger shoots a nigger it's still one less nigger in the world.

There is nothing wrong with his farming or the place he lives... but yeah a real offgrid community would be interesting

Why are so many of you interested in him?

>The present state of American education

Why do people lie so much about Varg? Why are you not just ignoring him?

It really looks like some kind of organized shilling against him. Is there a Discord for Christians with brown eyes, butthurt about Varg where you organize?

How is he not an interesting character?

me

No

>Nah, Varg kind of a loser nowadays
He really isn't though?

He isn't "on welfare" though? Also why are the people shilling against him so obsessed about this?

Once he say that pol is full of losser that spend all the time bitching instad of do something

Source? Also it's true though

Lots of losers here

Varg who?

I don't remember in wich video but it was on the comment section

Yisus was weak as fuck

i was just thinking the other day how fucking crazy it is that varg motherfucking vikernes, mr burzum, slayer of the faggot euronymous himself, smiler at his own sentencing, has become a promiment political youtube figure and staple of Sup Forums culture
>get released from prison
>continue making music all throughout prison
>when you get released do you keep making music?
>FUCK NO! you go make youtube videos talking about the jewification of the west and genocide of the white race
i blame the guy who interviewed him while he was in prison, and faggot euronymous for forcing varg to defend himself to the death

Christians burned pagan temples and idols and were made Saints, Varg burns churches and goes to prison and was fined

Literally yes. People constantly shill against Varg because he is right 90% of the time and they either don't understand that or are afraid of it.

NEVER underestimate Christians' butthurt when their shitty sand nigger religion is criticized. They are more loyal to the Christ faith than they are to anything else, including their race or nationality.

Political? Nah. Probably the best vlogger on the old ways though. He got my dad into heathenry.

The Conservative Party and the Conservative Movement in the US consists of the Neocons, the Christian right, and the libertarian right. Some would include the so called Paleoconservatives a term coined by the Jew Paul Gottfried

Neocons are ardent Zionists ,the Christian Right due to religious links are generally pro jewish the libertarians are jew neutral What was needed was a coopting of the white nationalists Thats what the alt right movement is trying to do

Coopt white nationalists and turn them into pro Jew zombies and destroy anti jewish ideas in white nationalists by ” making Jews white””

However, alt-right has taken the isolationist movement away from its original roots. Ever wonder how, the (((Ashkenazis))) are now sidelined from discussions, even from the alt-right websites and there is more focus on Muslims, Indians, Blacks etc. Also, what I always wondered about is that why would the WNs would take up Pepe, a semetic figurehead as a symbol of their movement when there are so many aesthetically better Roman & Greek gods. Also, specifically why (((Egyptian)))? You guys are doing great work here.

Some other interesting stuff from (((Jewish))) sources, they aren’t even trying to hide the connections:

tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/218712/spencer-gottfried-alt-right

i like his taste in literature but he is a hypocrite

His mentality represents what I would call "the fortress".
It's one of self sufficiency and high levels of defence. It forsakes the comforts and excitements of the outside but gains added protections and survivability.
From good fortresses and enclaves can come devastating attacks when the time is right.
What he advocates is a viable strategy, but it is also good to fight, in the open, if you can, though risky. The guys with farms, shelter, weapons and knowledge will have a massive advantage in times of struggle but, it's important for them to be connected to others, or else their fortress simply becomes a time bomb tomb.

Not to be pessimistic but, don't take your youth for granted. Age and commitments can slow you down, and knowledge can make you more cautious, uncertain and doubtful.
If you are young, I think you should try to establish/become affiliated with a "base" of some kind while continuing to aggressively strike out at the enemy in an attempt to bring them down. A mixture of boldness and caution. A shield and a sword.

Thats the only picture ever taken where marcus doesnt look ugly as fuck in. I dont really like his content that much, its just watered down Sup Forums, but his hearts in the right place.

The guy is running a neo pagan cult
The weak are easily brainwashed just look at our political atmosphere

Of course! Everyone who doesn't worship your white nigger youtube celebrity is just a butthurt christfag.

>e-celebs
>in all fields

the nationalist movement, and consequently this site, is full of Jewish infiltrators promoting subversion and controlled movements like altkike, fake kraut and doxx doxx, trumptards etc.

are Jewish / hasbara trolls. just ignore them. just ignore posts promoting alt kike, trump, afd and all rubbish jew

they hate varg, because varg is 100% true opposition

Saints for who? for a bunch of weak lambs
cucked lambs just see the fucking poope kissing the feets of the sand dick niggers

the nationalist movement, and consequently this site, is full of Jewish infiltrators promoting subversion and controlled movements like altkike, fake kraut and tea doxx to promoting altkike, trumptards etc.

are Jewish / hasbara trolls. just ignore them. just ignore posts promoting alt kike, trump, afd and all rubbish jew

no that would be this man

Varg is fun to watch kinda like a bad car wreck he's so fucking cringe I bet he smells like shit and his wife prb fuck niggers and his daughters will hate him and be black bred...

Why the double post? Are you retarded, or did someone actually write a bot to advertise Kristian's shitty youtube channel here?

Go to hell subhuman mongrel kike .

KIKE

the nationalist movement, and consequently this site, is full of Jewish infiltrators promoting subversion and controlled movements like altkike, fake kraut and tea doxx to promoting altkike, trumptards etc.

He has 7 kids. Pretty sure thats not irrelevant in a generation. Certainly more than beeing a gay jew who is fucking niggers, or a pretentious gay englishman at infowars.

>Get out of jail for murder
>Spend rest of life living like a Skyrim npc

What sort of quests would he give you?

Who is he?

Retarded it is then, and if you want to talk shit then show your flag.

lol but maybe Milo and PJW are more like the pol's 'our bois' kind

Na I'm not a kike the guy just talks shit about everyone and everything sorry I insulted your YouTube step daddy but he acts like he's saving the world by making his rambling bitchy YouTube vids...

He is using his flag dumbass

>the guy just talks shit about everyone and everything
How about you?

Anyone can select Catalonia

whatever just FOAD

Oh my bad

i admire him for having balls to live the way he he wants to instead of just being a smartass who tries to preach some shit but doesn't does this by himself
survivalist is definitely something that every respecting man should know a thing or two about
>>probably don't have to work at all.
you're fucking stupid
he has no public electricity/water (no water toilet/bath/shower/washing machine either) he has a lot of work on daily basis
you say that he's a snownigger on a welfare but you wouldn't survive for a week in conditions that he had voluntarily put himself in

Quest No.1:
Stop masturbating

Nice post

No Ted is.

>bringing up racemixing in a complete non sequitur
kike detected.

Kike ,show your israel flag .

At least I'm not white knighting for a grown man I've never even met...

who?

2 if you put other in prison

So in addition to being retarded you're also to much of a coward to show anonymous strangers on the internet your national flag because ad hominems and flag banter is all you have. You're the kike here.

the nationalist movement, and consequently this site, is full of Jewish infiltrators promoting subversion and controlled movements like altkike, fake kraut and doxx doxx, trumptards etc.