29 year old married church going white man, gorgeous white wife, two beautiful white sons. Met my wife in 2011...

29 year old married church going white man, gorgeous white wife, two beautiful white sons. Met my wife in 2011, she was 17, I was 22. both virgins. not a moment goes by where i dont feel like i am the luckiest most blessed man alive.

All the stuff on here about the jews is true. it's all true. it's all fucking true. You're not crazy. You're not delusional. Anti-semitism and Nazism is %100 OK and you don't have to be afraid to show it in public. Never tone it down. Never let ANYONE tell you that you are wrong about the jews. They are behind all your suffering since you were born. They've been trying to kill your will to live since decades before you were born. They are the reason you can't find a decent girlfriend and if you do, 9/10 times she's a whore. They are the reason you're country is going to shit. They are the reason you have a hard time getting out of bed. They are the reason for all your despair. People of all ethnicities need to stand up to these parasites. all i see today is young white men just letting themselves become devoured by this twisted genocidal machine. speak up and speak loud. everything you do every day from now on should be about ending these cancerous motherfucking spider people once and for all. for the purity of the white race and for the good of all mankind.

stop getting distracted with philosophical discussion

stop getting distracted by titties and pictures of girls

stop getting distracted with youtube personalities.

it's not that fucking complicated.

kill. the. fucking. kike.

other option is assfucking in hell for eternity.
the clock is ticking.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MCNHaLziBQw
metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=-rDOulx0j7M&t=4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hail Hortler!

Hell yeah hang the kikes!

>church going man
>posts swastika
>looks at jesus, looks at a modern egyptian

MY ANCESTOR
WE WUZ

fucking retard

>not a moment goes by where i dont feel like i am the luckiest most blessed man alive

beta

You do not know what you speak of.

I inform you that not as your adversary but as your brother and friend in God.

Anger, frustration in your heart my brother

Nice larp pal. Hope typing out your fantasies made you feel better.

Prove it. Post pics of your "georgeous" wife and "beautiful" kids. If you don't then you're just lying

I must speak what is true.
The punchline of your life: the larper is you.
You have deluded your mind into a fantasy reality because the truth is too great for you to bear at this point in your life.

That would be foolish. I'm not going to put my family in danger

Now this is the Sup Forums im used to

My uncle is a 57 years old engineer that has dated and fucked and is still continues to date and fuck women age 20 to 30,he never had a family,since he saw his older brother (a cardiac surgeon) boring marriage and horrible divorce and focused on living a good life.
Being a family man is absolutely boring,i'm no faggot so i'm going to follow the example of my uncle and disregard OP's shitty advice.

How the fuck you have kids but still a virgin?

This is simplistic thinking is either misguided or a psyop.

There are different factions of Jews and it is important we distinguish between them.

There are left wing Jews in academia and the media. They are indeed inherently hateful or white people and the institutions of modernity and western civilisation. They necessarily hate us and will work to weaken, subvert and destroy us whenever given the opportunity.

But then there are also geostrategic Zionist jews in politics and finance. These are Jews whose first and only priority is Israel’s well being. These Jews are opportunistic. If it helps Israel they will exploit or betray Americans or Europeans, however they are also willing to enter into a business like relationship of cooperation and deals if it will help them. The key difference is that they are not inherently dedicated to attacking us. They are self-interested neutral actors.

This is important because there are benefits to doing business with these neutral actors.
1. The Jewish state of Israel is a model for nearly everything we want to achieve with the white state. We want to be able to replicate their success in many areas so their experience and knowledge and cooperation will be very helpful and valuable.
2. Geostrategic Zionist jews can reign in the behaviour of liberal media Jews to some extent
3. Making an enemy out of geostrategic Zionist jews in addition to the left wing jews in academia and the media who are inherently our enemy will not benefit us

You might say
>”but all jews are our enemy! Israel has been working to destroy us like all the other Jews!”

But this is an anti-historic lie!
History shows how Israel and Zionist jews can be of benefit to white states.
Israel was probably south Africa’s Closest ally during apartheid and was the only western country not to boycott South Africa when every European, North America or Australia had. This shows that no, they can work for white interests if the deal benefits them.

> two beautiful white sons
Why don’t you have three? Why not four?
Two will probably grow up to replace you and your wife in the future generation. But, what if one goes off to war or becomes gay or simply fails to have children? Then your lineage is reduced to one, the other son, and your family’s number of effective reproducers has been halved, meaning that you are no longer reproducing at replacement rate but have hit a demographic bottleneck.
If you have three children, even if something happens to one of them, you still have two (replacement rate) to carry on your genes and traditions. Even better if you have four or five: those numbers mean that you are expanding the white race and pushing back against the white genocide.

You should actually kill yourself

>They are behind all your suffering since you were born. They've been trying to kill your will to live since decades before you were born.
Take your pills

>being a genetic dead end loser is cool

Your uncle is probably gonna start spending all his time hovering around his sibling’s grand kids because they’re the only source of joy in his empty, lonely life.

You’re a serious fucking moron if you can’t predict what’s going to happen.

What the fuck else are you going to do when you’re 60,70, 80 and you can’t pick up chicks and physical activity becomes harder and harder and your health starts failing ?

Yeah exactly. My girlfriend and I have agreed to 3 kids and if we can handle it and still provide for them well enough we’ll try for 4.

>promotes going around larping in public and getting your ass beaten or arrested
>not reproducing above replacement rate
you're only helping the enemy by spouting counterproductive bullshit
and i bet you have killed exactly zero kikes

>looks at jesus, looks at a modern egyptian

have u heard about Shroud of Turin ?

fucking uneducated shit

>hates jews
>worships a jew on a stick

Seriously, stormniglets need to leave, they are beyond any reasonable level of retardation. Wtf is this gibberish blog post, go away.

You can handle it. The first kid is the expensive one; after that, you have the crib, the stroller, the toys already. Look back in your own family tree three or four generations and you will find families of twrlve kids.

Die Kreatur

Are you stupid,my older uncle(the surgeon) is living an amazing life goes out with friends every day and still goes to the range even now that he's 67,after the divorce he fucked girls in their twenties even in his sixties.
Also while he had 2 sons and 1 daughter he doesn't see them even now that he's old.
If he'll ever need help he'll hire a maid or two.
Marriage is a shitty deal,only limp dick morons from north england such as you might think otherwise.

Re-read, he means him and his wife were virgins at marriage

Stfu mutt

>Shroud of Turin
>a piece of paper refutes all known history and geography and demographics

You mention nothing of the blood libel jews that have been operating for thousands of years.

>29 year old married church going white man,
sounds boring
>gorgeous white wife
citation needed
>two beautiful white sons
your wife's sons?
Anyhow, cool blog.

>1 case of sour grapes

Ahh the classic. we're gonna need proof buddy

Nice blog post faggot
Have a
S A G E

I'll take "Things that never happened" for $3.50 Jerry!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=MCNHaLziBQw

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm

the shroud of turin is jauqes de molay you retarded mong

youtube.com/watch?v=-rDOulx0j7M&t=4s

To let Sup Forums tell it, you are a pedophile and should be gassed. Stop wasting time on these losers.

goddamn this site is overflowing with kike shills

This. You worship a fucking jew and think that you save anyone from these rats?

spaniards are not people. they are the bastards of arabs and communism

Nice blog, didn't read.

Fake and gay