Are all gay people degenerate?

Are all gay people degenerate?

This is how a degenerate mind works

Well, depends on which gay crowd. I'm a heavily conservative gay guy and cannot stand the LGBT people.

sven is a fag
no surprise

>90 days
>21 ons
>6 fwb
And I thought women are sluts. Over 80 one night stands in a year? Crazy. Is it even possible to beat the odds and not get any STD?

>gay and fag
>no difference

Yeah, sure. Dude, the gay guys are literally some of the best allies that the right can have. They just have to exist to pull the argument out from under the left.

Nope but enought of them are to justify legal action.
Also, even the non degenerate ones have been brainwashed effectively so as to allways agree with the degenerates.

I am a lesbian woman inside a man's mind inside a man's body

Not true at all. Most gays I know myself included fucking hate the degenerates.

We didn't fight for marriage equality to be fags and fucking in the streets. We did so we can live a normal fucking life doing normal shit. I just cannot understand the LGBT people.

If this came from a straight dude people on Sup Forums would be worshiping him as a king of the chads.

Yes.

Spent all of yesterday studying serial killers the worst ones were gay

Check out William Bonin for reference

All faggots are degenerate.
Not all gays are faggots.

This. So much.

I don't know. Do you think I know every single faggot in the world? Are gays more likely to carry disease and fuck like rabbits? Sure. I guess it depends on what you find degenerate or not.

>Self-report studies show that 20% of adult females and 5-10% of adult males recall a childhood sexual assault or sexual abuse incident in the US.
>3.8% of the US population is self-reports as homosexual.
Conclusion: almost all homos are child abusers, assuming abusers who like male children self report as homos, and any particular child abusers only abuses 2 or less children on average.

>Not true at all. Most gays I know myself included fucking hate the degenerates.
Ok then.
What do you plan to do about the degenerates and SJWs in your midst then?

>tfw found bf in gay app and now we look like pic related
feels good

Preferably? Install a machinegun nest on the LGBT pride walk.

Logically? Vote for the Sweden Democrats. I rather have a functioning society than have kids or get married.

kill me pete

I'm Albanian and your "Functioning Society" is considered anarcho-bullshitism here. That is how low you are, even Animals pity you.

Try reading a book.

>unironically think Albanians have a functioning society

that's almost literally us. The left guy looks a lot like me and the right guy looks a lot like my bf

you can do it too user! You just have to put yourself out there and wade through all the junk (i.e. people who are just looking for a quick sex date ...)

>heavily conservative
>gay

Sup Forums is a Christian board. The LAW commands sex to be within the confines of marriage open to life.

Everything else is degenarte straying away further from God and his law.

Just found this disgusting shit

Super Slutty Hypersexual Lesbians are the real threat. The are parasites on society and Lesbians are the single most privileged class in the first world. They literally pick mens pocket via tax to hire other men to keep them safe from the men that just paid their taxes.

Lesbians need to hang, They are the Jew of homosexual subculture. They hate gay men too. They are constantly talking them down behind their backs. They don't get AIDS...

The only good thing we have going right now is that it is legal to fire gay people. Don't even hire lesbians, and if a girl shows up for the inteview all traditional and then 6 months later half her head is shaved and she's showing tats? FIRE HER.

>nazi gay
so all of them rite?

Most

Aren't non-dyke lesbians an extreme rarity?

gross

I know five lesbians. Only one has short hair or is fat.

What is this math? An AIDS spread?

A woman should make this to make our life easier. For gays it seems that those bound to be rejected sexual messages or not aren’t of any importance while if you wanna go through to a fuck it’s better to start with a non sexual messages as indicated by 1/3 -2/3 balance. However it must be very boring so you might as well try your luck and contact twice as many girls for the same result

Yes.

It seems to be everyone gets fucking molested in the US and I have no idea why... is it because there’s nothing to do in the countryside?

What the fuck is this flow chart method and how are you even supposed to read it

No.

10/10 would bang

Is putting a penis in an anus degenerate?

>555-come-on-now.jpeg

That was my reaction at first but in terms of paths diverging and then ending up at the same “pots” it now seems a good graph. Look at where they diverge and the labels then look at the end labels. It’s all there

Femmes hide in plain sight. They are the very worst of the worst. You can ferret them out by their leftist views, pussy hats and various other knit vagina parts, Rainbow worship, tongue piercings, ect...

What always gets me is how do these people support their lifestyle? How do you have the time to coordinate a one night stand every night and hold down a job? Sounds like it'd just get tiring.

friendly reminder that anus is where comes from
if you fuck someone in ass you are degenerate no matter if it's straight or gay sex

shit comes from*
fuk

From left to right:
Of all 471 men, he sent 231 of them a sexual first message. Of those 231 messages, 139 of recipients did not respond.

Wrong.

Oh, missed the "they contacted me".

So of the 471 men, 468 contacted him. Of those, 231 of them sent a sexual first message, and he didn't respond to 139 of them.

Did I get it right or am I still retarded?

>assuming abusers who like male children self report as homos
>assuming

Should they find a bunker to do it in?