How come when Logan Paul acts like an asshole in Japan it's "VERY DISREPECTFUL MISTER!" but when Pink Guy films himself...

How come when Logan Paul acts like an asshole in Japan it's "VERY DISREPECTFUL MISTER!" but when Pink Guy films himself running around screaming in pink spandex or when Tom Green slurps his noodles too loudly no one cares

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logan_Paul
youtube.com/watch?v=oHxzVg4seb0
youtu.be/PdfztAY3qoU
youtube.com/watch?v=DZfst2CVpSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh wait let me fix that
I didnt mean no one cares I meant that they get praise and fame for doing it

Pink Guy is half Jap, half Aussie, and isn't an American dumbass, so he probably knows better than to be a drooling retard in a foreign country.
I don't know who Tom Green is.

He filmed a dead body in the suicide forest and was a cunt about it. How autistic do you have to be to not realize why this is such a big deal?

He's a Canadian cunt who was on MTV in the 90's.

Oh, well then my only answer to OP in that case is "A FUCKING LEAF".

....And the early 2000s

Because Jake Paul is white and good looking.

Isn't slurping your noodles a sign of respect for the food in Japan?

Not sure, not a weeb

there is a difference between slurping noodles too loudly and mocking a suicide victim. I know it's complicated for you stupid faggot liberals but that's the difference.

It is, a vice article said so, therefore it's true.

>he never called into the Tom Green show

new fags get out reee

How loudly is too loudly? Pink GUy doesn't set himself up to be judged like that. If you have a problem with pink guy, you have a problem with pink guy, and that's all there is to it. I guess it's that franku is aware that he's being an asshole, but logan paul is just a dumbass.

It’s common etiquette to slurp loudly in Japan.

Because the betas hate chad

I figured it was. I work with a number of asians and they all slurp their ramen like that at lunch.

>but when Pink Guy films himself running around screaming in pink spandex [...] no one cares

because papa franku is a filthy hapa jap and aussie, incase you didn't notice. shitposting is in his blood.

Jealousy
Weeaboo soyboy cunts or just salty negative cynical shits mad and jealous; the same ppl would have hated pewds but now love him because he’s also cynical now

Yes
You eat it faster as well indicating what a good meal it is.

Joji doesnt act like a retard in religious places
also OP is a retard
Sage

He's actually Jewish

>Paul was born on April 1, 1995, in Westlake, Ohio, the son of Pamela Ann Stepnick (née Meredith) and realtor Gregory Allan Paul.[1] He has claimed to possess English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh and Jewish ancestry.[3]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logan_Paul

This e-celeb crap has nothing to do with politics. Sage&report.

Doesn't matter, the normies think he's white.
The psyop works just fine.

How can you be Irish and Jewish at the same time? Fuck, 23andme was a mistake.

Because Pink guy and Tom Green make fun of themselves for the japanese to laugh at, also, a lot of things they do are staged, retard.

Because Tom Green was funny

youtube.com/watch?v=oHxzVg4seb0

Most western Jews are mixed, which is why it's sometimes hard to tell who's a kike

Logan paul was fucking around in a temple where people were praying and then literally trespassed on some property to find a dead body.

Tom Green shoved half the bowl in hus face and looked like he was about to burst a blood vessel when he was doing it.

Some great great grandmother of his was quarter jewish, doesn't make him a jew silly. His mother just jumped on it because she thought his son would get hebrew points in the industry - which is very common.
Fucking failed, everyone hates him.

Tom Green's being disgusting while eating while he happens to be in Japan/Spain/Mexico (it could have been anywhere) is not taboo. It's just Tom being an ass and it's a kind of performance art. He mocks himself.

Logan Paul's case is the opposite. It's mockery of someone else. Someone who can't answer back. Someone who is dead. Someone who suffered so intensely in life that he took his own life. It's as stupid and cruel as anything could be.

There's a difference between slurping noodles and putting up a YouTube video of a guy who killed himself inna woods

>How autistic do you have to be to not realize why this is such a big deal?

Standards of taste have really plummeted.

People think it's fine to use graveyards as places to jog and walk their dogs nowadays. Nothing is sacred.

Tom Green was, at one point in the 90s, a fucking comedic genius. Any old fucks remember "pizza undercutters"? youtu.be/PdfztAY3qoU

>Because Tom Green was funny

Tom Green is not funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=DZfst2CVpSs

I'm half Japanese and I was always told to slurp them.

Because Logan Paul isn't doing it ironically.

Well... Tom Green was actually funny (sometimes not but whatever) and Logan Paul isn't funny really ever and is a giant moron. Tom Green acts like a fool (you know... on purpose) but has a rather high IQ (almost certainly at least 20 points higher than yours). Logan Paul actually is a genuine fool.

Oh and there's a huge difference between slurping noodles too loud, asking ridiculous questions to random people, screwing around in a sushi restaurant........ AND LAUGHING AT A DEAD FUCKING BODY HANGING FROM A TREE WHEN YOUR AUDIENCE IS MOSTLY 12 YEAR OLDS... fucking moron, kys.