What does pol think of /ourpastor/ Steven Anderson?

What does pol think of /ourpastor/ Steven Anderson?

>names the jew
>hates big government
>hates faggots
>hates sluts
>hates islam & eastern religions
>drops regular redpills
>has a large, all white family
>destroys atheist soyboys all the time

>Libtard Religion sermon
youtube.com/watch?v=ungqRajQSBo
>Iceland: Nation of Bastards documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=mKjj_JgKDe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fDCXzqgD99o
youtu.be/KtMAyTqWO3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's good but their pianist is shit

He is a pawn of the evil one and preaches heresy.

Go to bed, Steve.

>allows blacks in his church

He is pro-racemixing. He is the enemy.

>Iceland: Nation of Bastards documentary
What is this about?

Is he really for it? Legally he can't turn them away.

youtu.be/fDCXzqgD99o

Stands up to unconstitutional internal border checkpoints.
Based to the nth degree.

Yes, he is really for it. Some other people will have links as proof.

People that are pro racemixing aren't based cuck

>racemixing
Not a thing.

>marries white women to niggers in his church while rubbing his hands together

I hope I'm not killed by goyim because of people like this.

we have this bread everyday
>hes a cia nigger to boot

?

niggerlover

Is there such a thing to belong to two christian sects?
I follow him, listen to his sermons and so-on but I'm also Catholic

it's called miscegenation or race pollution you mong.

>Racially a Jew
>Supports race mixing

Pretty sure this is the right answer. He's got a lot of things right; it doesn't really matter if he conducted a ceremony for a mixed-race couple once.

Uhm... what?

>Legally he can't turn them away.
He turned away an Asian guy who wanted to get married. Marries whites to niggers, though.

He showed me that God hates the kikes, faggots, and degenerates. I listened for the memes, ended up believing in Jesus and redpilling every Christian around me on who the anti-christ is.
Feels pretty good, but sin makes me physically ill now.

> muh degenerates
>muh sin
no one cares you moral faggot... there a war on whites and the color of your skin is now your team

delete this

kissy kissy

Wrong and right.
It's kikes trying to achieve a one world government so they can totally usurp God.
You don't have to be so edgy, God has their number. They'll get close enough to taste it then God is going to destroy them.
If you go full rahowa you'll probably decide to go pagan or some other degenerate shit and end up in the ovens with Shlomo.

He besmirches ancient and sacred knowledge therefore should be gassed.

>names the jew
Haha you wish! He never did that

>doesn't care about white people

youtu.be/KtMAyTqWO3U

Deciding on a religion because you think it's best for your race, instead of deciding on a religion because you feel illuminated by the truth of the Word.

muh god and chirst cucks going to do shit
> we fight for history not wait for a sky daddy to save us from kikes

There is no such thing as "race" you dumb faggot. What even is it? Fucking get yourself tested. We are all mixed.

fixed

He has videos on the holohoax, jewish usury, zionism, etc. Every aspect of kikery he names.
Realistically just being a real Christian is the antidote to Jewish subversion, especially if you go around converting people. You can't be a real Christian AND accept devil worshipping kikes.

what best for us is all that counts
> made up stories about kikes in the desert

There's no such thing as "human", you dumb faggot. What even is it? Fucking get yourself tested. We are all 70% water.

Enjoy burning for all of eternity.

>Heretic
kys

Humans have a soul, dead matter doesn't have a soul. Water has no soul.
When a human and a human have a baby there is no "mixing" you faggot.

He looks like my school principal. Though he has a doctorate in shari'a

>american catholic
Are you okay?

Red hair does not have a soul. When a red haired person and a blonde haired person have a baby there is no intermixing of people with different genetic materials you faggot.

I'm not even against miscegenation, but denying the existence of racial groups is utterly retarded.

He who says who will burn, will probably burn him self

He who thinks he first is the last

j.c

check out this goy
> king kike going to judge an aryan

Let me just tell all you racist just so you all know God doesn't care if you're gay because the soul itself isn't gay or man or female, it's eternal. He loves you as long as you believe in him the non-believers unfortunately I'm not show sure what happens to those people

>denying the existence of racial groups is utterly retarded.
If he takes his meme flag off you'll see he's American, and it's 99% probably Anderson shilling himself.

Nice try faggot.

It's an excellent quote, but the guy is literally going to burn. I'm not saying it because I'm more virtuous than him or something, but there is no salvation outside of the church.

literally who? i dont care about small town bumpkins

>What does pol think of /ourpastor/ Steven Anderson?

It's david rothschild.

any way
> this is how it show be race be4 cultism
you faggots wont understand

>has a large, all white family
Yet he promotes race mixing.

he's an annoying faggot

>teaches his large white family the joys of racemixing

>christcuck
>pol approved

Pick one

The problem is with the core values of christianity. It is a universal religion which teaches us to reject earthly things (race, civilization, etc.) and focus on spiritual things instead.

>If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

I thought he was pretty good in Lost.

Sure, (((someone))) will post the proof, just believe me, goy.
Fact is he doesn't promote race mixing, he doesn't reject such couples either.
After all, who is he to tell people who they are allowed to marry?
The most important thing for our cause that has to be taught is calling out the jews, and he does that very well.
God hates the jews and wants to see them suffer and die. The bible even says that Jesus will one day order all believers to drag the jews before his feet and slaughter them in his presence.
You see, they are the race of the Antichrist and that's why god takes great pleasure in seeing jews being slaughtered.

Support your claim or be gone shlomo.

Christianity is a religion that teaches us to respect natural laws and orders, the family and to not allow governments to interfere in our lives too much.
Christianity is literally promoting the mode of life that most Europeans/whites prefer.

He's pretty good looking imo.
Sort of gives me gay feelings.

>approves interracial marriage

/mypastor/

Confucius set out every principle that we hold dear in a functioning society that only later Western Philosophers were inspired by his philosophy.

What a foolish statement. If that were the case Chinese and Europeans would be culturally interchangeable.

I can't see any biblical evidence for being anti racemixing apart from perhaps nehemiah. racemixing is always going to happen at the fringes (trash whites getting with blacks).

the real problem is we have given up on the ethnic nation state as ordained from of the ashes of the tower of babel. the west has chosen empire, like the romans, and all empires collapse because we eventually fall weak enough to let in the barbarian hordes.

Europe didn't catch it all. We only got the very few basics.

Meme flag, not even once.

>rome collapses a century after adopting christianity

There is nothing in the bible forbidding it, but there is also warnings against actively promoting it.
The bible does say that god separated humans into tribes with their own languages and their own nations and no human being has the right to undermine this.
We must be Nationalist, yet we should not hate each other just because we belong to different nations or cultures.
We are commanded to hate evil people who do wicked things, like the jews.

Also it is not a European thing to go into other peoples relationships and interfere in such a way.
We simply keep our nations distinct and pure from others and people will automatically marry within their own race, for there is no other option.
No one would feel oppressed by that. It's not like Norwegians feel oppressed because they only have Norwegian women around to mate with.

>Europe didn't catch it all. We only got the very few basics.
So we are different? What's your fucking point, why should I prostate before fucking chink religion?

Okay, so you've got no argument.

I think there is nothing against racemixing if both people are Christians and from the same country, but nationmixing on the other hand may be bad. God created nations and gave them borders and time in history, so they could find Him. Polish Christians should be elite in Poland, not in Hungary, Czech rep. or somwhere else. Idk, correct me if I'm retarded.

He thinks racemixing is okay
He is a person with authority
= He promotes racemixing

>who is he to tell people who they are allowed to marry?
Someone that should oppose interracial marriages. That's who he is.

Who cares if he is calling out the Jews, if he carries out their work himself?