Indian nuclear sub crippled

For years I had a strong faith in Indian Armed Forces, for years I thought that our Soldiers, Pilots and Sailors are one of the few good things in this country, and the pillars on which this country is standing and developing

But, this, a fucking sailor crippling a 3 billion usd+ nuclear sub be leaving a door open has done it for me.

How the fuck can you be so fucking dense, they take numerous tests, reject so many well deserving and well educated candidates to employ retards like this?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5255585/Sub-crippled-sailor-forgot-close-HATCH.html

Other urls found in this thread:

thediplomat.com/2016/08/top-secret-data-on-indias-new-stealth-attack-submarine-leaked/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Indian incompetence isn't just a meme

He probably just wanted to flush the poo away

Does basic training in the indian army cover how to poo in the loo, or are there just designated shitting compartments in the sub?

c'mon man your race is the jesters of human kind

Where does one poo on this vessel?

The saddest thing is, they are calling it a mistake.

How could it be just a mistake, you threw billions of tax payers money down the drain, wasn't there a fucking indicator in a sub that a door is open?

The whole Navy needs to be fired and jailed for such incompetence.

>the smell the smell please let me out ahhhhh (opens hatch)

I'm sure it was just a simple mistake

H-how ?

And there are hoards of Indians being butthurt over news agencies for stating this news instead of actually worrying over the fact that the security of our nation is handled by incompetent retards

it's just a massive underwater manure silo

>threw billions of tax payers money down the drain
Yet you shit in the street. Perhaps if India had a better concept of drainage a sewers this wouldn't have happened?

>superpower 2020

>superpower 20020

Idk, it should be the first fucking thing to check before operating a sub with nuclear weapons

Stop using periscope as dance pole

>moddeled after russian charlie class
The Project 670 Skat submarine (NATO classification Charlie class) was a nuclear-powered cruise missile submarine built for the Soviet Navy
>SKAT submarine
why is India obsessed with poo

Indians are not used to operating doors
No door required for pajeet to poo on the street

fake and gay

2 billion dollar Sub got JUSTED because someone forgot to close a hatch door lmao

so what

you have the agnis. Without US support Pakistan is gonna end in another failed state in... 10-20 years? And if just one missile falls in the wrong hands it will be glassed.

Laughing stock on an international scale

Do you even have to ask? Indians manage to be even more corrupt than brazilians

DESIGNATED SINKING SUB

our security have always been handled by retarded illiterate dalits and biharis

Problem was that the handle functions in the same way as a toilet flush. Wasn't the guys fault.

The same thing happened to our nuclear sub, in guanabara bay.

>But, this, a fucking sailor crippling a 3 billion usd+ nuclear sub be leaving a door open has done it for me.
>leaving a door open

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAHAHHHAHAHHA

The equivalent of pissing before opening the fly

I am not worried about Pookistan, I am worried about China.

And by looking at the current state of our army i.e. Troops without bulletproof jackets, helmets and fucking bullets, Navy handled by retards and Airforce having a steady rapid decline in fighters while neither ordering or producing the new ones, I guess I should start learning Mandarin.

>indian sub

dear god the stench

You'd have been better off as a colony desu

t. poo

the last years our most modern submarine sail too

>Mfw BJP is as corrupt as Congress but just better at hiding
Look at the AIIMS corruption scandal and how well it was covered.

>And there are hoards of Indians being butthurt over news agencies for stating this news instead of actually worrying over the fact that the security of our nation is handled by incompetent retards

But that's what Indians do. Reputation matters more than reality.

don't think chinese army is better. Chinese army is on Taiwan, army that you're afraid of is army of chinese communist party. It's an army of conscripts who learn how to march and read Marx, Lenin and Mao. Officers are like in any communist country, being there because it's good job.

Just keep making action movies instead of submarines desu

makes sense considering your awful genetic stock

I know Chinese Army is equally pathetic, India vs China will be like two retards throwing stones at each other, but China is the ones that outnumbers us in possessing bigger, better and more stones.

numbers don't mean much on terrain where you 2 would fight. Just send Gurkha mountaneers

Of course you are retarded. Its not like India invented the sub, or missile, or reactor. You are just pantomiming. Like a retarded kid putting on a suit and calling himself Mister Businessman.

Sorry to say, but there will be nothing can do against China. Compare the two countries average IQ's. China will be like 1940's Japan on roids. You'd be like Nigerians trying to fend off space aliens.

>India vs China will be like two retards

The Chinese are a million times more organized than Indians are. Just LOOK at their economy, their cities, their education system, their STREETS and them compare it to India. It's like comparing Haiti with Spain. Sure, Spain has it's problems, but they're not eating mud cakes or shitting in the streets. The poverty in India is overwhelming because they're so disorganized and lazy. The chinks are organized and industrious. It's no wonder that they're about to become first world while Indians still suffer crippling poverty,

>can't poo in loo
>expect to into nuclear submarines

they fitted the sub with a 1x1 tiny pavement patch with a curb and everything for them to poo in

checked and self-detonated

Imagine all that poopy river water entering the sub

Guess its just a big stinky floater now OP

Would have been funny if they abandoned the sub and left it floating like a giant metal poo in the ocean

They probably can never get that stink out now.

No submariner will want to be stationed on the "brown" submarine

If it had sunk in clean water they probably could have fixed it with mops.

I'm imagining the submariner was squatting taking a shit directly beneath the hatch, then when he heard the call to dive he wasnt able to pinch the turd and climb up and close the hatch in time, so all that water fell on top of him as he poo'd

ai despise both the parties but atleast Rss are killing katwas

kek

Indians are the worst

Poo in torpedo tube

porkistani show your disgusting flag.
> porki are so digust with their banana republic that they don't even show their pagan moon flag

A finn should now that no matter what amount of equipment you have, in defensive war against unorganized opponent in shitty terrain you'll have chance to hold them.

Did no-one stop to think that maybe it killed itself after seeing such poo atrocities no man or machine should ever witness?

It happens. But yeah Indian Navy is utter shit.
Army isn't that bad though, they raped Pakistan a few times.

All that affirmative action finally biting these faggots back in the ass.
Yes, let it all burn down.

Reading about the insas rifle is what really did me in and is the reason why I consider India just barely better than Africa tier.

The only people capable of complex societies other than whites are east asians.

my sides
bless you nippanon

Even Brits knew Caste system was necessary, but these faggots will never understand.

When Australian defence professionals despair about our procurement fuck ups, they think of India and feel a little bit better.
Its quite obvious that no contract gets let without bribes being paid, purchase orders will be withheld for years, even for essential equipment. Orders that do get let are often overturned when the bribery becomes aparent.
You need Day of the Flush if you are going to have a chance against Xi's insect hoards.

Indian Air force at least needs 42 squadrons to be able to defend it self from a two front war i.e. China + Pookistan

It currently has 32 squadrons, out of which 380 aircrafts are just Mig-21s, Jaguars and Mirage 2000s.

And instead of crashing these extremely outdated air crafts they manage to crash the only few decent fighters like Su-30 mkI every fucking time.

My guess is thats because of planes being assigned based on social status instead of training and capability.
There is a website dedicated to Saudi fighter crashes and this is a common factor. One sand nigger ejected and crashed three jets. Another tried to land while inverted. Upside down.
Another crashed and burned when he refused to accept orders from a female tanker crew.
No ones social status gives them the right to a government asset worth tens or hundreds of millions.
Prince Charles was a pilot for years. He pranged the govt. VIP jet and had his wings taken.

MiG-21s are aesthetic
Aesthetics>combat capabilities. They are one of fastest jets available

What the fuck? That's mad.
Sounds like your military just wanted to project power and focused it's spending on equipment rather than training.

Holy fucking jej my sides

No he's right in a way, the chinese military is hilarously inept.
I saw a program on tv years ago with some paras going over there to train them and they couldn't navigate a woodland with GPS or shoot for their lives, they train with computer games

world superpower 2020

search 'shit' in any language on a surname site for india and there is always thousands of them

(checked)
looking at INSAS pics is literally a game of spot the poo

here's a better version

Do you really believe this story?
That someone left a hatch open?
Do you not think that there would be sensors for that sorta thing?

I think it is a dumb cover story to hide something else.
Maybe there is a huge problem with the sub and they are covering it up with this dumb story.

>Sounds like your military just wanted to project power and focused it's spending on equipment rather than training.
Yup, that's exactly the case.

>not only are Indian nuclear subs an open secret but now the pajeets themselves are making sure they're open

thediplomat.com/2016/08/top-secret-data-on-indias-new-stealth-attack-submarine-leaked/

Hate to break it to ya.

Those are diesel subs, who got their data leaked because of French incompetence but yeah.