STOP USING GOOGLE

Please list your alternatives to Google shit. Also, please drop some google redpills for the normies. We have to stop feeding this fucking monster. Expect heavy shilling in this thread. Just ignore

Search Engine: duckduckgo.com

Browser: Firefox, or Brave. Brave is still pretty new, and focuses on protecting privacy

Email: protonmail. Highest level of privacy and security when both parties use protonmail. Otherwise, its nothing too special. I enjoy it, and havent had a single problem.

Videos: this is actually a tough one that ive been trying to research. I’d love to know what people are using instead of Youtube, or if a decent alternate platform even exists.

Other urls found in this thread:

gab.ai
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Saged. What are you? Newfag?

This goes in

Bump
Firefox is quickly becoming an SJW engine though, they are moving in fast.

This is the impression that I have been getting too. Which is really unfortunate, but I have to agree with you

>Videos:
Hooktube.com w/ Redirector addon for Firefox. Click on a YouTube link - it opens in Hooktube. Works well.

Nah

Dont forget to also stop using 4chain since it uses recaptcha

Use MegaSync for cloud
> made by a based chink
> constantly being raided by the FBI for pirating

Firefox is shit. Palemoon and Brave for phone. Palemoon and ungoogled Chromium for your dual booted Wangblows for gaymen, Linux/ GNU for everything else

>Firefox is quickly becoming an SJW engine though
Elaborate, please.

Last year and 2016, devs starting a bunch of donation contribution campaigns to Africa and women's empowerment movements. They also began announcing to "end the hate" and some other virtue signaling garbage. No doubt they've got NSA niggers amongst their networks.

Use palemoon with encryption plugins. Use PGP with thunderbird

Opera is a good browser as well, google is really going to shit lately

Oh no how horrible, private company is doing something that they are legally allowed to do

just because they are legally allowed to do it doesn't make it good does it cunt
Stopped using firefox, I use

Brave
Tor
Bitchute
Hooktube
Duck n go
VLC

Oh you're one to talk suomi eurogook

as much as I want to do this, DuckDuckGo is garbage at searching for answers to problems (IT)

has to be a better alternative? startpage?

>I get to decide what's good and what's not
Not how it works, sweetheart.

Nice.... Let's see Paul Allen's card

yeah i use Opera, it has the ablility to install ANY Chrome extension. It also has this kickass pop out video player and a VPN

ALTERNATIVES:

google serach engine - duckduckgo, Yandex, SearX

Gmail - Tutanota, protonmail, Yandex

Browser: Opera, Brave
Firefox is gay

Videos- bitchute

WTF are you even talking about you stupid cunt

Opera os OWNED BY CHINKS YOU DUMBASS!!!!! GET OUT!!!! GET OUT, NOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brave sucks and I tried pale moon which was okay but I'm using waterfox for my desktop and phone. Get the waterfox dl directly from the website though, there's a fake app by the same name in the play store.

I didn't know Waterfox was also for phone. I'll check it out. Here's your well deserved (you)

Social Media : gab.ai
Youtube alternatives: Vidme & Minds.com
Google alternative : DuckDuckGo.com

dooble, yandex, hooktube and mail.com

>duckduckgo
That one isn't safe anymore. It's as controlled as other search engines

>not knowing about text capcha
welcome newfriend

why not startpage ? duckduckgo still collects your data and is jewish owned

Jimmyrustler.com. It's a politically incorrect imgur where you can also post videos.

I'm addicted to the Google botnet desu

Icecat > duckduckgo and forefox

>duckduckgo.com
>Created by (((Gabriel Weinberg)))

>anarcho-capitalist
>thinks hes enlightened
Oh honey.

>2018
>NOT using Android
Fuck this thread and fuck you OP

Duckduckgo is owned by a jew, seriously fuck off plebbit.
>suggest something created by a goy

DON'T USE YOUTUBE
USE VIDLII!
Vidlii is a great alternative to YouTube.
also, it resembles the YouTube back in the good ol' days.

Oh god thank you!!!
I was solving about 15-20 puzzles per post, loosing my fucking mind.

Are there any good search engines? Is Bing Hassidic too?

But it doesn't have my favourite youtubers uploading here

Well, use HookTube, download their videos, and reupload on Vidlii.

LET'S COLONIZE VIDLII

Take it to g they need new blood

Use bangs. !g for jewgle, !b for bing, etc.
Not the best solution, but one that works.

That website looks so comfy, does it have kassemg

Email: Protonmail
Search engine: Startpage
Browser: Vivaldi
Video: YouTube (convenience) & hooktube
It's going to be a while before a substitute video hosting site replaces YouTube. Despite the fact that Google runs it at an enormous loss, it's still a Goliath.

> not ancap/ voluntaryist
> thinks he is enlighten
Oh sweetie

Eeeeh... as I said, download their videos from HookTube and COLONIZE vidlii.

Being able to AFFORD to run it at a huge loss makes competition pretty damn hard to emerge

Browser: Go to the library

Search engine: Ask the librarian where the books on x subject is

Email: Carrier pigeon network

Videos: Do without

Do ya see why people call your lot monkeys? Don't listen to the hue, ask permission first. If they're based, they'll let ya do it or do it themselves

Your probably right, it IS up to the users to make the sites.

I'll try it, I'm never logged in to anything and I use Tor for anything I want to be careful about, I also delete all cookies, history etc every time I close my browser

Look man, I don't want to sound ignorant but no wonder people call you guys "Amerimutts".

It seems to be a good idea, there's a website that is just like YouTube, but it's small.
We can just go there and "colonize" it.
In VIDLII, (((they))) won't take down your video.

Remember the cofounder of Google is married to the CEO of You Tube, who is the sister of the CEO of 23 and me.
bump

Have you tried Incognito? It makes you invisible and saves nothing.

>Incognito mode

It's like trying to use a transparent mask

Richard Stallman warned us in 2008

Now it is too late

> "The 55-year-old New Yorker said that computer users should be keen to keep their information in their own hands, rather than hand it over to a third party."

Look man, I don't want to sound like a dick, but no wonder your country is a shithole.

YouTube isn't what it used to be, not just a kid with a camera anymore. You're basically taking someone's hard work and putting it some place else without their permission.

Is it much to just ask?

I started using Brave. I liked it a lot, but then got massive slowdown on Sup Forums. Became unusable. Pics would take days to load, and the scrolling would be really infuriating. Like, I would be scrolling down page 1 and stop to read a post, decide to keep scrolling, and for about 2 seconds nothing would happen, then boom, all the scrolling would happen at once. I put up with this for about 3 weeks thinking it would get fixed, but it just got worse on pic load times. Also, their speed dial thing or whatever, their homepage with tiles of places you frequent was broken to certain sites. If I would go to say, tube 8 a tile would show up for it (not a site I want on my homepage) then I would do the full history clear the one that's supposed to "reset brave to the way it was the day you installed" and the tile would remain. You can click these tiles, and manually remove them, so I tried that first, and got a pop-up saying it was removed, but it would just stay.

I'll give it another go, because overall I did like it, but those issues, especially how poorly it started working on Sup Forums were enough to get me to quit using it for now. Still use it on my phone though, and works fine on it. I'm phone fag posting now on Brave.

I want an alternative to (((American))) movies. I know that not all burger films are (((Hollywood))) ones but how do I tell which ones are and aren't?

but i just left apple and got a fucking android. full of googlage. wtf. which is worse?

Basically the same thing right and I'm only slightly paranoid but smart enough that I never got sucked into social media
Absolutely, never used the cloud though I do use upstream email but I have dozens of accounts and never use real personal info unless absolutely needed and then I keep that all corralled under one email which i don't use for anything else

I'm also a Mac bitch but only because I'm a muso and we love Macs but I don't upgrade anything, I get to a point where everything works the way I like it then stay there as long as feasible

>Firefox is shit. Palemoon and Brave for phone.
I don't have a 'phone'. And Firefox w/ NoScript is far more private and secure than Brave, 'cause Brave handles scripts and addons like shit.

Relevant and important info, i might be a moron but i did not know it

none of your application choices matter if you're using an Intel processor anwyay
>what is meltdown and spectre

what if you dont care

How DARE you!?

this. +20yrs of substrate engineered to be vulnerable. processor with multiple hidden cpu's and os's. if youve ring -3 access in minix you own digital.