This kills the amerifat

>this kills the amerifat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TNF6RddymEw
google.com/amp/s/www.bustle.com/articles/103217-women-dont-want-to-date-men-with-blonde-hair-says-new-survey-but-heres-who-they/amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I bet you look just like him OP

Not gonna lie, the nordic race can look so amazing

how do they not recognize it and want to preserve it is beyond me

I built a fence once, it looked much better than that.

I bet he's never sat down at a computer in his life.

>need sauce on girl.jpg

>used to be fit and ripped
>slowly gaining weight
>developing a gut
>becoming an Amerifat

Help how do I reverse this

>merrycucks will never breed with a norwegian goddess
You hamburgers are pathetic.

Is this Sven building his cuckshed for when Amal comes to fuck his wife?

>how do they not recognize it and want to preserve it is beyond me

The jew

>brains
>brawn
Pick one, generally

stop being american

Almost no girls in Scandinavia look like that these days. They fell for the thicc amerifat meme so they're fat, caked in makeup with brown skin and niggerlips. Guys do look like that though due to the gym culture.

Are you retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=TNF6RddymEw

Stop stuffing your face you shit and stop drinking beer. Go and work out, you know the routine.

exercise you dumb cunt.
Dont worry I am in the same boat. Just gotta get off your ass and lift.

That's is a pretty shitty looking fence.

I do not understand the picture. Is he trying to explain to the blonde girl how a fence works? Why is she not wearing a top? Why is he not wearing a shirt? What is this supposed to symbolize or show?

>Exercise regularly
>Give up carbs (at least for breakfast and after 3pm)
>Have a minimum of 12hrs between your last food intake in the evening and breakfast the next day
>Don't consume candy or soda.

amerifats get btfo yet again

It's toxic masculinity and needs to be destroyed

Anyone can breed with a norwegian goddess, it's not difficult

Need moar Nords

>Give up carbs
Western civilization was founded on carbs. Grains comprised upwards of 75% of many people's diets during the middle ages.

k

>Help how do I reverse this
What is expercise? Not sure how old you are, but if you take your fitness level, numbers of hours spend doing sport and diet when you were 20, for each 5years you live, the new equation is:

fitness level = -10% in case of same level of sport and same level of diet

so you need to increase your fitness regime every 5 yrs and reduce your dietary intake of fat and sugar.

Once you hit 40, your body will require close to double the amount of fitness and a reduction of 1/3rd of your sugar and fat intake to stay ripped and fit.

Better would be to just stay Tennis-player style fit. This is not "ripped" (which is not a natural thing anyway) but athletic like pic related.

kill it with fire

yeah and none of the cunts sat down and did fuck all all day like we do today you retard.

>Give up carbs (at least for breakfast and after 3pm)
Why? I only eat carbs for breakfast, it gives me more energy to lift.

Girl you posted is an ethnic swede.

When food is scarce and you have to actually toil to obtain it, carb loading is a must. But if you're not an elite athlete doing kilometers of cardio several times a day, then you just don't need them.

>Amal
Amal is a traditional Celtic and/or Arabic woman's name, idiot.

Next time, use Ahmed.

This.

Damn, I wanna BLACK that qt

Dunno, why dont you want to prevserve it?

>Give up carbs
Stopped reading right there you dumb assume cunt

When you don't put sugars (simple or complex) into you body prior to beginning the day it causes your body to turn its fat reserves into the energy it needs.
You drop weight far faster by not eating carbs at all, but if you just can't do that, only have them for a light lunch.

whiter than you muhammed

Nordic/Germanic women are the easiest on the planet and everyone knows it. Iceland in particular has a reputation for loose casual sex.

This is why you're fat.

got a pic of her face?
I'm interested in facial genetics.

>She's... Perfect.
Here, have a Nordbabe.

I know this girl, lmao

>This kills the eurocucks

>flag

nice try mohammad

Blonde men look so beta unfortunately.

Blue eyes brown hair is best combo

Except I'm not....

Just face it, you're a dumb cunt that has no idea what he's talking about. Go get a heart attack on your bs keto diet you dumb abo

I hope I'm wrong but is he mansplaining to that poor oppressed woman? Smart independent women don't need no instructions.

>blonde men look be-

no carbs. basically all the shit everyone likes. french fries, rice, potatoes, sugary drinks. force yourself to drink lots of water. google all that shit and get r done.
WARNING. When you first go looking at food labels for carbs don't get depressed because that shit is in EVERYTHING. Fucking corporations, man.
>Have a minimum of 12hrs between your last food intake in the evening and breakfast the next day
got info on this? then only thing I've read was don't eat 3 hours before going to bed.
more info on this?

>poo hair is best anything

no

LINK? I WANT TO FAP

Stop eating burgers; literally. If you went 80% vegetarian/fruits, cut out dairy, and ate only certain meats (fish) ~3 times per week, you'd be right back in the game. I did, and it's wonderful.

Only that kind of platinum blonde.

What is an inch? How do you measure circumference? In the middle, at the base? Is it an average? How do you measure length? From base to tip? I am circumcized, what does this mean for all this?

My erected circumference is 14.5cm and my length is 15cm. So this is then not satisfying?

Why should I care? I earn money. Can't women just pleasure themselves on their own time?

You don't have that facial structure, user.

eh, I can't read it anyhow as it uses barbarian units

They look dutch, but you guys do see he is balding right?

These are cuties, would spoil 10/10.

>Sup Forums wants to put their filth inside of this

google.com/amp/s/www.bustle.com/articles/103217-women-dont-want-to-date-men-with-blonde-hair-says-new-survey-but-heres-who-they/amp

Cant run from the truth senpai.

Sorry wrong meme flag.

I don't get the carb thing. Why do you have to go all or nothing, what is wrong with like having some toast in the morning, and some lentils for dinner.

Is this more for people who are addicted to pop and chips?

>more info on this?
Not sure what you mean. I play tennis twice a week, around 1 1/2 to 2 hrs each. I also go jogging twice a week and do pushups and burpees. In the winter I go ski tours (6-8hrs tours) and in the summer I go swimming, trecking, cycling etc.

I never "hit the gym", I still am fit as fuck. I am Tennis player fit like pic related. So not really ripped, but still fit.

Too bad this type of beauty will disappear

>masculinity
>Scandinavians
I'm just bantering, don't be mad xD. Honestly, epidemics of pussy boys isn't omitting Poland either. Must be somethign in the water.

>stop drinking beer

but why? it's the only thing that keeps me sane at this point

Nothing wrong with that. Chicks don't care about your hair.

yes, yes i do.

Because dietary carbohydrates and sugars aren't that good for you and promote fat gain

The easiest women on the planet are the Asians, like your mommy. Even your beta daddy managed to fuck one.

And that's good, right?

I went through the same situation. You do exactly what you were doing before you became a piece of shit. That means working out. Once you accept that you're doing it for yourself alone you'll get it done. I stopped working out because I still was getting laid even as a sack of shit. One month of forcing yourself to go back at least 3 times a week will do it. You won't go back to pleb life.

Who wouldve guessed?

>promote fat gain
Isn't this just based on how many calories you eat and if you exercise?

Then why haven't i fucked in like 8 years?

Sorry pol, I'm white, but with dark hair/eyes, I'm going to mix with a Scandinavian goddess.

I don't care at all

depends on how overweight you are.
20 kilos is not a tragedy. You can loose that in a year easily
estrogens, bitch
all in all it's caloric intake that counts the most. How do you structure timeline of meals is neglible unless it just helps you limit caloric intake. So install myfitnesspal or some other shit for counting calories and stick with it. On 2000 calories any man will lose weight unless they already weigh 160lbs

Right now, I'm on a meal of protein shakes, low-calorie food, Hydroxycut. I can already tell in my face after 4 days, and I did cheat some /oops/
Poor guy, needs to put foot down.

looks Russian desu

There's vodka, rum, rum, and bourbon. You can drink vodka with orange juice, and get your vitamins/minerals while you get your liver fucked up. Beer is shit unless it's higher than 12% anyways. Chances are, you are drinking meme beer like Coors or Miller, so why even bother?

Vodka + Orange Juice.
Expensive Bourbon on the rocks
Rum + Diet coke.

These are patrician choices.

>estrogens, bitch
this doesn't concern me in the least. I am already bearish to begin with, I could probably use less T and more E.

Beer has gotten me fat though. I used to be /fit/ af

Orange juice and liquor will get you just as fat as beer though.

>no carbs after x hour
In a journey you don’t care which foot is first only where you are going. You aus fool

>I used to be /fit/
Let me guess, you also benched 315, right?

How exactly when you have smaller average size?

Most of these very blonde girls love darker guys like arabs or even africans

In essence yeah but carbs and sugars also cause insuline spikes in the blood as they are processed super quickly by the body. They promote fat gain because of this, processed too quickly for the body to use, so its stored as fat.

You should avoid sugar and refined carbs. Switch to more whole grain. There are some studies linking these to inflammation and other issues as well.

I was a fat fuck a year ago and started working out, went on a high fat low carb diet, almost no carbs or sugar, and I feel like a new person.

give up protein, alcohol, blood, dairy, starch and cooked food (except occasional steaming) and try to only eat raw ripe fruit and vegetables for awhile.

the part that sounds like you have math to back up how much cardio you do. Why does a 45 year old need to work out more than say a 30 year old?

the chart is switched vertically and horizontally. You're too HUNGarian to pleasure a woman

kek

>posting fake shit
Imagine being this amerifat

Way too redpilled for this place. That plan, plus nofap, equals godpower.

Eat meat, eggs and vegetables. Dodge sugar and dairy. Intermittent fasting. Works like a fucking charm m8.

Not even the slightest.

>kekistani meme flag
>not fat
Sure, and you don't have a neckbeard and fedora either.