Is life in sweden really that bad ?

is life in sweden really that bad ?
I mean at least they have cute black girls, right ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/StRs4htZHhw?t=328
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dis is de wae

The majority of niggers are Somalians. The ugliest niggers out of ugly niggers. It's not bad enough just having niggers, we have to have the ugliest and stupidest Islamic niggers.

The fuck are you talking about? How do they have a bad life? Sweden has a higher GDP and standard of living than your shit-hole. Certainly better than the entire Eastern Europe and better than Mexico and Detroit in USSA.

i agree

no it's not, if you listen to Sup Forums you'd think western europe is a muslim caliphate

Somalians are caucasoid so they are the whitest of niggers.

>cute
>orcs

Pick one

damn that's hot. 10/10 would destroy my whole pure germanic family tree with

Youre thinking of ethiopians not somalis memeflag.

Its hips looks dislocated. Has it fallen out of its tree?

Oh yeah...

That's ethiopians. Somalis are the niggerest.

You mean ethiopians

Is this the new leaf flag?

no Eritreans are

Yes, Sven, your flag is the new leaf flag. Canada flag is just your meme flag. Bye nigger

I want her to choke me with her thighs.

then I'd gas her

How about their women? I'm not mocking you, how do Somali nigger women look like?

You tell me.

>pic very related

Have you seen somali women in your city? How bad is it where you live?

Gothenburg and yes, I have. Not super bad, the same kinda pattern you see in London, Berlin etc. in that the orcs are in certain areas and the humans are in others.

Burka wearing Islamic Somalians.

There is nothing we can do. Absolutely nothing. At least when Rome fell you could be kinda ignorant but with modern tech and the internet we can see every single inch of Western decay and collapse.

she isn't mixed, and beautiful

if only you could be as based as denmark.

Some time ago I watched a polish documentary about Sweden. youtu.be/StRs4htZHhw?t=328
All this madness started with destroying what is known as family. The girl who appears in 5:34 says "my family is mixed like scrambled eggs. My sister, I have two sisters have the same father. They also have a brother who is a child of their mother. And then my mom is mother of my brother who is my relative. Ex husband of my mother [...] so to sum up nobody has real parents"
Would you agree with it? Are Swedish families like scrambled eggs? What is your situation? Do you live in a normal family or 'modern' one?

True pic related.

A shit-skinned gross bowling pin.

>What is your situation? Do you live in a normal family or 'modern' one?

I am ashamed to say it but my parents were brother and sister but now my father is a transgender because he is a lesbian and my mom is a lesbian so we are very modern!

Jokes. I have 2 normal parents. 2 straight brothers and a straight sister.

What you are watching are examples of the left which you can find in any Western society. Swedish youth are brainwashed of course about diversity etc.

Lots of people are still normal. It's a myth and a great lie by the mass media most families are full of trannies and mixed. It's not that Sweden is going to turn into that, they are simply going to be outbred by Muslims who will become violent and take over.

zoomalis belong in the fucking zoo.

I would fuck that monkey

We are in this together Sven. My mom is Swedish >inb5 MUH 56 and I visit every year and it pains my heart so thoroughly every time I do. All I van say is that I have successfully redpilled a few of my Goteborg family and my northern Swedish family are all super redpilled SD voters. Do not give up

fucking niggers

Jesus christ I wouldnt even want to get close to one of those things

Lol.

Look at that diversity!
Look at those good genetics!
LET THEM ALL IN