What Race am I?

/po/ I am 100% Sicilian. What does that make me? White, black, Mediterranean?

you guys are the experts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PcZCGMCDzbU
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZMICczOzfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DyrQ4zzyiyU
ancestry.com/)))
notpoliticallycorrect.me/2016/01/31/northsouth-differences-in-italian-iq-is-richard-lynn-right/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It makes you North African.

>Sicilian
that's black.

You are human

Oh cool I deserve reparations now

You are whiter then 99,9% of amermutts

moorish rapebaby/10

Take a DNA test.

If you have African, middle-eastern or semitic blood then you are not white (obviously). A lot of Sicilians fall into this category.

You’re proof only kids still use the amerimutt meme. You haven’t even learned basic grammar yet, nigger.

Fpbp
/thread

terrone

u are mafia

Half egg plant + something else...

At least he is trying. I bet you don't even know any other language besides burger.

Not in your eyes ;)

Your flag is american, so you are a nigger.

you answered your own question . you are sicilian .Many arabs and shitskins wish they were sicilian so they will call you an arab.
sicilians have their own genetic makeup

Sicilians are niggers.

do you look like pic related

Mafia

Post a pic of your hand or eye, then we will be able to truly tell what race you are

Don't believe these replying trashy idiots below you. Basically Sicilians are a mix of mostly meds ( greek version ), germans, levantines and, when you are really unlucky, a small black african component could appear in your genetic database.

you are caucasoid, you are from an european country, your lastname is european sounding. You're white.

that's a gypsy

My father's father was greek and his wife was english, my mother's mother was Irish and her husband was German. Am I a white nigger bc % greek?

it depends from family to family but this is a picture of typical Sicilian students

A place is not a phenotype anymore
Describe phenotype

White

>/po/ I am 100% Sicilian.

Your answer lies here:

youtu.be/PcZCGMCDzbU

also /po/

>go fold yourself

You have just posted the pic of one picciottu with the small infamous SSA admixture. I have a Sicilian text friend who is blonder than me, you know? He has curly light brown hair, blue eyes, dolicocephalic. I have curly black hair, green-grey-hazel eyes, brachicephalic.

You have nigger gene. dennis hopper will Explain that to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZMICczOzfQ

Damn! you beat me to it.

only the third guy from the left is not european looking

Hell yeah, Hollywood is fucking based

>three vagainas

did you know that Quentin Tarantino is half Sicilian? also that this scene is a mockery of American "education" and bumpkins who think they know the complexities of Italian history

you dont need hollywood to know you idiot. all you have to do is look at their faces.

hes probably an immigrant or a son of immigrants

White Sicilians are welcome, while picciriddi with SSA admixture are not.

black

it's a mockery of nothing, it's just a lad trolling a mob boss to make me mad to get him killed before he suffers from torture and talk

>Hell yeah, Hollywood is fucking based

Everyone on Sup Forums knows about the (((entertainment))) industry, but sometimes the shilling lets a bit of truth slip though the lies, my krypto-kike, mountain-nigger friend....

>hehe ur grammars wrong kiddo XD

>why do southern euros have tan skin
Hmmm, does it have something to do with the warm climate they live in?

Nah they must be niggers

They look like sand niggers (arabs).

well the movie it self shouldn't be taken seriously because its a silly Jewish Hollywood movie and that scene is obviously facetious

what do you think of these faces? except for the third guy i wouldn't classify these people as black or African

This, /thread

accept the fact that your a shitskin. dont be ashamed of what you are.

Yesss goyim take our DNA test. We won't put it in a database and then have your DNA to your whole bloodline

you belong to the only and real original pizza people, it doesn't matter, you're alwright in my book ^^

Some look white. but generally speaking sicilians are not "white" people.

Tpbp

heres sicilian guy's ancestry DNA results
youtube.com/watch?v=DyrQ4zzyiyU

This.

And I find really funny as the savages beyond Alps even dare to say anything.
Shut up filthy barbarians.

damn I hate those cunts forcing their voices

Pizza was invented by Naples only. Try harder next time.
This high quality chad male is actually half sicilian ( mum side ). Unlike your old picciotti with SSA admixture.
>pic related

>did you know that Quentin Tarantino is half Sicilian?

And did you know that Quentin is a pervy foot-fag who would beat off in his bedroom while his mother fucked niggers?

This is also why Abbruzzese and Neapolitan are superior Italians to the Sicillians, they can take a fucking joke....

what are you on about? im just correcting misinformation the majority of Sicilians look identical to southern Italians

>People who live in the hot climate are tanned
>Not white

Show your flag, america

(((ancestry.com/)))

""""jews genes"""

i think its the other way, if you go a bit further in history you would know that during Sicily's Spanish rule there was the Inquisition which made the social/racial damage of the north Africans minimal this has also been proven in multiple racial studies

>I am 100% Sicilian.
Amerimutt please

i dont like really Quentin Tarantino, i just mentioned him because he helped write that movies script

Stop your larping.
We all know that you tripfag are just a shitskin Poo in loo.

You dumbfuck! Look at Richard Lynn Research.
Italian IQ is 100 in the North, Southern most part of Sicily Average IQ is 89 !!! Thats sand niggers average IQ. They are not the same.

notpoliticallycorrect.me/2016/01/31/northsouth-differences-in-italian-iq-is-richard-lynn-right/

Funny part is that many amerimutts literally think that majority of sicilians look like african old vulgar picciotti playing cards.

do you like Luigi di Maio? he looks sicilian

Interesting flag, any flags out there with a 3 tit bitch?

wow that answers my question

good day Sup Forums i guess my great great grandmom fucked a black guy

Friendly reminder, peasant scum

I want a brown skinned italian gf

>Luigi di Maio
>Not a low IQ subhuman

Moнгoл Hиггep лoл

indeed, marseille is a city founded by greeks

A typical WOP.What'd ya just figure out how to operate the computer ya just stole?

>Doesn't even know how a state works.

I wish I were from Siciliy :(

Listen albanese. If you are this blind to not see my real genetic admixture I posted endless times it's your problem. I won't reply to mosquitoes again. And don't reply to me anymore because I will have no problems in swatting you. Goodbye.

i cant think of anything from your country aside from IKEA

>Care the opinion of an Albanian that larped as Swiss and claimed he was a 100% Bavarian with a Russian proxy.

No you don't
You don't too, Sicily must be purged.
There are way better terronettes, pewds.

я твoю ты мaть ти мaлeнькaя шлюхa

Whores and faggot.

Ma mi no so albanese

I do. I have a very white skin, most of the people in my family got skin cancer, I'm instinctively drawn towards women with swarthy skin to fix my genes and prevent my kids from having skin cancer.

Why don't you read what you post you mongoloid

You're a divide and conquer shill who wants to get us to quibble over minute racial differences instead of defending the white race from Jewish assaults.

Is Marzia a typical terronette?

Half Sardinian and half Scottish, what does that make me Sup Forums?

Euro mutt?
Nigger?
or Huwhite?

Sicilians like your friend are rare, genetic remnants from the Normans.

Makes you a black disgusting little mix raced mutted rape baby moorish clown of a race who pretends to be Roman who is really just a semitic "chosen peoples" faggot. Go back to the sandniggers you disgusting piece of moorish shit. Spain is 100% Iberian, Either be 100% or gtfo

The few hundred norman knights that sailed there literally butchered tens of thousands of muslim troops. They then continued to bleach every arab pussy that was present. I met a sicilian once looked like a german.

Most likely it depends on your social class. Upper is viking. Then latin/greek. Then arab.

Tamils = Master race
Sinhala = Inferior even to south asian muslim
>Guess who's gonna get swatted like a anopheles mosquito

>i dont like really Quentin Tarantino, i just mentioned him because he helped write that movies script

Not surprising, seeing as Q-boy is (((the tribe's))) favorite dego. (((They))) would rather think of him than this guy and 100 of his compatriots raping their way across Judea....

The surname sounds northern, precisely from Veneto. She's from that region, most likely.

>Try harder next time.
realy?
i'm not trying anything, if i'm wrong i'm wrong, i thought it was them.
thanks though ^^

Its because southern euros were raped by turks and moors

Spaniards look almost identical to southern Italians also your country was occupied by moors longer than Sicily :^)