BORIS JOHNSON

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WTF IS HE THINKING HAHAHAHAHHAA

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/3571742/If-Blairs-so-good-at-running-the-Congo-let-him-stay-there.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gettin in some bantz? Maybe running for office. Like a dopey British version of Trump.

TRUST ME WITH THE LAWS OF YOUR LAND

People calling him doepy when he's clearly a stable genius

HAHA BORIS JOHNSON JOHNSON'S BORIS HAAAAAA

See
>yes stable...

He once lanced a mugger with his broom whilst riding his bike like a modern day knight

is he /ourguy/?

You dare insult the king? Come along with me for a trip down to the station champ.

>Stable - not likely to give way or overturn; firmly fixed. not easily upset or disturbed.

It's confirmed then

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE BRITISH

Can this nigger get a fucking haircut? What an absolute slob.

where did you get this picture of me?

>haircut
Burger, don't look at his teeth.!

/ourguy/

>Sick of entitled Londoners rioting
>Buys high powered water spraying riot trucks
>Government throws a hissy fit and bans them for Health & Safety reasons

He would have made PM if Gove didn't "have a little talk with him" and sideline him into Foreign Secretary, one of the reasons the Conservatives lost the majority last election.

He deliberately messes his hair up before pictures/interviews. People think it's to build confidence or to put hostile media into a false sense of security.

They say politics is a lot like a beach boys cover band

Incredibly he does it on purpose, he messes his hair up on purpose for the cameras. It's because he understands the importance of branding. He's highly intelligent (King's Scholar at Eton, Classics at Oxford). He was also born in NYC - the whole "English eccentric" thing is an act, he's German, Turkish, Russian, Jewish, American, and maybe a bit English.

Fun fact, he has dual citizenship, bong and burger

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

Is there actually some fucking news behind this crummy thread or what

Isn't he actually American?

Dual citizen, born in the US. If he wanted to, he could be President.

Just by looking at this guy's hair I can tell that he gives zero fucks. Literally zero.

I don't know what his policies are but I do know that I'd vote for him.

>What a relief it must be for Blair to get out of England. It is said that the Queen has come to love the Commonwealth, partly because it supplies her with regular cheering crowds of flag-waving piccaninnies; and one can imagine that Blair, twice victor abroad but enmired at home, is similarly seduced by foreign politeness.

>They say he is shortly off to the Congo. No doubt the AK47s will fall silent, and the pangas will stop their hacking of human flesh, and the tribal warriors will all break out in watermelon smiles to see the big white chief touch down in his big white British taxpayer-funded bird. Like Zeus, back there in the Iliad, he has turned his shining eyes away, far over the lands of the Hippemolgoi, the drinkers of mares' milk.

telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/3571742/If-Blairs-so-good-at-running-the-Congo-let-him-stay-there.html

He certainly appears to be /ourguy/

>jewish
can i get a source on that? cause if so he is not /ourguy/

Trips of Nazi truth. From his Wiki entry:
Stanley had married Johnson's mother, Charlotte Fawcett, in 1963, before they moved to the United States; she was an artist from a family of liberal intellectuals. She was the granddaughter of Americans Elias Avery Lowe, a palaeographer of Russian Jewish descent, and Helen Tracy Lowe-Porter, a translator. In reference to his varied ancestry, Johnson has described himself as a "one-man melting pot" – with a combination of Muslims, Jews, and Christians as great-grandparents.
I don't think he's even a Mischling, he has a Jewish great-grandfather