This is real

foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/11/sessions-announces-hezbollah-financing-narcoterror-team-after-bombshell-report.html

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/
youtube.com/watch?v=UX6K7waag5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bet you it was Israel.

Obongo going down

Interdasting

Hol up! Hol up! Chew soap am dem babawana

Why the fuck was Obama trying to give Iran a deal? What exactly were we getting in the deal? What exactly was he getting in the deal?

Same reason Gadaffi HAD to go. continuation of selling oil in dollars rather than in gold I presume.

Strategic patience. Like giving north Korea nukes.

>If you give your enemy what they want, you win.

Depends on the end objective. Like false flags.

wtf I love obongo now
Fuckin based

The funny thing is that half of Sup Forumstards already support Hezbollah and Iran, so they see this as a good thing. Kek can't wait to see all the meme flags and Iranian diaspora shill for Obongo now

Say goodnight Soetoro

Iranians are heroes, Americans are cucks.

The khazars are iranians roleplaying as jews. Why do you think they're so obsessed with Iran?

>Why do you think they're so obsessed with Iran
Not sure, now that you put it this way.

sessions should focus on real problems like medical marijuana users

Iranians like Armenians are a disgusting shitty race of proto arabs

This post makes zero sense

Avoid another war for Israel

Thanks Obama

How do you expect me to react to that one? You are entitled to your opinion, sir. I won't argue with you.

ayo hol up
dis presidency had no scandal

Sessions to investigate if user KCN1vMw8 is actually Obama.

Why are we against this?I like cheap gas and products and I we only lost like 5k soldiers.

The only way that this would make sense is if the government of Iran were puppets who were in on the plan.
Maybe that's what Trump was hinting at with the 'corruption in Iran' tweet? Otherwise none of this stuff follows logically. Why would Iran do a deal with Obama that was bad for them, or why would Obama do a deal with Iran that was bad for the other countries in the Middle East especially the one country that starts with an "I"?

I guess another easier explanation might be that everyone is retarded and self-interested. I could buy that too, but if that's the case then the whole world besides me needs to be glassed asap.

Oil transactions are the backbone of the entire US dollar. Everyone makes them in USD, and without this our money becomes worthless overnight

politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

Obama only cared about his legacy. He wanted to be the president that brought peace to Iran. He got played. Or likely he got a big payout somewhere along the line.

It's pretty amazing how it was entirely ignored by media. Sessions move on this is also being ignored by the media, aside from FOX, which is demonized by the rest of media.

I used to be a firm believer that FOX was contop, still am... but it does seem like they're the only ones reporting news.

Inb4 hezbollah is based and Hwhite and dindu nuffin

Yeees obey your jew masters mutts.

Yo can someone give me a quick rundown on Hezbollah, and whether or not I should support them? How are they connected to Iran?

As context, I already know that Iran's based government was overthrown in the 50s and replaced with the fundamentalist bullshit we have today to ensure lax oil policy as the first joint project of CIA/Mossad.

Bumping for interest

is that a bog?

Hezbollah are our guys. Obama and Mccain conspired to create isis who have killed thousands of christians in syria, iraq, and egypt. Hezbollah is a muslim group with ties to iran that has protected christians in lebanon for decades and was sent to assist in syria in recent years.

Because qaddafi was one of the only people on the global stage with the balls to call out bullshit.

I would side with him over Hillary's state department in a fucking heartbeat.

That headline is complete word salad. Journalists are getting more and more illiterate by the day.

can I get a quick rundown on these guys?

No it's not, debt is.

>Hezbollah are our guys

Fuck off Ahmed
They are muslim terrorists period

Imran Iwan connection

im a greek orthodox christian

Yep, Obama helped traffic cocaine into America. And just last week nbc reported that Obama was giving guns to ISIS. Normies are waking up

You think a billion $$$'s might help them convince some people to follow their plan? in iran?

You don't know what you are going up against.

LA CREATURA

reddit really needs to go

t. jidf

my god, they're multiplying

fuck off jidf

>hezbollah terror group

Oil being traded is dollars is a boon for the value of our money. Go ahead and spend the afternoon googling why.

>hiding behind a meme flag

The only reason anything in the levant has any relevance to our lives is that our gangster political establishment is obsessed with that part of the world.

What did he mean by this?

>implying Hezbollah is bad

Hezbollah are the ones that have fought against ISIS in the region alongside Assad. They have defended Christians in the region as well. The "hezbollah terrorist" meme is just zionist propaganda. The only reason they are called terrorists is because they have told Israel they would attack them if they try to invade. That's why they keep pushing the fake "Iran wants to wipe Israel off the map!". They are just a nationalist group.

go back to your shithole Ahmed

>Iran supports #BLM
>fucking based

>US calls Iran on their shit
>reeeee kikes Jidf!
Lol at retards from /sg/
A Syria general that is actually just Iranian dicksucking. Truly not a shill campaign.

ding ding ding
petrodollar is ALWAYS the reason

show your flag JIDF
iran supports blm because they foment racial tension and make race war more likely, i support them too for this reason, shame they've gone quiet

Obama believes that in order to have peace in the Middle East you need a superpower to balance out Israel. The dickhead chose or intended to make that superpower Iran

and what makes the US able to go into debt so deep?

oh so it was hezbolah and Iranians that have been flooding the country with heroin this whole time

glad that's all cleared up

Found the hezbollahbot

The only people in Lebanon that support Hezbollah are militant Shia and commies. Yeah they have some Christian support, but don’t expect the Maronites in East Beirut to fly the yellow flag any time soon

Fuck you stupids amerimutts, you can go to war, i have no problem with that, but at least be a minimum HONEST about it.

Dat you Wiz?
youtube.com/watch?v=UX6K7waag5Q

If I ever become a deranged torture-murderer I hope it is you I decide to hunt down.