Daily reminder that Phantom World is too deep for Sup Forums nowadays

Daily reminder that Phantom World is too deep for Sup Forums nowadays.

shinka and tamako look better in their original shows

Lena-chan a best

Please stop making these threads. Everyone already hates Phantom World enough as it is. This show doesn't deserve all the hate it gets and threads like these only make it worse.

I watched phantom world then stopped because nothing was ever going to happen of note ever.

5/10, Kyonani please stop making garbage

Showing me Wikipedia articles and Amagi Brilliant Park without audio or subtitles would have been a similar experience

Even Amaburi, which is already shit, is better than Phantom World.

I was surprised when I found out it was Kyoani, because I dropped it 2 episodes in. I guess sometimes everyone makes a pile of shit. They did make K-On after all.

>I was surprised when I found out it was Kyoani
The style didn't give that away to you? How dense are you?

It was about the same as amagi, painfully mediocre.

>I watch Kyoani SoL shows for the plot
How can shows with fantastic animation, music, designs, OPs, and art be mediocre?

phantom sales was terribad, same as flop dragon

>she was anime orginal

Say what you want about it, but it gave us one of the finest asses in the last few years!

season 2 when

Yeah but I wish Kyoani went further into ecchi territory
Judging from this and Maid Dragon they certainly are doing so, they just need to up the fanservice and keep the god-tier production values and they'd make a fantastic ecchi series

Cutting out lewd shits from manga in your adaptions isn't moving towards anything. Also, isn't the LN have the girls being simulations because they are dead in that dimension or something.

It was absolute garbage. Of course it deserves the hate.

this show was ass

Phantom World is underrated. It is better than lots of other KyoAni shit, e.g. Amaburi or KnK (not to mention fujoshit garbage like Free).

What's with all the positive threads about Phantom Sales lately? It was objectively crap, probably KyoAni's worst show since Kyoukai.