Race mixing?

So what exactly is wrong with race mixing? Honestly.
>in before mixed race children have higher rates of disease and depression
I can refute you if you wish. And show you the flaws in those studies.
>inb4 lack of identity
There should be only one identity. Your nationality. Your homeland which you'd die and fight for. Not something so petty that would drive divide.
Please tell me what's wrong with it
Also pic related. Funny depiction I can expect from others showing that the white mans seed is superior

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H6YvZy_IsZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All that picture demonstrates is that white females produce better looking children than Asian women, which is a given. A white male with a white woman, as long as the child is raised healthy, is optimal.

How comes Sup Forums is at least 80% white then

Your not disputing my claim.
That picture is of as much value as pic related.
Anyways all you said was is vice versa

You believe in race-mixing, so presumably you believe in races. I'm sure you're not so much of a shill to suggest that race is only 'skin-deep'. Yet immediately after you say
>There should be only one identity. Your nationality.
which is an excellent use of the word "should". However the person claiming the 'should' is you, and you are imposing your learned worldview onto the world as somewhere between reality and goal. What are you going to do about those who refuse or are unable? More education or something? Anyway the reason why it's pointless to argue with someone like you is that you consider your ideas to be the project of pure reason and rationality, supported by academia which is just a manifestation of pure science blah blah blah. Any answer anybody could give you will be dismissed as silly or bigoted.
>Honestly.

>You believe in race-mixing
I believe there is nothing wrong with it. Not against nor push it
>so presumably you believe in races.
Of course. You can't deny genetics nor the cluster/groupings that are apparent in shared genes.
>I'm sure you're not so much of a shill to suggest that race is only 'skin-deep'.
I'm not sure what to believe. Either we are sub species or races. Its all silly. If you look at the genetic variations in Africans verses the world everyone else would be classified subspecies rather than blacks. But that's what is pushed here.
>>There should be only one identity. Your national identity
>which is an excellent use of the word "should". However the person claiming the 'should' is you, and you are imposing your learned worldview onto the world as somewhere between reality and goal. What are you going to do about those who refuse or are unable? More education or something?
All the views and values in the world are taught. The idea and even word race and racism was cooked up a century or 2 ago by a bunch of Jews to sow divide. " a house divided can not stand" everyone should be beholdened to their country first above all other frivolities.
Anyway the reason why it's pointless to argue with someone like you is that you consider your ideas to be the project of pure reason and rationality, supported by academia which is just a of pure science blah blah blah. Any answer anybody could give you will be dismissed as silly or bigoted.
>>Honestly.
You silly and bigoted man;^)
No that's not the way to fix any thing. I'm open for discussion
Your nation should come first. Any identity other than national identity is bad for civil order. (I.e. Jews in foreign nations) why else do many countries force you to renounce your former nationality

>"diversity is our strength"
>"lets all race mix so we are all identical"

>isabella guzman
>tfw you will never have a psycopathic murderous hapa qt

I understand race mixing is pushed because many races are inferior but to totally destroy any diversity is not the answer.

The answer is to keep us all diverse and to use genetics to fix the failings of the black and similar races (if you think low iq is the issue)

>inb4 blacks don't have low iqs, even though all universities agree they do since they have lower entry requirements for blacks.

>All the views and values in the world are taught.
This is the constructionist world view that most people who believe in more than 'skip-deep' don't buy; I'm one of them. Moreover, it is disproved immediately by noting that everyone requires water and appreciates boobies (well not everyone). I'm fine with saying that race and racism are ideological spooks, and certainly they are, but so is your precious nationalism. That was also invented, and its rise can be tracked pretty much with the progressive victories of democracy over the old forms. The problem with your interpretation of nationalism is that you consider it an exception, even though you should know that it has historically not been the norm, and so it's definitely not in the neighborhood of 'necessary'. I understand the (aesthetic?) appeal of a nation undivided, united in a common purpose while ironing out the details in their democratic free society, but you face enormous problems if this picture either doesn't match reality or can't be attained. I am also a little bit skeptical about whether your properly appreciate how not 'skin-deep' everything is. You can't import Egyptians to Britain and 'teach' them your specific version of nationalism, nor should you expect that in 2 generations they will understand. Besides, we don't even know how anything like this could be done because our concept of nationalism has been flying towards the left at escape velocity lately.

Anyway I have some respect for civic nationalists, so maybe you can explain to me exactly why you feel convinced that the nation is the proper unit and how they historically came to be. Aren't nations (and their nationalisms) "taught"?

>there should only be one identity

Identity politics is cancer, IT makes people seen Even more 1dimensional then they appear.
Identity should be complex because ITS the basis of ouer interactions. I want philosophers to talk to, not some shitty «right-wing intelectuals»

I know right. Its almost as if one group of people want diversity and another wants race mixing.
Also I'm asking is what's wrong with mixing? Same culture, same ideals, same background. What's wrong?
>lower entry for black
>don't take into account lower population and far higher prevalence of poverty
That aside you should just drop being for or against. Love is blind and typical people stick to their own race for there own reasons. Race mixing is age old and it was never pushed nor shunned. No one cared about race much before. Only more so now because (((Jews)))

Well it's mainly an environmental issue. The modern European is mutt of Frankish, Celtic and Slavic peoples. Not really a major issue seeing as for the most part they all developed in frozen marshy hellholes.

The problem arises when you introduce people from warmer climates (yes this includes Meds and Italians). They are simply different due to a half million years apart.

every civilization that fell has fallen due to "diversity".

Racemixing is degenerate user. Other than the dozens of examples you have on the left, hapas always have something wrong with them.

OOGA BOOGA, RACE MIXING IS BAD
EXCEPT IF IT'S A QT ASIAN GIRL GUUUHHHUUH

>can't import Egyptians to Britain and 'teach' them your specific version of nationalism, nor should you expect that in 2 generations they will understand.
Its been done in Britain and I even see it in South Africa and many other places with Africans.
A lot of blacks have and can integrate. They full blown British or "European " in culture. The reason people used to immigrate in the passed wasn't for money(kinda was but wait) or to settle their own little China, like what current immigration is doing. Its because they wanted to be British/American. They wanted a better future and more than anything to integrate. Blacks in America were far more integrated in the passed then they are now. But racism and segregation along with FBI and CIA funding to try and destroy the black community fucked them up. Now you have seemly irreversible damage. With this gangsta culture. Rather then integrate they were given another culture. Luke your Muslim problem. A lot of them keep their own but they atleast accept and support some of yours. Like you sheiks and Indians aswell. There is room for cultural diversity, racial one isn't needed. Racial diversity seems to be the that causes the most shit nowadays
>Anyway I have some respect for civic nationalists, so maybe you can explain to me exactly why you feel convinced that the nation is the unit and how they historically came to be. Aren't nations (and their nationalisms) "taught"?
I believe it is taught. instilled by the nations officials. Reminding you that you all stand together as one.
I'm not sure how nations came to be? Maybe you want me to say a group of people living in one territory(of the same ethnicity obviously, tribes and all). The tribes come together and form a nation. Basically like how Bismarck (its him right?) Brought all the principalities together to form Germany. All of a sudden they're one ethnicity

>Muh nation more important than your own fucking identity

Fuck off you leftist faggot. Before this race mixing muttland was like this, that is exactly how it used to be - a pride in ones country and HERITAGE. BLOOD. HONOR.

My grandpa didn't take a bullet in WWII so that Jose and his ten kids can come over and shit on the American flag. Stop kidding yourself faggot and get a grip on reality.

See
>Identity politics is cancer
I'm against that but I'm not. Its complex. Not 1 dimensional
Then how else do you bring a nation together?

But besides that you all identify as European. You are all the same kind of mutt. So everything is fine.
It only now becomes a problem cause it's easier to discriminate against someone who is visibly different. Like how Jews have to try blend in with white people cause they know your racist.
>every civilization that fell has fallen due to "diversity".
>women
Ftfy. Its more complicated then that.
This degeneracy you speak of has been inherent for millennia.

sage

>>Muh nation more important than your own fucking identity
>Fuck off you leftist faggot. Before this race mixing muttland was like this, that is exactly how it used to be - a pride in ones country and HERITAGE. BLOOD. HONOR.
You used to treat Irish like shit aswell. Your racism created it, the problem.
youtu.be/H6YvZy_IsZY
War propaganda to get your fellow black man killed along side your grandpa
Your a country of immigrants. You all chose to forsake your nationality for American nationality. You were all one.

There is no such thing as race. There are humans (whites) and non-humans (non-whites)

never expected to see lyoto on Sup Forums

Ey b0ss, fuck you mang!

KALERGI WAS A HAPA!! HAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING GAS ALL HAPAS RIGHT NOW! THEY ARE THE ULTIMATE JEWS!

Alright, here's how it goes:
Man who is black + white woman > Nigger + white thot > Any kind of black woman + any kind of white man

Consider the following:
> there are more females of every kind of race than men
> one man + one woman = excessive amounts of women, too many for one man and polygamy is scum degeneracy
> if inferior males mate with the overwhelming majority of the excess of superior females, the following generations will will be of pure superior + mixed superior majority, allowing for race purification over time
> if the minority of superior males breed with inferior women, the opposite will happen and the race will become majority inferior.
>women are really the only ones who care about culture ergo white women will facilitate white while inferior women will undermine or pervert a white man's culture with her own.
Therefore, white men cannot be allowed jungle pussy and must only stick to Aryan flowers.

In addition, black and minority women (including yerro) must be shunned and ousted from the possible mate selection pool. Therefore, only the best possible men of each mongrel race MIGHT have a chance of purifying their genes with the excess of white women

>inb4 all women belong to me! Only I get to decide who gets to fuck what! ME! ME ME!
Kys incel
>inb4 schlomo racemixer
It's GOING to happen. Best manage it to your advantage
>inb4 gaz dem!!!
How did that go for you back in the 40s?
>inb4 white men can breed anything they want!
Again, kys incel
>inb4 b-b-but I don't have a gf
Either try or die. Every white man can become a Chad
>inb4 b-b-but I don't have a hwite gf
Your testicles: get rid of them now
>inb4 pssh, robots and plastic toys/ being a trap faggot is better than being with women
So be it. More stock for mongrel men so don't complain

>white supremacy flag
Give notice by far you are the worst shitposters on this entire board. Given the chance I'd sterile you.

Greek father + aristocratic Malay mother = looks like a literal Indian God

>KALERGI WAS A HAPA!! HAHAHAHAHA
Are you fucking stupid or do you know understand the difference the OP pic is trying to make?

AMWF children vs WMAF children.

There's nothing wrong with racemixing.
>t. whiteboi with black gf

looks like your average beaner

>tfw white man who recently nutted inside an Asian woman
Feels good man.

Not shitposting. I want an honest discussion

Look Sup Forums, white women want to see the white race flourish as well. Deep down, they know it's given them everything, that's why they'll never once think of leaving unless they're certifiably insane. However, the ways a white man sees his ethnocommunity compete and flourish is VERY different from how women compete.

Women are not good at building and war; that's a man's way to fight the mongrel scourge. Instead, women fight on a different front: sex and culture. More specifically, the family unit.

Men fight on the battlefield. Women fight in the bedroom.

You almost exclusively hear women say "it'll bring better genes". Man can't comprehend that because reproduction isn't a man's primary function, armed conflict and industry competition is. For women, they intend to raise their kids according to a white lifestyle, but the savages they train and teach to acquire their desire keeps them from spreading MORE barbarians.

>inb4 so fuck white men huh?
No. To the contrary: fuck non-white women. In every race, there are more women than men; this is nature's way of compensating for a female's limited number of eggs. Seeing as humans are meant to be monogamous, that means the excessive amount of females means a higher capacity to breed and dilute overall. You hate other men and compete by engaging in armed conflict with them. Women hate other women and compete through sex, attraction, and expression. This is also why women excel as spies, assassins, and saboteurs; they're mistresses of subterfuge. Even in Islam, men MUST convert to Islam to marry a Muslim woman, but not the other way around. That's not coincidence, that's social sabotage.

t. Half breed ;^)
Why are you afraid of black chicks? Trust me they're very docile.
Check out this cutie

>Not shitposting. I want an honest discussion
I'm sorry your format is too autistic for me to understand.
This is easier to read but a tl;Dr would have been nice
What's your point though? Were talking about race mixing not being an issue.
I should point out a overblown issue.

>flaws in those studies
So you admit there are studies that clearly show race mixing is dysgenic, and basically you're saying you refuse to believe them. Got it.

Race mixing is an issue if white men breed with mongrel women. Women use sex, lust, and passion as their weapons of subterfuge. That's why white men must stick to white women and barbarian men should be hypnotized into take the whitepill. Therefore, the strongest leaders of the inferior races will be brainwashed into fighting for the white race and the rest will purge under the boot of the master race. Black bois must not be allowed to fuck their own women. White men must not be allowed to fuck women of any other kind than their own. (((They))) already knew this

> (OP) (You)
>>flaws in those studies
>So you admit there are studies that clearly show race mixing is dysgenic, and basically you're saying you refuse to believe them. Got it.
So could you provide proof? All I see is they are saying the nations IQ is falling and not actual mixed race children having low IQ then there parents. This is retarded on another level. Please provide proof.
Sounds like all you want is genocide of all non-white. Your crazy