Who is the most powerful Anime/Manga character of all time?

Who is the most powerful Anime/Manga character of all time?

I don't get what makes Zeno that much stronger than Beerus. We already know Beerus can destroy a universe by throwing 3 punches so what difference does it make if an upper God can destroy the multiverse with a single attack?

Demonbane.

Whoever Adam is in Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito.

He can erase immortal gods without effort, even if they have transcended a physical form

I don't want to call you stupid so can you try and rephrase what you're trying to say

also the answer is Super TTGL

Fuck you

What's so hard to understand about "All Powerful"?

God Tenchi probably

That's a VN not anime/manga. Doesn't count.

This angel right here

Asuka.

I'll explain why in a few years.

Adam is at least mentioned in the anime as well as his role, so I think it should count.

Just because she has the most power over your dick does not mean she has the most power overall.

ANNO GET BACK TO WORK

Except you're wrong. She has the most power over my heart

>implying that Asuka will be lilith in 4.0

You're going to have to be more specific.

>attack
I really don't think god's power is that simple.

He could probably erase all universes just by thinking about it.

>Technically not a character "Truth".

kek

Zeno isnt even the most powerful being in DB

Because Beerus uses physical force and strength, and can be beaten by stronger people

Zeno just erases stuff with a thought.

EGD

Because his power is not being 12 times stronger than GoDs he has the power to ignore powerlevels and erase everything, Zeno isn't a fighter like other characters.

>Zeno isn't a fighter like other characters.
This.
The concept of "fighting" doesn't even apply to him. He doesn't even know what fighting is, which is why he enjoys watching material arts.

It's similar to how we can be fascinated with the world of microbiology even though we're infinitely more complex than it.

(Novel) Kars is so dumb fuck stupid powerful he make characters like EGD and LT look like chumps

>Can stop time infinitely in every universe with [The World Ultimate]
>Can rewind multiverses out of existence with [Killer Queen Ultimate]
>Destroyed a universe by pulling an entire other universe into it with D4C Ultimate
>Could move Instantaneously with [Stairway to heaven Ultimate]
>Used [stairway to heaven Ultimate requiem] to get heaven where he then gained every stand, upgraded them all to up Ultimate status and then upgraded them again by heaven accending them
>Became an omnilock

My OC

>Supposed to be omnipotent but bounded by time
How do you explain this shit?

Jojo is retarded as fuck, why do people like it again? It's even more extreme than the insane powercreep in One Piece

DBS is actually a bad meme

To bad Kars over heaven is non canon

Lord of Nightmares or Featherine.

It's objectively characters like Kami Tenchi, Lord of Nightmares and The Law of Identity. They're the only ones that can truly be labeled omnipotent.

Elder God Demonbane is a level below.

Featherine can't be because there exists a more powerful entity within her own verse.

Kami Tenchi by contrast, is truly above all within his verse.

Alright, Lord of Nightmares then.

Madokami

one punch man

What would win?

you clearly don't know what jojo is so i don't know why you act like you have an opinion
that bullshit is from a damn noncanon novel

What makes Lord of Nightmares different than any other multiverse creator?

I dunno man that's a lot of lions.

Doraemon