Well this pretty much confirms it, someone tried to steal the election using the Intel flaws (Spectre/Meltdown)

Well this pretty much confirms it, someone tried to steal the election using the Intel flaws (Spectre/Meltdown).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SbSM02_1k34
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>OBVIOUSLY THIS MELTDOWN FROM BLUMPF MEANS THAT HE'S JUST NERVOUS ABOUT MUELLER (PEACE BE UPON HIM)!!!!!

I wondered when this thread would pop up. Now that it's confirmed that the fake dossier was used to spy on a political opponent. What happened to Sup Forums?

Shills flooded in again posting bait and distractions. If everyone learned to ignore them, that would be best.

Trump already has the answers. This is priming the pump. I wonder how the Awan case is going?

Shill burnout. It’s gotten better since the beginning of Season 2 tho.
But as for the Intel ME, if the FBI used that to spy on trump then it could explain this giant circus that Trump has all of DC running right now.

bump

I feel like that happening pretty much sealed the Swamp's fate. I couldn't imagine things going the way they're going without those revelations.

Bump. Why are the decent threads always on the last page? Fucking nupol, I swear...

Due to the MAGA platform many former NEETs are gainfully employed and many liberals were put out of work in gender studies. These people had no other option than to find work as shills.

Bump with 357-fu. Anyone have a link to the article in question

The day you will understand approaches.

youtube.com/watch?v=SbSM02_1k34

It's weird: it's sort of like we're inching our way closer and closer to proving a lot of (Mockingbird™) (((conspiracy theories))) right.
It must be meaningful that they'd give one like this up. Seems like dominos are falling.

This is how they kill Sup Forums, put us to work
Nah, who am I kidding, I’m literally and figuratively work shit posting right now

part of me wants the left to keep pushing the Russia thing. Its so conspiratorial that they'll just keep losing anyone with half a brain

Trumps motus oporandi
Wake up
Watch Cable news
>Hey that buzzword fits my narrative
Tweet about it

Repeat.

He probably knows about as much about Spectre and Meltdown as your average Sup Forums tard. (Intel flaw) It's not a flaw, both are side channel attacks. It's like saying if your listen to your sister fucking her boyfriend with a cup to the wall, its a flaw in the wall.

Have you watched any of the talking heads this week? Yesterday was particularly noticeable, they’ve all but blown the lid on the whole ruse.
Fake news awards next week during the media blackout. He isn’t lying, they are unironically going to be having a fake news awards show.

HIS NAME WAS PAUL HORNER

Unless they were NSA backdoors and he was briefed about them being that he is now the head of the NSA. You will keep losing as long as you underestimate him.

We are under attack right now
Bump

Who is the adversary?

please let 2018 be the year Crooked Hillary hangs

>I don't know how hyperthreading works..

Huh, it's almost like I didn't go onto the details of the exploits and you say I didn't go into the details of the exploits. Really joggin the noggin there pal.

Yes. Remember this user said that would happen. Feels like it is. I'm a little nervous about how the populace will handle it. It's heavy shit.

Still on those fucking emails?
Yawn.

On a somewhat related note, I don't understand why this Russia thing is still going at all. Didn't vault 7 prove the CIA had the ability to fake a Russian cyber attack?

^
>156327206 (You)

Good, he can share a cell with Hillary.

Trumps not melting down dumbass.
Meltdown is security flaw

meltdown is 100% a flaw; it's a fuckup of a race condition.

yeah most side channel attacks are theoretical academic paper pushing bullshit akin to listening to your computer with a stethoscope but I'm pretty sure you can read like 500kb/s of memory with meltdown.

that's pretty fucking disastrous

Intelligence tool not Intel tool you mongs

Bump for great justice

Bomp this shits

why did he capitalize it, then?

>being this new to trump tweets

>someone tried to steal the election using the Intel flaws

Yeah, hillary, soros, and her pals have access to some CIA shit, probably a "man" on the inside gave them the tools, and whatnot.

BUMP

Kek needs more. Praise him

BUMP