Mediterraneans have the best woman

Let's save them from Somali niggers and nordcucks

Other urls found in this thread:

jn.pt/mundo/interior/portuguesa-acusada-de-terrorismo-em-inglaterra-9040153.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally the most entitled spoiled mediocre-looking women on the planet. Just let us die

found the turk rape-baby virgin

>not drooling over women makes you a virgin
Without the make-up she is a 6/10, by no means ugly but I can find better pictures of med women in five minutes.

saged

>what he said can be translated to not drool over pussy

you seem to have some comprehension issues my friend

Med women are terrible women. Why do you think their men are so horny and seeking love abroad?

Because they're not getting any sex or satisfaction from their own women.

Why do you think Slav men aren't known for chasing tail abroad? Because they have the best women.

Lol stay united meds, you can do it.

>Why do you think Slav men aren't known for chasing tail abroad?
because they are fucking ugly?

Being ugly doesn't never stopped anyone from chasing tail.

> Pic related
> Mediterranean

You sure about that, user?

I disagree that med women are generally the most beautiful. Majority of them are fugly. But, again, you can find some jaw-dropping females.
>pic related

My American

raven hair is the best

>from a hue
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry, but my country has more professional models per capita than any other country in the americas.
Maybe you guys can compete in the plus size category.

Slavs are cold. The women also dont look for love just for money and citizenship.

100 percent. I have alway found them unattractive even the women get ugly as they age.

Have you ever been to Lebanon? Maybe its just the Italian women in your village who dress like boys with sneakers and jeans that are unattractive.

Unbeatable...

I don't like unfuckable lardasses like Amina bint Wahb, mother of Muhammad ibn Abdullah the prophet.
>girl I posted is spaniard from canary islands

No we don't stop, Nords have the best women by far that's why all the immigrants to to the nordic european parts

Are you sure?

They immigrate there because nordic women love big black cocks.

They're like the mexicans of europe.

I have travelled everywhere in Europe and USA and i can say with confidence the most attractive women are Canadian women. Especially Quebec.

would sofia vergara be considered a med?

Typical dead eyed shitskin.

Everyone knows jews have some top tier women

No, she's an old fat spic.

And I have always thought the confederates & KKK were pro whites.

>Brown eyes
>black hair
>skin darker than half the niggers in town

Thats a 56% arab rapebaby.

two albanian cockroaches

Dude, Albanesi are mosquitoes only. I found Sinhaleses to be much more aggressively manipulative.

Why do mediterraneans look like a whites mixed with south asians.

Only partially. She's lucky her Indio genes don't show too strongly, but there are some odd lines in her features that remind you what's in the pedigree.

>Everyone knows jews have some top tier women
They're normally oddly malproportioned in some way, though, as befits their muddled origins. Needless to say, they get their better looks from the Spaniards, Italians and Slavs they've lived among (and probably kidnapped children from, or bought as slaves).

thats not a med

Cos your cataracts are playing up, you dumb cunt. In reality, South Asians only look partially human thanks to distant cousins of Meds that migrated into the Sub-Continent in prehistory, probably bringing the Dravidian languages from what is now Iran. Otherwise, the average Poo would look like pic related.

She's a famous Sicilian.

A pussy is a pussy, a bitch is a bitch, a women is a women. Whats the fucking difference?

Women are parasites and should be treated like dogs no matter what color they come in.

Their are Golden retrievers, there are black retrevers and other dog races, but they are stilll DOGS:

Oh sorry, dogs should be treated better than women.

tfw no terrona gf

nah, mediterraneans are full of nigger blood

jn.pt/mundo/interior/portuguesa-acusada-de-terrorismo-em-inglaterra-9040153.html

We have to keep them away from Anglos

she really looks like a 1950s classic waifu

Nice fairy tale.

>not a med

Is that really the best girl the Meds have to offer? Not impressed desu

You have to be a Slav to receive genuine affection from a Slav woman.

i cant deny this i would breed these cuties atleast they arent whores and tend to be conservative unlike modern nordic girls :(

Nordics have the best men

Not wrong mate, saw an Italian broad today this chick would have been 22 at most and her tits were e-cups at least. She was skinny too so you know that's legit Italian milkers 10/10

Humour OP, Hank, he's clearly in LOVE with her, the poor bastard.

Niggerican detected

Wtf Hell no

Do you consider me Med? I'm québécois but most of the names on my family tree are Occitan (Duguay, Nadeau, Lafont, Bosc, Fabre).

Not posting Marina one of the best looking meds

I'd say so, but you never know. I am spanish and rather than med I look germanic.

I thought the Indo-Aryan languages came from Iran to the Indian subcontinent - Dravidians (South Indians) were settled there beforehand?

I'm mediterranean and my wife ended up being a Finn. It is better this way for me, I can't stand marrying my own kind, they become like a 2nd mother in a relationship and I already have one and don't need a fucking other. In fact all throughout my life growing up they tried their hardest for me to marry one, saying how much longer the marriage will last, blah blah blah. My brother married one and they divorced not even a year later and had a kid. Our relationship started first with a 5 year relationship and then married.

Not to mention the vast majority of them believe that the male has to take care of their every needs, and that some of them actively seek out older men so they buy them stupid trinket gifts that don't mean anything. Sorry, I will stick to my finn wife who doesn't want to buy the latest and greatest.