Ore no imouto

Thoughts on the ending?

Already had a hint it would end up on the incest route so I wasn't put off by that despite having a real imouto. The last 5 minutes seemed like a total copout at first but after rewatching it, it seems like they still love each other and continued their relationship in secret. It also seemed pretty realistic since the two would've been shunned if the two continued like that in public, so this was the best they (and even the author) could do for now. That being said I get why it's so polarizing.

Also fuck Manami

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-s3ngUPqss0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I found it hard to care about the ending because both Kirino and Kyousuke are really shitty, uninteresting characters. The author also really fucked up the pacing of the story with a few volumes that didn't need to exist. It's been a while but I'm pretty sure volumes 9 and 10 were completely pointless and had nothing to do with the main story. Volume 8 was mostly pointless too, though there was some important development at the end. This story wasn't very well constructed and felt designed purely to sell merchandise to losers.

The writing and characterization were awful (as was the ever-grating background music) and Kirino is a totally unsympathetic character even with the laughable explanation offered in the final episodes. There was some decent comedy in the first season and the post-S1 OVAs that mostly disappeared in the second season. The only likeable character among the main girls had to intentionally shoot herself in the foot to fulfill the author's desperate imouto fantasy (that lives on this season).

Best part, right here

Is this new Oreimo shitposting.

No, it's my opinion on the anime.

Even after this thread goes 404

Even after Sup Forums goes under

Even after the heath death of the Universe

Manami will still be best girl

Well it looks like the typical shitposting in these threads, especially if you're the second guy. Just like and .

>my honest critique of the show is shitposting

>shitty, uninteresting characters
What about explaining why? The last thing anyone could think about them is "uninteresting" and how two already strong characters with obvious flaws growing up and seeing the culmination and actual conclusion of it is shitty in any way?
>The author also really fucked up the pacing of the story with a few volumes that didn't need to exist. It's been a while but I'm pretty sure volumes 9 and 10 were completely pointless and had nothing to do with the main story.
Remember that other user saying this is shitposting? Because it is, the problem is that your comment is that stupid that nobody would believe you are being serious, which lead to epic greentexting like the one above me.
Volume 9 being the only, and literally only point of the series that could be considered "pointless", it was a very important part of the story, being the first time that we get to see a POV different from the one of Kyousuke. The whole story is told from the biased POV of Kyousuke and volume 9 was a really eye opener that the series needed with urge with such a unreliable narrator like Kyousuke.

>The only likeable character among the main girls had to intentionally shoot herself in the foot to fulfill the author's desperate imouto fantasy (that lives on this season).
>honest critique
Nope.

>shitposting means anything critical of my fanfic-tier light novel

You aren't suppose to samefag when the IP count is so low, and who are you even quoting?

it was bad

Always bothered me, why they essentially looks like twins.

Maybe they are

Ayase idolizes Kirino and tries to look like her. Also the artist has a huge sameface syndrome.

My only thought is that I want to spend the rest of my life as Ayase's slave.

Ayase was given away because her parents couldn't conceive and the Kousakas were such nice people.

Why are they so perfect together, Sup Forums?

What the hell happened to her? Did she ever find out about the incest?

Well with those hair clips it was obvious.

But, still their twinsness is too apparent. Artist really used same character desing twice and just gave them different hair color.

did they fuck in that hotel or not?

Ayase is just Kirino Player 2 without the fang

>did they fuck in that hotel or not?
Maybe they did, maybe they didn't, but they sure as heck did it at some point and are still copulating

There is a specific japanese phrase I'm looking for and I can't remember what it is and I can't seem to find it from Google either.

It's the phrase/word for japanese people with illusions of grandeur. Kuroneko has this type of personality

You want explanations as to why someone feels a certain way, yet you reply to someone's critique with a "Nope" yourself?

Kirino a shit, dude.

>but they sure as heck did it at some point and are still copulating
After Story confirmed that they truly reached that point after conclusion of main story.

>b-but it was just implications
>neko still has chances!

Pretty much this

Chuunibyo. Also known as best girl syndrome

>“What part of me are you calling a bitch!? Just what are you saying to this super pure otome[4] Kiririn standing in front of you!”

>“...... pure?”

>Kuroneko tilts her neck in doubt. And then, mutters with a scary low voice.

>“All the women who dare to brag about their love life before me are bitches, all right?”

>“Wait! I haven't be, be, be, be, been bragging at all, you hear!”

>“Yes, you have. Why, specifically speaking, that Sunday last week----”

>“Da~~! Sto~~~~p! You can't talk about that! You definitely ca~~n't!”

>Kirino covers up Kuroneko's mouth, panicking.

>Mmph, Mmph, Kuroneko's distressed voice escapes out, as her face grows redder and redder.

>Saori appearing to be very nervous said,

>“Ki, Kiririn-shi! If you cover her mouth li, like this, she won't be able breathe de gozaru! Are you intending on strangling Kuroneko-shi down!?”

>“Bu, bu, bu, bu, but Kuroneko's going to......!”

>And right there, suddenly, Kirino with her face completely red, glares at me, and shouts out in a really loud voice.

>“I haven't been bragging at all, okay!”

I think that this was very obvious.

Yessss thank you user. It was driving me crazy

B-but that's an unofficial translation!

Do we really need this stale shit every day?

Can't you all find something new/actually interesting to talk about or at least just fuck off?

Oh poor user.

Oreimo is the Eva of our time

If you unreasonably hate her because why even bother adding anything else? Though of course, hating Kirino is just a meme at this point after explaining to filthy secondaries why Kirino is great so many times and people blatantly ignoring it.

Seeing Kirino leaving all her resentments behind and finally talking things out with the person she blamed of said resentments was a big deal, not everyone would face this situation with their heads held high, and forgiving is the hardest thing to do, I agree, one of the highlights of the series.

The fight with Manami was more of a negative highlight though, Kirino did gloat and act shitty beforehand when she had already won.

cute

Kyousuke, please, it's been 4 years and you still don't understand girls at all.
They were just being honest and venting their emotions, both Kirino and Manami, only because Kirino started doesn't mean Manami wasn't part of it, it was necessary, for both of them to let it out and let things happen like they were planning since before, not everyone would just stand and put the face to let this happen. Hell, even in the anime they show the satisfaction expressions in both of their faces to leave clear it was something they both wanted and needed to do.

So what? Still doesn't change the fact that it was shitty from both girls. Yeah they're young and this "fight" for Kyousuke was a huge part of their life but the better thing would have been to just walk away from each other. They already talked in volume 11.

>wow she finally managed to stop being so shitty how amazing I wish I could do that

Leaving aside that specifically they said in volume 11 to still have pending their final confrontation. So by your logic it would have been better just let all that frustration inside of them and never deal with said emotions? Are you from the 60s? How did you leap through time just to post in an anonymous taiwanese board? On a serious response, keeping things inside oneself isn't healthy, simple as that.

God now even I begin to understand why some people can't stand Kirinofags. Can you please get a bit more arrogant?

No, she was just not leaving loose ends, the series had a perfect conclusion doing the same.

Your point being...? And which part of my comment was arrogant? The user I was replying to said that it wasn't necessary to fight, and I replied that it did was necessary. Or did you find my joke too hard to understand? It was just a reference to women never letting things out like in the past.

>four years later
>othergirlfags still mad

manami a best

I still don't get how people expected anyone but Kirino to win. I love Ayase but I never thought she had a chance and I made my peace with that. Kuronekofags need to chill.

This.

Manami a shit. A SHIT.

Why did Kyousuke even fall in love with Kirino ?

>talking shit about the soundtrack
Nigga you better not be
youtu.be/-s3ngUPqss0

Because some people held out that maybe the show wouldn't be degenerate enough for that kind of ending