Anime that you enjoy but never visit the thread because it's too cancerous, pic related and Youjo Senki for me

Anime that you enjoy but never visit the thread because it's too cancerous, pic related and Youjo Senki for me

Well I don't visit to avoid that sometimes but mostly because people like to spoil the shit out of everything.

One Piece, it's like a completely different board in those threads.

But cancer threads are at least half the fun of watching a show. Shitfest threads and memes are the only thing making stuff like Eromanga-sensei worth picking up.

i just scroll through them for lewds

Sounds like you're a butthurt eririfag

Definitely Kemono Friends.

Nobody cares with your waifufaggotry. Stay at your containment circlejerk

This. LN adaptation anime impossible to visit with all that spoiler

Madoka Magica

JoJo

I stopped browsing Sup Forums while Eupho was airing.

Anything with a general. I don't really like most of those anime enough to want to talk about them that badly.

Madoka and Jojo

If I avoid threads it's mostly because of spoiler reasons but Saekano has the be the only case where the thread is too awful to browse.

Yuri on Ice
Madoka
Shingeki no Kyojin
Haikyuu

Any show that is an adaptation of something cause spoilers.

>yuri on Ice
>madoka
>shingeki no Kyojin
>haikyuu

Literally every anime I enjoy, I only visit threads of anime I hate.

Pic related and Mob Psycho. Fujos should be rounded up and gassed.

Generally the shows with turbo-cancer audiences also really suck so there aren't any shows like that for me.

I stay out of threads for airing shows unless it's within a day of it airing though.
Discussion runs dry within the first few threads after an episode airs and it's just circlejerking and furious template shitposting from that point on

Not just anime, but the Shingeki no Kyojin manga discussions as well. I don't understand a good chunk of the abbreviations used in the threads and there's all kinds of inane shipping going on or people hating on characters for no reason.

If it's popular, the threads are almost certainly going to be shit.

I have never watched DB, but jesus christ, the Super threads are fucking horrible. It's like Sup Forums's embassy on Sup Forums.
>toyocucks
>toeicucks
what the fuck, honestly.

The word cuck needs to be permafiltered

LWA

Agreed. Jesus, can't they talk about the manga without trying to marry characters? That's all they pretty much do.
Why? For what reason?

It wasn't that fucking bad 4 years ago for fuck's sake. Sure, there may have been some people like that, but the majority was discussion and guesses. Nowadays it's all shipping cancer.

I only visit specific anime threads after I finished watching them. Currently airing anime threads are filled with retards.

This desu

I don't understand what there is to discuss about Little Witch Academia 24/7

wasn't it because the mangaka specifically began pandering to fujos by pushing Armin x Eren shipping and focusing on Murder Manlet so much (bitches love Murder Manlet)

I'm a simple user, with simple tastes. I would've preferred just watching Eren hulk rage on titans and Mikasa become an unflinching inquisitor who ferrets out shapeshifters, beheads them and tosses their bodies over the Wall to be eaten by the Titans they were trying to let in to EAT HUMANITY.

I can't even describe it.
These LWA threads aren't even bad in the traditional sense, everyone is either role playing or trying to push some incredibly retarded "bullying" meme for some character and I just don't get it.

youjo senki threads were so bad it was fun.

Any series where the fanbase becomes plagued by fujos. Why the fuck is there a crusade against yurifags but fujos are given a free pass to shitpost all over and have 24/7 shipping generals?

>"normie"
Fuck's sake, CR.

Mayoiga

I think I was one of the only people who liked the show but hated the threads

eromanga

Because they keep spamming gay image which make the shitposter go away

>being upset and confused that professional subbers like crunchyrolls arent using your preferred homophobic slur to translate riajuu

this place man

That's the winner

>homophobic
Am I on Sup Forums?

Anyway, there are much better ways to translate that word. Why "normie"?

Shokugeki no Souma. It's all heavily entrenched waifu warring punctuated by people whining about how awful the latest chapter is.