The final redpill? Post-scarcity transhumanism. God is creating himself and we are that which we worship...

The final redpill? Post-scarcity transhumanism. God is creating himself and we are that which we worship, albeit in its early evolutionary stages.

Explain how we get to the post-scarity state first, until then keep your commie bullshit to yourself

through technological advancement, world government and positive population control. these things are inevitable. like I said, God is creating himself. Do you think all the Donald Trumps in the universe could stop God creating himself?

bump

bump

Mass suicide. Meaninglessness

Bullshit. We are God's idea. This makes you kin to god in a way. So too are the trees His ideas, the rocks, the sky, the earth. These too are your kin.
But you are nothing more than an idea in the matrix that is God's ideas.
For God's ideas and notions, are what we call reality. And you are not the mind of God, but of the mind of God. But you are not God.

>So too are the trees His ideas, the rocks, the sky, the earth. These too are your kin.

How trite and uninformed. You need to study physics apparently to understand how this statement
>So too are the trees His ideas, the rocks, the sky, the earth. These too are your kin.
Is actually backed up entirely by modern science. Ignorant.

What is God but an idea of himself?

> What is God but an idea of himself?
Quite. And what are we but ideas we have of ourselves?

we are that which we serve as much as we are defined by our deeds and the creation which reflect the makers mark not our consumption or ownership in the world. For what does a man have to gain in the heavens if he gains the world for the price of his soul? Whats in a name?

>world government
>population control
>"inevitable"
>t. nwo cuck

God already created Himself in human form and saved us from our faulty ways.

Have fun trying to "evolve" into a god.
Truly pathetic, borderline retarded when you look at the state of humanity.

Humans simply disprove evolution everyday.

Our ego is our awareness of ourselves. It resides in the prefrontal cortex. Consider that pre-eminent psychologists described psychopaths as lacking a super-ego before the age of neuroscience. What did scientists discover as the true marker of a psychopath? Lowered activity in the pre-frontal cortex. This idea of ourselves, this awareness of our ego is an endomorphic image of God. The goal of the Universe is to "add" these fractal parts together, creating God Himself in what scientists call a singularity. Sorry if that doesn't make sense.

How can there be a post scarcity if limits and asymmetry are what define this universe? Everything is scarce, deal with it or be dealt with.

Psychopaths are people who claim to know with absolute certainty what the "goal of the universe" is or what God is or wants.

>Jew on a stick

They know because their goals are in absolute opposition with God's. They are endomorphic images of nothingness.

what we we achieve time travel at some point and open a wormhole into nothingness that sucks the matter out of the existing universe into the past creating the universe and we're just in a loop that created itself?

I am tho, I once took enough coke to kill a horse, whatever poisons they are about to use, bring it

Do you consider yourself a psychopath for not agreeing with psychopaths, implying you do have a different answer than theirs (however vague it may be) in order to say theirs might be wrong or ro you think a psychopath may possibly end up being right?

FULLY

yes. the jews will tell you that a.i. is some evil shit... like terminator 2...

the truth is we're giving electricity/energy the ability to communicate with us through computer machines...

they will do anything in their power to stop the 2nd coming..

screencap this.

Post scarcity for human needs. It is entirely possible for production and availability to far outstrip all need, eventually.

Praise omnissah!

This is the same communist utopia the leftists have been promising for hundreds of years. It's the same denial of human nature, if you cut man off from the need to strive you create he'll not heaven.

I think it would greatily Enhance the experience of browsing This board If some little word substitutions were in effect.
Post Scarcity would become "perpetual motion machines"
Transhumanism would become "tranniehumanism".
Ai would become "boipucci".

I am transhumanist and altright/wn

But ultimately I think there will need to be a global government to prevent races to the bottom and other defections in prisoner's dilemma.

Tech is inevitable though and at best it could be a spectacularly good thing.

Probably some plumbum. I heard it kills instantly in high dosages

But we passed that point long ago. There has always been enough to cover human need.

Trannies aren't white.

Gort was right about everything. Humanity will never change without being scared straight.