Hana worked up the courage to ask Kiyoshi out, even if she brushed it off as a joke when he didn't immediately accept...

Hana worked up the courage to ask Kiyoshi out, even if she brushed it off as a joke when he didn't immediately accept. And I'm... proud of her?

It's weird. Prison School has always been a perverted comedy with weird amount of depth, but this turn with Hana in the last few chapters has got me genuinely rooting for her. I don't fuck with romance comics, but I imagine this must be what it's like for people who do.

Hang in there, Hana. Chiyo has the attention span of a ferret, she'll forget all about Kiyoshi as soon as a butterfly enters her field of vision.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12794005
strawpoll.me/12817089
strawpoll.me/12817152
strawpoll.me/12817089/r
strawpoll.me/12817152/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hana is a bitch who doesn't deserve Kiyoshi.

But why?

Hana a CUTE!
Hana a SOFT!
Hana a BEST GIRL
I love HANA!

Simply the BEST

fighting words

Hana is bigshit

Because she's done nothing to deserve him?

>obligatory waifubait

Obligatory highly important and scientific poll

strawpoll.me/12794005

>Don't fuck with romance comics
If you did, you'd probably be less likely to root for her
>Attention down of a ferret, she'll forget all about Kiyoshi
Quite the exaggeration there

Insecure as ever, I see

butthurt as ever :^)

See rule 2

did she make contact with his dick during that encounter in his room?

chapter 251 Hana BTFO hard
SISTERZONED

>Hana will never pee on you as your nee-sama
whylive.png

This manga is garbage

This shit is still going on?

No it isn't fag, It got back on track.

Yep

Hana is getting even more development. I'm excited to see Kiyoshi's POV next chapter.

Has this series had an official popularity poll, so that Hiramoto knows who best girl is and where to focus on to get maximum neetbux? You'd think it's obvious but you never know with Hiramoto.

Meiko is most popular girl. Not that Hiramoto cares.

Well he spent almost the entirety of the last arc on her and we can all agree it almost killed the series. I hope he never goes back to her.

mangaka decided to completely change the tone of the story after the Cavalry Arc, which was awful

the Cavalry Arc was 100% gags and comedy

now hes almost entirely removed gags and has introduced a love triangle for each boy (besides joe and shingo), with his signature insanity

so basically hes just going to try full shipping wars and romance instead of 100% comedy and gags

i think its a good development as PS threads on Sup Forums are now insane shipping wars and people are passionate about the series again, literally no one cared during the boring cavalry arc

I'll take the cavalry battle over another boring as fuck Hana-date. I didn't fall in love with this series because of the shitty ships, I stayed for the humor and the story. Bring it back, Hiramoto.

>the Cavalry Arc was 100% gags and comedy
No it was shit, with the only remotely interesting parts being the ones focusing on Hana or based assman.

You're like in a minority of the minority, lol

The only flaw with the Cavalry arc was it's length. I'd say Kiyoshi's death of sheer embarrassment was one of the best gags the series have had. That moment of the Cavalry arc was genius.

Are you one of the people who dropped the manga during the cavalry arc and picked it back up recently? If so, then I can understand why you want another battle. That shit was fucking awful.

>lol
Why are these threads always filled with garbage from reddit.

the Cavalry Arc killed at least 50% of its readership on Sup Forums, if not more

His comedy is good, but when there's no plot advancement, its shit

The first two arcs (boys in prison and girls in prison) were much better because there was humor, but also plot advancement

Now hes going to give us a lot more plot

I know what how you feel, also want for Hana to succeed.

>Are you one of the people who dropped the manga during the cavalry arc
No.
Also this The cavalry battle was fine really. It only became a problem near the end.

nice projection, Spee D. Reader

lol

>The cavalry battle was fine really.

it was not fine and most readers dropped the series

we didnt need to introduce 12 dozen different girls, each with their own flashback and and mini arcs

the thing just went on and on and on and could have been resolved in 10 chapters

and the chairman sidestory also dragged things on, and people did not care about it. his story could have been shown in 2 chapters, we didnt need all the shit about the bear and the guy trying to hunt him, and Honey

It was shit. You'd have to be blind to not see how inactive the threads got.

>we didnt need to introduce 12 dozen different girls
Stop making shit up. Only 1 girl was introduced. And I remember some anons whining that she'd be a useless one-off character we'd never see again. How wrong they were.

>appeal to popularity
Try again.

And threads became inactive because of rampant shitposting. Something that's gotten better but it's still bad.

>viewership declined
>lol not an argument
It's a fact. The only threads that survived were ones that were shitposting, simply because there was nothing to talk about in those days.

they introduced mayumi

they introduced cake

they introduced slut

they introduced honey

so youre not right.

the cavalry arc was shit and there is a reason most people online dropped the manga.

Stop crying, faggot

>Stop making shit up. Only 1 girl was introduced.

Stop making shit up, that's wrong.

>Not getting that apeal to popularity is not a valid argument for criticism
But fine since you think it's so important. Even after the cavalry battle, the manga was still the 14th or so highest selling manga.

Go find a dictionary, then look up what introduce means.

they introduced mayumi

they introduced cake

they introduced slut

they introduced honey

mayumi had minimal screentime before cavalry arc, then she got an entire flashback and mini arc

even if you dont think that counts as "introduced", there are multiple other girls that prove you wrong

sasuga, shitposter kun

Mayumi was introduced in chapter 1.
Cake was introduced in chapter 87.
Honey was introduced in chapter 167, which was at the beginning of the sports festival, so technically before the cavalry battle.

How is it not a valid criticism? A major decline in viewership is incredibly telling. You wouldn't do well in advertising.

most of those characters hadnt been seen in hundreds of chapters and it was a waste of time to focus on them

no wonder the cavalry arc was so bad

DID I MISS ANYONE?
strawpoll.me/12817089

What if when Kiyoshi goes to confess Chiyo says she has a boyfriend and was keeping it a secret because of her sister?

Unlikely, but it would be interesting

>best
>choose 3
why though? this is a recipe for mediocre characters to beat the mains simply because they aren't as hated.

>implying anyone would find chiyo interesting enough to date her

Kiyoshi does

I'll make another one. I just found it hard to choose only 1.

Or you could just use one vote for the one true best girl.

Let them choose 3, everybody will just pick Hana and Slut-sempai otherwise. Anybody who wants a main girl to win can vote themselves.

It's just going to end up Hana though.
strawpoll.me/12817152

Like this autist?

STRICT POLL HERE. YOU CAN ONLY CHOOSE 1.
strawpoll.me/12817152

See

We'll just run a top 3 poll and a best girl poll.

TOP 3 GIRL'S IN PRISON SCHOOL POLL.
strawpoll.me/12817089/r
BEST GIRL POLL
strawpoll.me/12817152/r

yes she did, in the infirmary that was

>Which reminds me... HOW DARE YOU NOT PUT PBR-SAMA ON THE LIST?! BLASPHEMY!
Wouldn't be a competition otherwise.

he himself was unaware of his feeling and thought it must because of onee-chan feeling that he feels comfortable with her

Far enough, I'm always torn with the best girl question because I think they're all great, even Hana. Which reminds me...

HOW DARE YOU NOT PUT PBR-SAMA ON THE LIST?! BLASPHEMY!

what is the point of this poll when we already have >156322725 ?

True, PBR-sama is our lord and savior after all

I wasn't going to put PBR-Sama on the list because memelords would pick it over actual females and ruin the entire point of the poll.

That's a meme poll which wasn't created with serious thought. I'd rather make a legitimate poll.

I still think Hana will be best girl in the end tho.

Because newfags who can't link posts properly are the ones shitting up the threads with shippershit and are the only ones autistic enough to participate

I linked to your post angry-kun am I an oldfag now? :))

Makes sense, even I wouldn't pick PBR-sama unironically, and I want PBR-sama to have my children

Nope, still a newfag

this reddit tier humor does not amuse me.

The whole thing with PBR came from Sup Forums originally, but with all things, it ended up on reddit. Now it's shit.

Reddit's been overrun by Hanafags, evidently a lot of them shitpost here

Being a hanafag is as simple as being a fan of a character who moves the plot and creates tension. There's nothing shameful about being a fan of Hana. Even if I was rooting for Chiiyo, I can understand how important Hana is for keeping the story entertaining and unpredictable.

I dropped the manga during the cavalry arc, should I pick it back up?

Yeah.

>a character who moves the plot
She almost never moves the plot. Do Hanafags even know what they're talking about half the time?

Problem is, very few Hanafags are capable of actual discussion. You seem to be one of the few that can, so cheers. Nobody's got a problem with people who like Hana, I may not think she'll win but I still like her. And nobody's denying what she brings to the story either.
The problem comes when somebody actually critiques Hana and presents evidence against her, some anons get triggered and they lose their shit. The whole "Hanafags are insecure" stereotype came up for that exact reason. A lot of them are so convinced she'll win that they avoid evidence that might suggest otherwise but is ultimately to be determined. They might as well say "Hana better win or I'll drop the series", which sucks because there's a lot more to offer than just her.
So it's okay to like anybody, as long as you avoid getting wrapped up in delusional headcanon. Because then, you're basically asking anons to shit on you.

>She almost never moves the plot
Hana's kissing scene during the Prison Arc allowed Gakuto to retrieve a thumbdrive to prove the boys innocence, which lead to the imprisonment of the underground student council.

Kiyoshi's interactions with Hana help to move the plot, and provide tension. You can hate on the character all you want, but she provides a ton of drama to the story.

>mentions Reddit
>blames Hanafags for everything
I'm fucking sick of everybody who doesn't understand the series thinking that Hana will lose. Hiramoto is always doing the unexpected with this story so it's an obvious Hana end. Chiyo has shown absolutely no signs of feeling anything for Kiyoshi and once he realizes it then he'll admit that Hana is the only one to ever really make him happy. The manga isn't even over yet but it's obvious that Hana's gonna win just watch. Chiyo is gonna reject him and then he's gonna turn to Hana to cheer him back up because she's the one who he's done the most with. Kiyoshi and Chiyo have literally done nothing since the start of the series all they have is sumo and even that was a lie meanwhile Kiyoshi and Hana are getting closer to each other and he's starting to open up to her so obviously Hana end confirmed and all of you fucks are gonna be BTFO when Kiyoshi finally stops being in denial realizes that he wants to be with Hana

>he demands "serious discussion" about a nonsense comedy manga
Hana a CUTE Hana a SOFT

cry more

That's about the only time she moved the plot in 250 chapters. And she didn't really move it, Kiyoshi did.

>she provides a ton of drama to the story.
Creating drama isn't the same as moving the plot. Most of her interactions with Kiyoshi are completely removed from the plot.

>he demands "serious discussion" about a nonsense comedy manga
I genuinely think Prison School has some of the best drama, and plot development ever written in a comedy manga. I think Hiramoto is a genius and it's sad that you see something so brilliant as a simple "gag" manga.

>>>/reddit/

Maybe for the first arc or two, but after the endless boring Cavalry Battle and nipple stickers and bears sniffing assholes, you should get off your high horse

Hana a CUTE
Hana a SOFT

>That's about the only time she moved the plot in 250 chapters. And she didn't really move it, Kiyoshi did.
To be fair I don't think there's a single character that has moved the plot without being involved in some way with another character. So it's Kiyoshi's and Hana's actions which move the plot.

>Most of her interactions with Kiyoshi are completely removed from the plot.
You're greatly mistaken.
1. Her kissing with Kiyoshi, allowed Gakuto to receive the thumbdrive and helped to imprison the USC.
2. She was blackmailed by Kate after taking pictures holding hands with Kiyoshi.
This is still a plot driven comedy manga, which is very rare in japanese comedy series. It's gags and fanservice are still fucking above the level of most gag manga.
Don't fucking pretend Kiyoshi fucking hanging himself with an erection isn't a great fucking comedic scene. Even the gags are on a higher level than most.

>demands
You Hanafags really do only know how to think in extremes don't you?

>Hana a CUTE
>Hana a SOFT
You should screech this more, not autistic at all.

Don't mind him, he's new here

Holy shit, I rest my case then

Reminder that the only tool in an anti-Hanafags bag is to cry about your posts

They will also project and mention reddit (since they use Reddit)

Meanwhile, Hanafags can rest easy and comfortably chat because Hana is closer to being OTP with each passing day

Pretty much.

>projecting
>anti-Hanafags
More of this made-up faction, I see. Just give it up, it's a dead meme at this point.

See Oh yeah, you guys are resting easy and chatting alright.

The cavalry arc nearly sank this manga.

The cavalry battle itself (!) lasted ONE WHOLE FUCKING YEAR.

Following that shit weekly with frequent breaks was unbearable but I recently went back and binge read the whole thing in about two sittings, I thought it was a lot more entertaining that way