Trudeau likens Trump to "Unhinged & unruly neighbour"

nationalpost.com/news/politics/trudeau-begins-series-of-national-town-halls-in-halifax-area-tonight

Drumpf BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6zPRS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this will not backfire at all.

>Harper
>literal neocon
Oy vey, let’s rewrite history

>Oy vey, let’s rewrite history
let's create a parallel news service outside of state control and properly document it instead.

Haha asked Canadians. Prolly mostly retards from Ontario. The most heavily indebted sub sovereign state in The world . Where the already have elected the worst politician ever twice. Wynne. Fucking Canadians

I'm sorry.

Trudeau is a corrupt piece of shit.
Fucking idiots like you still support him

>leafs think their leader is better than X
this is real surprising......

A reminder that Trudeau will cruise to victory while Scheer cucks out.

archive.is/6zPRS
forgot to link like a newfag

Ask 2000 Americans the same question and they will answer "Justin who??"

>one of that country's foremost diplomats has warned

Why is he warning this? why is this a bad thing? immigration is fluid and white people are a global minority. why should they have majority countries?

Lel

Time to invade and purge

So you're saying Trump won't be elected as president of Leafistan? How will he ever recover?

relax bro
these are the same (((surveys))) that tell us that Trump is the most unpopular president of all time.
They just change the wording to make it sound more "canadian". They need to contain populism here too.

Lmao asked 2,000 canadians.

dear God this fucking dude weed leaf is going to implode this country

WHY WOULD YOU OFFEND THE MOST POWERFUL MAN IN WORLD YOU FUCKING RETARDED LEAF HE COULD CRUSH OUR ECONOMY WITH A FEW WORDS REEEEEEEEEEE

They didn't ask me. I would have told them I'm terrified of what this idiot is doing to our country. btw those stats showing Canada's economy is booming are bs.

I think it’s time whites collect together in a single province or city and bunker down. Right now most of us are in subs or rural areas and have no weight come election time.

>A reminder that Trudeau will cruise to victory while Scheer cucks out.

This so much. You just knew that the establishment Cons & Libs took one look at how popular Bernier would've been and the quashed his leadership chances asap. Schmeerberg is the establishment choice: basically a placeholder leader while the Liberals have their 'turn' at power.

Do it.
Do.
It.

lulz

seling her country for buch of $ i would kill you with no regret i swear

Haha meme flag warrior gtfo

Ya, Canadians can’t even elect a good leader, why should they be able to recognize ours for one.