HAPPENING

Two kids reveal on video that their parents, teachers, church, and police are part of a pedophilic death cult. Sacrificing babies.

youtu.be/N7_epvNbaPQ

>hurrrr it’s fake

It’s been removed from YouTube countless times and is banned in the UK

youtu.be/N7_epvNbaPQ

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/conspiracyundone/comments/7pf7pt/world_newstwo_children_killed_and_quartered_in/
youtube.com/watch?v=2ej8Lzn5ZcQ
crimesofempire.com/2015/03/11/hampstead-leaked-medical-reports-end-all-doubt-about-sexual-abuse-claims/
youtu.be/1nx6ou4rfX0
youtube.com/watch?v=_7OoUQ2KFt4
youtube.com/watch?v=xSJI_qfI-es
youtube.com/watch?v=DtAuWQHgUvo
youtube.com/watch?v=DtAuWQHgUvo#t=2h14m10s
youtube.com/watch?v=UNURaaxE1zw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

isn't this older than fuck?

>Its just a conspiracy theory!

Says increasingly nervous satanist for the hundredth time

Arm the children

Good thing kids never lie

Use a VPN, Teanigger

>if only you know how bad things really are

all that talk of pizza makes me hungry, i'm gonna make one now.

They are answering the questions at the same time saying the exact same words, even with the in depth answers.

Oh come on, the adult guy talking is coaching them on. They even speak their lines in sync. This at best derails from a real issue.

BUMP

this was around for pizzagate too. Why didn't anyone care before?

Umm no sweetie, there are no evil secret societies that kill children, that's just a conspiracy theory thay's been debunked by numerous intellectuals who deal with such problematic fake news

I believe so

reddit.com/r/conspiracyundone/comments/7pf7pt/world_newstwo_children_killed_and_quartered_in/

>britain is a free coun-
*bans videos exposing pedos8

C R I N G E

Because it doesn't ha-

What flag is that? And you're calling out others for a lack of freedom? Oh damn the hypocrisy is real with you people

This shit is like 2 years old. The mother of the two was some crazy crackhead that wanted to get back at her ex-husband so she cooked up this not-so-believeable conspiracy.

this is talking about the very real satanic church in Hampstead, London. heres a similar case in america

I wonder how many innocent people are in prison because some kid lied for shits and giggles.

But that is funny. Its funny when bad things happen to innocent people. Because when they are being raped in prison they can find God so it's a win

you little bleeding hearts can rest easy, because none of those sicko's went to jail

Look at her face when the boy says that she takes part in the killing. That is a look of pure, genuine terror. "Do NOT say my name", she tells him. There are always a whole crop of you faggots covering for Satanists in these threads. I've seen all 4+ hours of police interviews with those two, and even though they did withdraw their accusation, they are 100% sincere the whole time, and doctors 100% did find scarring on their genitals. Not to mention the fact that this case is very, very censored, by people just like you. How do you do it? I mean, knowing all of this, do you just ignore it and believe your boss when they say "type this when ____ happens"? I can't imagine a person actually doing what you do, while knowing who it was they were protecting.

Source?

>it's fake user bros

K E B A B IS P E O P L E.

>Video almost 3 years old
Fuck off with your HAPPENING

A lot of us did. This video was my first redpill, way back on stumbleupon years and years ago. It was absolutely insane, how it was all handled. The dad ended up getting custody of them again, the kids recanted their accusation, and to top it all off, doctors found scarring in both of their ass holes. Then, any time that this stuff is posted, there are always a million people who show up to say the same canned responses. That case is truly bizarre.

this shit is too hard for some people to accept as reality. so they push it away and scream fake, refusing to look at any sort of evidence honestly

Link to Drs report?

Or sage and fuck off

this. Bump to remind people.

Of what? The look of terror, or the interviews with police? If the former, it's on the video OP linked.

WHERE IS THE FUCKING EVIDENCE

Show me a police report? Drs report? Anything other than two kids saying someone touched their bottoms

No it’s not faggot post the link

Wew
Source for the doctor stuff? Pure rage, stoke my anger boner pls.

>believing kids

It's relevant, thanks for sharing for the constant stream of newfags, but it's not a happening.

look at the girls face when the boy says her name. Thats real fear.

You fucking retard did you even read my post? I swear people don't even read on this site. They just look at the first few words and go from there. Fucking a, you're so stupid user. You probably won't read this post. A shame really, you probably won't realize that I'm your real dad and that i never even liked you and after leaving your broken hearted mom i followed you your whole life fucking every bitch you ever laid eyes on. And I'm also Jewish so that makes you Jewish. Too bad you won't read this far to realize this

this is old man, i cant find the video i watched a few years back. honestly theres plenty of kids all around the world reporting the same sort of ceremonies and abuse/ritual killings. you cant make this shit up. heres a short summary of another case in america

crimesofempire.com/2015/03/11/hampstead-leaked-medical-reports-end-all-doubt-about-sexual-abuse-claims/

You're welcome

FOR THE TRILLIONTH TIME:

Their mother is an insane schizo. She had a Jew boyfriend called Abraham who beat them with spoons. Abraham coerced them into saying all this satanic baby nonsense to separate them from Ricky Dearman their actual father. Ricky Dearman is /ourguy/ who dindu nuffin. Just listen to the police interview tapes where they admit Abraham is behind it all and stop posting this dumb shit again and again and again. YES, it was slightly believable when it first happened, NO it isn't real. YES, Abraham should go into the oven.

holy fuck the kid says pizza when asked who does it, and this was before pizzagate

Americas most wanted......
youtu.be/1nx6ou4rfX0

I don't think you understand what "former" means. Regardless, just google "hampstead case police interview" for the latter, lazy asshole.

We already have celebrities like the Kardashian fuckfest or the sillicon valley thiel faggot that use their own blood on their skin "to keep young."

Using babies blood as an effort to stay even longer young seems like the next "logical" step to me.

This whole thing feels unnervingly real.

This.

WOW 0:44 HE SAYS "ALL THE CAFE PLACES AND PIZZA ESPECIALLY"

Thanks

another thread covering up for the pedophile shane dawson by posting the hampstead hoax

2004 called

and this is pre-pizzagate, fuck dude

Bring this edgy must take practice

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

The only coaching that happened in that case was in the interrogation room itself. Have you not watched them? It's obvious where they try to steer the kids. Also, I posted a link in this thread already, but the kids had anal scarring from blunt force trauma.

but pizza gate is fake, silly goose
youtube.com/watch?v=_7OoUQ2KFt4

If only this dude knew how important he would become after his death.

R.I.P. original bro.

It did

>It's obvious where they try to steer the kids

Not it isn't you infowars watching faggot, watch the interview where they admit "Abraham is basically behind it all" nobody coerces them at all, you're grasping at straws. Trust me I believed this shit too when it came out but there is nothing there. just even check out the videos their mother has uploaded recently and then look at how Ricky comes across in the interviews of him, it is so obvious what happened

The power of kek compels you

Explain the anal scarring, then

Good morning Sup Forums

Why is the video banned in your country? Don't you find that a little suspicious?

Simply just an incidental finding. I mean come on, who’s kids don’t have anal scars? Nothing to see here.

Hooktube

Ofcourse not. A video of this nature banned in a country where a pedofile was best friends with the future king of said country who raped and molested over 1000 children including corpses is in no way suspicious. This has been debunked as conspiracy theory.

I honestly can't remember what the deal with that was. All I can remember is something about the girl saying she slipped in the bath. I don't even know if it was proven that they were scarred or not, that's why I didn't address it

Because there was an insane flaming pitchfork wielding mob of people who literally wanted to murder Ricky Dearman forming who thought there was an insane cover up of satanic child abuse and were willing to go out there and do something about it. There are still people who even believe it now as evidenced by this thread. I think they're trying to prevent people doing something stupid by just blanket banning it as a really primitive attempt to stop the satanic child abuse meme getting out there, it's Kony 2012 in its levels of viral memeitude

I remember this shit, was one of my first introductions into this whole shit, amazing watching it now looking back at everything that's happened in the 5 or so years since I seen it.

>especially the pizza places

Yeah man, this shit blows my mind now more than it did before.

Who will explain to me why homosexual is allowed and fuck children is forbidden?

Your argument is "what's a little anal scarring in a kid, right?". That's what you're going with. It's anal scarring. From blunt force trauma. Something that kids decidedly do not all go through. This is why people hate shills so much. If you had your own opinions you wouldn't be so retarded defending them.

>slipping in the bath causes anal scarring

crimesofempire.com/2015/03/11/hampstead-leaked-medical-reports-end-all-doubt-about-sexual-abuse-claims/ Yeah they were legit. Performed by a lady doc with over 2 decades exp working with abused kids.

no, i believe that was his joke

i have never known someone to fall in the bath and tear the end of their digestive tract

Alright then. Abraham anally FUCKED them. That's why they should be with Ricky. Case closed.

police interviews with kids
make up your own mind

youtube.com/watch?v=xSJI_qfI-es
youtube.com/watch?v=DtAuWQHgUvo

Bump
Kill all pedos

Fucking old fake faggotry for gullible retards.

They you have never been to a “child friendly” event and comet pizza and ping pong in DC. Ofcourse any sane parent would let their kids attend, even sleep over. James and John are wonderful hosts. They will even tape your kids hands to the table and take photos and put them on instagram and have grown men like the photos from out of state child protective sevices.

>satanism is just a joke guys

>"...The pizza especially"
Holy fuck, not long ago my mother told me that we saw Jimmy Savile at a pizzeria in Leeds.
>I was in the same room with Johnny Savile at a pizza place

Fucking redneck tard.

We better get Simon Pegg on this ASAP

of course.

> (me) here is a link that shows DNA from 2 of their teachers found inside their anuses

> (you) oh wow I wonder how ol' Abraham got that in there

>gullible retards
Do you forget were you are?

See the thing about these videos is:

They're edited so the initial "HOLY SHIT MY DAD IS A SATANIST WHO RAPES BABIES" comes first, and then you have to scroll the video for about an hour before you actually get to the interview where the girl explains how everything she just said int he previous interview is a bunch of horseshit and how Abraham hits her with spoons when she doesn't say what he wants her to say.

Fucking reddit

no question that kids are highly impressionable, but which part of the story was coerced, the first story or the retraction?

youtube.com/watch?v=DtAuWQHgUvo#t=2h14m10s

Listen to this part where she explains how Abraham is a coercive liar who gets them to say things

I think the anal scars were definitely coerced.

This is some X-Files shit.

Usually these kids are lying, but is a way for them to deal with true abuse. But typically that abuse is much different than the crap that they say.

Also, are they twins?

the entire part of the satanic child abuse stuff is the collective work of Abraham pressuring the children into saying things to paint their father in a bad light because their mother was going through a custody battle with him and the children's imaginations who try and come up with stuff to please Abraham and prevent him beating them with spoons but they came up with shit that was too insane

For anyone who thinks this shit can't happen

>youtube.com/watch?v=UNURaaxE1zw

This dude literally admits to all this shit