Most Chad like President of all Time

>yale frat boy, former alcoholic, admits he has done cocaine
>dressed up in a fighter pilot suit and declared victory 1 year into a 15 year war
>walked over and massaged Merkel's shoulders at a g8 summit
>choked on a peanut while watching football
>has decent looking twin daughters no one fucks with

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ahf8odGZGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TxNprnas7i8
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3p9y_OEAdc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ahf8odGZGQ

Not one single gun grabber law in 8 years. Say what you want. Not one gun grabber law.

>decent looking

>vomited on the sun emperor of Japan during a press conference after eating bad oysters

based

>dressed up in a fighter pilot suit and declared victory 1 year into a 15 year war

Hahaha i forgot about this.

>choked on peanut

It was a pretzel

The one on the left looks pretty qt senpai

They would be 10s in bongland and you know it. Keep in mind they are 36. Pic related is a bong in her prime

Th eone on the right looks like a ditch pig

Even better to be honest.

at least he got the 'no one fucks with' part right

This. Literally a ditch pig

He was hilarious. I wish I wasn't so mad at the patriot act do that I could've appreciated it.

People always give him shit because of the mission accomplished thing, but they had already completely crushed saddams regime at that point.

>Dodges incoming shoe like a ninja

He wasn't a great president but he's the kinda guy is want to have a beer with. Which is probably a big reason why he got voted in twice.

>If you don't like what we tell you to believe in, we'll kih ya
Yeah, in the realm of Zionist Neo-Cons, he sure was. WAS.

When you dgaf as president. Guy alaways had me laughing with his silly pronunciations. Who’s gonna call him out? I mean really, one of his relatives practically invented the deep state. Twirl in the chair guy while we blow up a few buildings. He was as useful idiot that got the wartime economy revving again.

Two Shoe

I remember watching that in the news right after it happened and I laughed myself to tears, watching it over and over.

>can dodge shoes and other objects at press conferences
unfazed and makes a joke about it
youtube.com/watch?v=TxNprnas7i8

The fucker had the reactions of a mongoose. Was impressive desu.

>two
This. It was a masterful move. Fucker was, if anything, quick with reflexes.

don't forget his fucking light bulb ban.

I know one person that still has a stash that’s likely to outlast the end of the world.

I dont understand how people have let themselves be jewed by the media. Of course there was going to be resistance. The misison was accomplished, you defeated saddams regime. Of course the people werent going to be happy being occupied by a foreign power. There is going to be attritional damage to any army occupying a hostile foreign naiton. Amerilards just let the media spin it into
>muh losing the war

Reality the war was won easily and the continued violence was just the attrition it takes to hold onto a conquered land. Holy fuck. Look at how the kike media is treating trump, does that not make you think a lttle differently about how they treated bush??

>telling the press to "check out his (golf) shot immediately after talking about serious issues in the middle East

Fucken great shot, too

He's a nigger that's responsible for the 9/11 false flag and subsequent patriot act. He deserves to be strung up alongside the gun grabbers.

I don't even think he knew 9-11 was going to happen that day. He probably went along to avoid being (((assassinated)))

>NOW WATCH THIS DRIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3p9y_OEAdc

>that soyboy little bro
I hope george took care of him and kept the bullies from sticking corn cobs in his ass.

>tfw we missed out on bro tier Jeb and got Blumpf instead

>mfw i have the same driver in my bag as GW

A war is more than one mission

They would be solid 8s in britbongistan

>bush
>chad

That grin is priceless.

Well they conquered iraq in about a week. Holding on to it was going to cost you some soldiers, did anyone really think they were just going to wave US flags and be happy? What did the french do when occupied by the germans in ww2? There was the exact same thing, sabotage, snipers, bombings.

>decent looking twin daughters no one fucks with

Until 2 kebab cocks fucked both, and both collapsed.

He singlehandedly threw the middle east into chaos and created the refugee crisis invasion

>Eheheh, mission accomplished, yeah
>tfw Woody Harelson

Christ, how did we buy that load of garbage?

>unironically defending Bush, the biggest ZOG agent of all time, because of Trump
The 2016 election was a mistake. Sup Forums is ruined by newfags redditors like you.
Are you a jew, by any chance?

Yah that bong is bugging me. I was going to post some pics from inauguration when they were 20, but i don't want to fuck with them. They were both hot as hell and i would make babies with and marry either in a second.

Gotta admit, it takes brass ones to stand in the tee box and tell the media with cameras running, “Watch this.” And crush one tfo. Babe Ruth tier, right there.

And he is tall yet doesn't seem tall.

This guy was pretty cool actually.

Then, White America began to dustify, just like the towers that marked the beginning of our total spiral into complete degeneracy.

Well connected does not equal chad. He was a cheerleader for fuck sakes.

Good ol’ kek

He let the kikemedia shit all over him. Which is how you got Trump.

That is my take. He just had the moment of realization in that classroom “oh shit. I’m not in control at all.”

He never even knew they were shitting on him. He never watched the news.

I unironically like his art.

Because he was a puppet of the deep state who controlled everything in the first place and Fox news alone had enough clout to get him reelected with ballots fraud.

If anything the fact that he didn't give a fuck about all the scandals and abuse of powers that were revealed shows you how much of a dictatorship the US really are. Not that Canada is better.

Canada is better than USA in literally every single way.

>he didn't go for my guns
You have a REALLY low standard for politicians then.

Bush was even worse than Obama as far as foreign policy and entanglements, and that was way more expensive than any of the shit Obama did.

And Obama STILL deserves to hang.

George Bush is a sick fuck. I truly terrible human being.

Obama wasn't even born in America and was raised to hate America, so it's understandable that as president he would try to ruin America.

What's W's excuse?

>Because he was a
Because he was a Chad and Chads do not have time to watch the news. That is why he hired the eggheads.

I don't know where you're from but we've probably beat you in a war at some point.

>French Canadians
I don't think so, Hans.

>being one of, if not the only, straight guy constantly surrounded by gymnastic college girls, spending all day everyday holding them up by their asses
Not only a chad, but a smart one

>has decent looking twin daughters no one fucks with
Here's a picture of them now
Feel old yet?

thats an 11 in bitanistan

No, you didn't.

>he actually won the war quickly!
>all that later stuff was just stuff
Braindead cunt.

The "after Saddam" shit is PART of the war. You can't just go into a country (in modern times) and fuck its shit up and then say you're done.

>after-war attrition
More people died in that than during the "actual" war. It kind of makes no sense to say the war ended when most of the violent deaths hadn't even happened yet.

George Bush did the "mission accomplished" nonsense for PR,and he rightly looked like a fool

Being able to laugh at himself is the mark of secure Chad.

Yeah we get it the iraqis didnt want you there. Doesnt mean you didnt BTFO them. And you let CNN tell you you lost. Someohow the news is fake now, but they reported everything perfectly straight back then right????

That was his father. Dubya just choked on a pretzel and dodged shoes thrown at him.

W's dad had Kennedy killed.

>wars over

>It's only a 15 year "conflict" involving troops, tanks, generals, bases and battle-strategies now.

Glad you made the distinction for me user.

>is recognized by Kanye for being a nigger hater

good times