Today i will remind them

today i will remind them

Life must be easy when you have literally no moral foundations.

And the centrist winds up with 500 dead kittens anyway.

It is.

Still better than taking the moral highground everytime. Your sets of morals would be subjective to who you apply it to

And the 1000 kittens die anyway because the centrist is too passive.

A centrist can pick ideas from both political spheres. Both sides have great ideas and both sides have faggy extremes that make them shit. You guys are once again too fucking stupid to understand something so simple and once again completely pull it out of context. If you're hard any side, you're a power cucked faggot level 10,000 who can't think critically or use common sense.

>Everyone except for me just aligns all their views 100% with a party

How difficult is day-to-day life for you?

Meanwhile Side A kills 1000 kittens and both the (((centrist))) and Side B lose

So how are Israeli centrists doing hmmm

they have cool hats

I'm a centrist, I strongly agree with Hitler but that doesn't mean he's right aboit everything

I don't feel that way, I feel I have strong morals, but that doesn't mean they can't be considered.

Life should be protected and killing should be avoided. However there are clearly situations where it is necessary or even in the greater good to kill.

I don't see how this isn't a reasonable or moral stance.

>hurr durr muh subjectivity
listen kid, it might have sounded smart in your head, but retards who push post modernism are instantly regarded as pic related

Actually centrist could mean any-fucking-thing which is the issue.

>agreeing with someone on a specific point but not on every point is centrism
The most retarded post I've seen in forever.

This.

Why do you want to kill kittens? WTF is wrong with you?

Isn't it normally the case though that the outspoken Centrist be counted among 500 dead cats?

>As a centrist I don't care if you kill the cats or not because taking a position in anything is fucking stupid.

a centrist is just a leftist who pretends to hate SJWs

Sounds more like a skeptical Side B. They're not centrist if they're not in the fucking center.