Check and mate, amerilards

Check and mate, amerilards.
Even the dogs are fatter and uglier in the states

are you being retarded are purpose. the first google search for british bulldog

I want an English bulldog so much, but they're like 4-5k here.

I dont want to settle for a niggerdog, but I cant afford anything decent.

SLAMMED

SQUASHED

Turn the meme flag off cletus

Just find youself a mix dog, they're better. Dogs from a particular race are usually more prone to a bunch of diseases, like heart disease.

The English Bulldog is alright, but the British Bulldog was GOAT.

>find youself a mix

Fuck no. I want to preserve the cultural heritage of the English Bulldog lineage.

Find pretty much any mutt and you will have a better time than one of these inbred trendy breeds. There's nothing wrong with properly bred purebreds but it can be tricky to find a good breeder.

Smartest got I had was half alsatian havlf malinois they are often available as farm dogs but make great pets with proper training.

no they aren't retard. just find a good breeder.

stop confusing bad breeding habits of certain breeders with the overall health of a breed.

Never surrender
No more 'referendums' WE ALREADY WON!

Bulldogs are the second stupidest dog in the dog kingdom.

They are nice, but dumb and very unhealthy. If you get one be sure to get some health insurance for it.

let's be frank alot of dog breeds are ugly because of forced breeding to keep them pure instead of natural breeds which are almost extinct now thanks to dog breeders. where are my molosian oh wait they have branched into a bunch of different breeds because some idiot though of making them breed with some weird dogs then forced it to never breed outside it's already mixed inbreed family.

If refined sugar was banned worldwide, obese people would cease to exist in 1 generation.

By creating a complex sugar using Yakon potatoes for example, you could make food sweet but the body would be unable to break it down.

So English and British Bulldog are two different breeds?

I adopted mine for $500 but if you get from a breeder they’re a few grand here too.

rare meme, bring it back

No it’s just the name you call it.

Them being dumb is a meme. That study was “work smarts” i.e. their willingness to listen to you and follow instructions. They’re stubborn af but incredibly crafty. They’re also healthy as long as you keep their weight down. Mine is about 60lbs and he’s pretty lean.

It's the opposite for labs though.

american bulldogs look so much better. they also don't have nasal problems due to that pushed back snout

You're dogs cannot compare to the mighty colonials!

go to the city pound and find a loyal as fuck mix, before they turn it into dog food.

Youre_not_rescuing_them_they_are_rescuing_you.jpg

Great danes are the best dogs.

>not seeing the symbolism of the British Bulldog pulling Britain OFF the cliffs of Dover by fighting against the EU

Such geographic and intellectual inaccuracies piss me off.

That's not an English bulldog you twat

How about you go back to 9gag

Nice bait faggot.

Yes, he is being retarded on purpose.

Bulldogs are expensive, I owned one for about nine years. They get skin problems and eye problems, you have to clean the skin flaps in their face regularly, especially under the eyes. But they are really awesome. They cant swim and love skateboards. They also don't need much walking and just waddle around and sleep like slugs.

This is only due to inbreeding, not due to them being a particular breed. English Bulldog is a modified breed, they need c-sections to give birth I think, which is why they are so expensive. If you find a good breeder there is not much problem.

Mine swims like a fish. I can’t let him off leash around water because he jumps in and swims around until he’s tired of it. Normally that wouldn’t be a problem but in FL we have snakes and gators.

unironic shit posting is still shitposting

I'm only posting in this thread because I love American Bulldogs, I miss mine

American bulldogs have significantly less health problem than english bulldogs

can we get a dogs of Sup Forums thread going or what

>Great danes are the best dogs.
KEK
nature gave those failures what a 5-7 year life span? shit Twinkies have a longer life span.

>dog breed thread on Sup Forums
>nobody posts master race
On a related note, what are your opinions on Akitas? I was told they make good hunting dogs

>english beta vs. american chad

American breeds > Yuro breeds

puppers

them today

cute dogs

that thing looks sick

those mutts are all over the place here

I nominate based nigger chasing Ridgebacks

thanks! they are pussy magnets

They're bred to hunt down niggers. You'd be sick too if you had to think about where niggers are all the time. Here's another superior American breed.

Buldog is a fighting breed looks dont matter its who has more muscle and the right one would chop that ones head off its the only usefull thing the irish made

I will be forever grateful to the brits for the whippet. I can't imagine life without them. They'd come in handy when civil society breaks down by keeping your stew pot full of rabbit meat. Two or more whippets equals a killing machine.