Why are white people better than black?

Why are we gifted with so much knowledge? While the niggers still live in shithuts, our people lived in castle's and villa's!

Christianity.

It wasn't perfect, but just look whats happening now that it's gone.

He never said it would be easy. Andrew Klaven had a good talk about this on yesterday's video saying that basically Christianity having a strong foothold these past generations is a fluke. It's not supposed to be easy for us, it's a struggle and God intends it to be that way.

White people are industrious/intelligent because you live in a climate that requires preparation and planning. People that live in tropical climates never developed the life or death approach to life because they don't need to plan for years, only survive for the day.

whenever people say that christianity kept whites strong for 2000 years all i can think of is how it managed to fuck everything up in a mere 2000 years.

You actually think things are in any way worse than they were 2000 years ago? Faggots like you would have been slaves in a stone mine with a life expectancy of 19 years.

Faggots like me would be hunting bears as a rite of passage while faggots like would be killed by their own parents at 5 years old. Whites were already strong, christianity just depleted this strength and now it looks to shift the blame like the typical parasite.

>Mediterians main form of entertaining was people killing each other
>Rest of europe was headhunting savages

Do you have downs?

t. faggot that would have been killed by his disgusted parents at 5 years old.

What is up with you and killing 5 year old children? How did you get all this edge? Who hurt you, champ?

t. balding fat christcuck who works 9 to 5 and is being thankful for it because he knows it is unatural for someone like him to live that long.

>Intelligence
>Work ethic

These 2 things are the secret that niggers never get.

Keep pushing this race division bullshit, jew. Your days are numbered.

SAGE

>Armenians
>white

>Meme flag
>Edgy to the max

something tells me you're underage and listen to Burzum

>filename
kek

He goes out at :15, ref doesn't even notice until :24 when the scorer's table tells him.

Christianity held back European IQ. The intelligent men all became clergy/monks and didn’t reproduce. Meanwhile Rabbis were encouraged to get married and have kids, so jew IQ is higher

Dude, no one likes niggers. No one.

Did he kill him?
Pic related won both heavyweight golds (Greco-Roman and Freestyle) in the 1936 Berlin Olympics.

Ah the meme flag response, aka the "oh shit you got me" response.

>race division

Nigger detected.