Would you marry some decent traditional white girl if shes not from your nationality?

Would you marry some decent traditional white girl if shes not from your nationality?
right now i'm dating a white girl from argentina (italian ancestry), traditional, virgin, fluent in german, church girl (got to know her at church also), 20 (i'm 23)
so now i'm thinking if I should stop going out with her because shes not german or continue

pro:
>traditionial
>christian
>virgin (which is like impossible to find in western germany)
>wants at least 4 kids

con
>not german
>kids will be mutts

so after the muhhh argentinians/italians not white, whats your suggestion?

Stop listening to Sup Forums for once in your miserable life. Fuck any white girl you want (I choose each word in this sentence deliberately).

germany is dead anyway and germans were always mongrels
so it doesnt matter anymore

>kids will be mutts

there's your answer, don't. unironically believing that your own kids are mutts is the worst thing you can do

I think the best way to look at it is to see how having said children would impact history and your own life.

Would they make you happy?
Would they be a force of good?
Or would you regret it?

There is a silver lining on what you may consider a cloud, anyhow. When a non-German European mixes with a German they tend to look a lot more German than that one other thing. This is because if Germans are "the most European", then at a genetic level every other European is, so to speak "somewhat German" already.

So, unless she is literally brown or something, I really don't think it counts as race mixing or some kind of racial downgrade. Make sure to name one of the kids Benito Andrea though!

As long as she is not a leftard and fairly attractive (which means in 99% of cases she will be white) than yea. Language barrier might be a problem though

Argentina is whiter than America ,so it doesnt matter.
Also if you from East - you prorably have Slavic genes

Sup Forums logic is retarded. Women are whores so try to find yourself a pure virgin qt... so that once she gets tired of your dick, she can realize she’s never tried any others and she decides to cheat on you.

hate to break it to you but she is probably cucking you

>kids will be mutts
If you think this, why would you even consider it?? God damn Germans truly are the most retarded people in Europe

No I would not. The environment and culture where you were raised is an important factor. The only nation I would interbreed would be Ukrainians, not even Czechs or Slovaks.

from what I saw I wouldnt rate her as such a girl,
but tell me more, is that common down there?

Yes very popular, Rio de la Plata girls are queens of cuckoldery.

>argentina
>virgin

lol gtfo

Would she pass as a German? Then yes.

Most of them are fucked up in the head with "cumbia" is like nigger rap, but in spanish, is the most degenerative thing i ever listened.

I'm a legit member of the KKK. I once skinned a nigger alive because he called me Italian. The audacity of that fucking ape. Italians are not white and neither am I. Wait, I mean, Italians are not white and neither are niggers. Obviously. I'm definitely white though, I may look Italian but I'm actually 100% Hispanic. And no, I don't mean like those gang banging spics you see in East L.A. I mean actually from Spain, the 100% European country. And anybody who tells you that Spain isn't white is a fucking LIAR. Spain is 100% pure white. There are some myths that have been spread around about people from Spain having Moorish genes. These are more false lies that the fucking jews invented so that they could say we aren't white. The jews hate us because Christopher Columbus discovered America and spread European culture to the continent before the jews could. Which leads me to my next point which I'm sure you're already wondering about. Yes, Christopher Columbus was SPANISH not a fucking sand nigger Italian (I'll get to that later about how Italians are secretly sand niggers). So yeah yet another lie made up by the filthy and lying Jews is that Christopher Columbus was Italian. This is so they can get their cultural Marxist agenda mixed into America in the future (they invented this disgusting myth before the birth of Christ, who was actually Italian too, I mean Spanish FUCK! The fucking jews got me fucked up. But yes, Christ was Spanish, but more on that later). So where was I? Yes around the year 300 B.C the Jews invented the myth that people from Spain were actually Italians. At the time, nobody even knew what these places were, but the Jews knew, because they are time travelers from another dimension which exists simultaneously in the past,present, and future as our own universe, but more on that later.

Europeans had children with captured women and arranged intermarriages of other nationalities and ethnicities for thousands of year, their children were still considered part of their own nation without question.

The father decides the nationality, race is another matter.

So...let's see, right so the Jews time traveled here to the past and started their foundation of cultural Marxism by saying that Italians were Spanish and vice versa. Long story short, this helped invent the the countries of Italy and Spain. So where did the jews get those names from? (btw don't trust your history books on where these names really came from, that's a bunch of filthy KIKE lies). Nobody can say for sure but legend has it, in their language from the other dimension Spain means "white" and Italian means "black" or what our equivalent to "nigger" would be, really makes you think huh? Ok so they do the Marxism thing,blah,blah,blah,you get the idea, they try to destroy society,WW2 happens,Bruce Jenner cuts his dick off,Trump gets elected. And now here we are, the great Spanish KKK!!!! We are ready to defeat those evil,filthy,lying,jew,KIKES for calling us Italians over 2,000 years ago. RACE WAR NOWWW!!!!!!

Also, Christ was really a Spanish (remember Spanish means white in the other dimensions, except ours) god that came from a higher more enlightened dimension than the Jews. He fought Italians from a dimension that was more enlightened than the Jews yet less enlightened than his and more evil than any dimension that has ever existed. Christ realized that the Italians were one of Satan's groups of demons (Jews were another one of his demonic groups) and that they traveled to the year 800 AD,called themselves "Arabs", started Islam aka The Devils 2nd religion (the Devils first religion is Judaism, obviously).So in order to stop this Christ traveled back further than the invention of Islam but after the invention of Judaism to become the saviour of the world and form Christianity, which is the antidote to both the evil religions of Judaism and Islam. Ok, just wanted to tie up some loose ends.

>so now i'm thinking if I should stop going out with her because shes not german or continue
Yes, be lonely and miserable forever.

These people aren't ever getting married dude.

from her skin she's whiter than most germans, literally like snow and green eyes
BUT black hair, so if I would see her on the street I would know shes not german

he is right. If you look at bigger cities like Frankfurt, Berlin or Cologne I rearly hear / see a "full" germans. Full of mongrels

>low class trash detected
traditional catholic argie girls are the real deal, but you only find them in the upper classes.

well i'm living in a medium size city in the countryside, here it's still more or less a homogenic, but if i go 30 minutes down to Ruhrpott I think i travelled to africa

If you put a baby in her, would it come out white?

That is the real test of if a girl is white or not.

yes as long as
1. has a similar phenotype
2. has a relatively similar genotype

personally I'd generally feel comfortable with the atlantic façade of Europe and the west Med
nationality is a relatively recent construct(by this I don't mean various people in Europe don't exist, just the discretization into various national units and identification with it as opposed to, say, Christendom and similar culture, looks)

HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Argie virgin...run bro...run for the snow covered mountains

If she's virgin, and I mean like legit virgin (not "i'm virgin but did 30 bjs, 15 anal, let men suck my clit and put finger up to the hymen), and let's say she's at least a 7, she's a pass. She's already well above the average western woman regardless of race and nationality.

Some bonuses:
>If she didn't go to college is actually a (big) plus
>She doesn't want a career, just a medium-earning job until you can take care of everything
>She's white or at least "white"
>Being able to claim a second citisenship is actually a big plus for you and your kids
>Her family isn't shit
>She's willing to live in Germany instead of Blackrgentina

I actually like this post quite a bit.

I would. She is a traditional girl who want to have 4 children, it is a very rare thing to see nowadays, if you deny her there is a chance that you will only find degenerate girls. Also, you said she is white but is she at least 95% european if she is not I wouldn't