Why did you lie to me? You said that only blacks commit crimes in USA but according to FBI it's whites

Why did you lie to me? You said that only blacks commit crimes in USA but according to FBI it's whites.

shameless self-bump
am*ricans, apologize

Gosh where is Hispanic on that list I wonder

also why is the 2016 estimated population so much less than the actual population?

calm down English teacher, I need actual Am*ricans here

What is 'per capita'?

they are overrepresented in every offense

>56%
>13%

>Math is hard

You're not allowed to ask questions, you just have to grovel to litvinov over there

Sup Forums is largely lies, hyperbole and right wing propaganda. You're supposed to read it as satire.

>whites are 69% of the country
>don't commit 69% of all crime in the country
>hispanics aren't their own category, probably rolled up into the white population for PC purposes
>blacks being represented as 29% of the population when they are actually about 14% of the population

Really activates those almonds

>Check Murder numbers
Niggers responsible for over half of all murders
>Hispanic and White are combined
fuck off

Next

>13% of the population
>26.9% of the crime reported
Stick to fake news Ivan.

>crime stats don't break out white from "hispanic"
imagine my shock

Oh wow
Where is the Hispanic column??
Is someone tampering with the data sheet?
Don't hispanics have their own column?

Actually, OP stumbled onto something and completely missed it because he is a stupid libtard. If he were to include non violent white collar crime he would have an excellent case. Of course, when corrected for “Jewish white collar crime” we would have even another excellent point made. Especially if we could correct for “dollar amount of crime”. When Jews commit financial crimes they make sure it is worth it. Gotta give them that much.

UPPER RIGHT SHOWS 1.2 MILLION

52% of murders done by 15% of the population, did you graduate middle school there Yuri?

nah honestly I'm just arguing with my libtard friend who's defending niggers and I needed arguments so I've made a thread

He stumbled upon statistics that prove without shadow of a doubt that blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime. And he didn't even see it.

Percentages and fractions are too much for dumb americans. Remember the third pounder burger saga, brilliant.

>adjust for population demographics
>blacks are 349.7% more crime
Wewee would you look at that

It's much higher than 56% because OP's pic includes Hispanics in the White numbers. It's more like 80+%

here you go ivan

where did native hawaiians go on that graph

Math is hard deeeeerp

you are a lying nigger Russia.

not really, he unironically thinks that if you keep the education going niggers gonna stop mugging & killing everyone

>Cuts off the portion of chart showing that the "white" people committing the crimes are spics.
Die, shill.

>Proxy shill asking for Americans only
The irony