“We look forward to defending against Mr. Damore’s lawsuit in court.”

> “We look forward to defending against Mr. Damore’s lawsuit in court.”
thoughts on this?

This is the statement of the Google spokesperson after they got sued, is not the typical PR bullshit you spect to hear, something like "Here at Google we are against any kind of discrimination and we deny the alleged acusations, those do not represent our values", that is a typical PR answer, but instead they are practicality saying "yes we do all that terrible stuff, so bring it on".

This trial is going to be so interesting.

It's an open and shut case really. But we'll see what the absolute best legal team money can buy can accomplish.

Who powerful/rich is backing Damore? At least Hulk Hogan had Peter Thiel in his back (no homo)

If the law is followed, Google will absolutely lose.

I have an unfortunate feeling that the judge is going to care more about muh feels than the law though

It IS in CA so I agree

Damore violated his employment agreement in his attempts to create a hostile work environment for anyone that doesn't agree with his abstract and autistic views on race / sex, so he was terminated. I am a senior software engineer, I have 2 women and 3 non-caucasians on my team (and 3 white male's, and one is gay.) This is a fucking diverse field where cohesian, mutual respect, and cooperation is necessary. Google is my team times 1000000. Any disruption can ripple out of control and destroy that cohesian. Because he's autistic, damore things this is some kind of imposed group think, when in actuality it's the type of environment created by a diverse group of employees. The same effect occurs in large cities where different ethnic groups have to live together.

Damore will lose, and google is looking forward to utterly humiliating him and anyone else in the "conservative underground" to the extent that they will cease to exist afterwords because they will be so utterly embarrassed.

t. jewgle shill

Hulk Hogan went after a shitty blog, not a megacorp

Damore’s memo was a response to a request given by the company

If you took five minutes to look at his lawsuit, you’d see very clearly that he was speaking out against a hostile work environment

>suggesting that perhaps hiring based on genital status and skin colour before merit when asked how to improve google or some shit is making a "hostile work enviroment"
>superiors firing for failling to be a good little leftist isn't group think.

Is this what happens to a "white" in america when they sink below 56%?

>im so proud of my diverse and colorful list of fruity and ethnic staff!
>look at me mom! im so progressive! weeee!

Faggot, did you get lost on the way to Starcucks?

cant wait to watch you leftist scum genocided

I wonder what powerful force could support Names Damore...

What stopping google from putting the case in perpertual litigation in order to get him to lose money to continue fighting before the case if over?

This Damore guy is not going to win in court

>Californian court AKA California logic means auto loss for this guy
>Google has the best lawyers and is a super big ass company with infinite cash
>Taking white people down with diversity is the current trend

Google is saying the sky is blue, Damore tgat it has no color.

Goigle fired for hostile environment
Damore says said enviroment is from his espousing political ideals

I see Cali dropping political views as a protectwd class and joining the rest of the US

Kek wills it.

Oh, my, a snekman taking a side of a Big gubment against a business? Why won't Damore go ahead and start his own Google, that dumb freeloader? Seems like ancaps and lolberts are BTFO once again.

>where different ethnic groups have to live together.
he says, like it's some kind of naturally occurring phenomenon

So there's two work-girlfriends for the management, three Indians chained to their desks, and three white guys (the fag being yourself.) Well no shit.

Either Damore has a significant war chest, or he has found a lawyer willing to take the case pro boner. Google dog fucking to force a settlement would be no surprise, it's pretty much a big companies go to legal tactic. Actually, it would sort of be a good sign if they start dawdling. It means goolag thinks they can't win thr case in court because the judge 'll shove his gavel up their asses

Nope, im just working from my home office today in my pajamas, enjoying my 6 figure salary life style

You're the minority now, deal with it

It is, people are allowed to go where they want, they tend to congregate in populous non-shitty areas (i.e. wealthy cities and blue states)

>You're the minority now, deal with it

all urbanite scum needs to be gassed

>actually using pajamas

Is this you?

>this is why bigotry is good

Please set the precedence. This will screw your entire movement

cohesion
and no apostrophe for plural, apostrophe is for posessive

I'll give you the things instead of thinks, probably just due to fast typing.

I delight in Gulags slow destruction. They sold out their founding ideals, to the highest bidder. They deserve every single misfortune that befalls them.

T. old, native Silicon Valley fag

>I am a senior software engineer with a team of faggots and dindus.

Larping this hard.

Reminder that only subhuman sperg ancaps unironically believe the insane and irrational shit in this post.

Look at all the shills! I think the fuck actually has a chance. Google will throw everything they have at this guy. May Kek use my energy.

>checked
I want to believe

You know, allegations of pedophilia or harrassment of any kind levied upon key (((Google))) executives will do much to make them bend the knee. Fear is a great motivator.

Damore probably got bored of his job and wrote the thing just for suing google. He's likely to win because the tone of his paper was very neutral and level-headed while the reaction from google was batshit insane. I recall even shitlib hillbot tech vloggers like that jew, Bryan Lunduke were against them on this.

The whole thing boils down to whether google will have to pay enough for him to not work ever again or will he just get token compensation and whole Silicon Valley will blacklist him ever since.

Damore doesn't have to give a shit about that. By throwing a lawsuit, he spearheads Conservative Culture War Camp, and he courted all of them from Fox News to Infowars.

Are you retarded or just lying?
Diverse cities get riots and murders worldwide

>he thinks a corporation as big as jewgle will ever, EVER lose a lawsuit
think again, faggot, this is (((capitalism)))
(still beats (((communism))) though)

i mean what does google gain by denying anything in that lawsuit

they actually believe in all that shit they are doing

It depends on the judge and jury
Watch it be a kike judge and sjw jury

You need serious shekels to out-shekel jewgles shekelstein lawyer brigade

trolls used to be creative

what precedents are you citing?

scary thing is people actually think this way

>to utterly humiliating him
with what?
what do they have they haven't thrown at him yet?

HAHAHAHAHAHA.
I was a Senior Software Engineer at Google and I've managed teams and have been in charge of very large projects. Here's how it works, chum:
Professionals understand that personal views don't automatically translate into how people treat each other. Just because someone believes in, say, traditional family structures, it does not mean that that person can't manage, work alongside, or work for - a woman or a gay or a trans or whatever. It's those who can't distinguish between the outside world and their work environment who are the problem.
Damore may be a bit autistic, but you, sir, have significant boundary issues.

>being this deluded
K

Google will lose. They created what any company would say is a toxic work environment. This toxic work environment was aimed at a certain demographic that worked there, white men. This is classic discrimination. Even if the bosses were not doing it, they have a responsibility to protect their employees from other coworkers discriminatory practices and behaviors. Imagine, if you will, if this behavior was aimed at blacks that worked in this environment. This would be an outrage to the general public. The law protects everyone from discrimination, including white men. You don't get to pick and choose who you think should be protected by the law.

Discrimination by coworkers,that was encouraged behavior by their bosses? Google is going to get ass raped. You don't get to cherry pick who is protected under the law.

Also, fuck all you and your tranny coworkers with their shitty delusional brains. I hate you, and all your "special" friends.

>Damore violated his employment agreement in his attempts to create a hostile work environment

You can't demonstrate that.
All he did was, after attending a workshop on diversity and outreach and being asked to submit feedback, submitted feedback like every other employee where he provided scientifically uncontroversial findings and research-based suggestions for how google could be more effective.

He did not force people to read his scientifically backed memo, he did not send his scientifically backed memo to every employee, only the people who asked for his feedback, his memo does not say anything hostile or derogatory towards sexual or racial groups but stated what is well founded in scientific literature.

the burden is on you to explain which specifically of damore's actions caused a "hostile work environment" and substantiate how they caused hostility.

Because James Damore is probably being backed by Robert Mercer or another one of /our guy/ billionaires.

at least I hope so because the only thing he's going to get out of this is press coverage.

>t. Soyboy numale living in Seattle

All that fags from Google posting in these threads seem scared shitless

there is nothing hypocritical about being against a law but wanting the law to be applied fairly while that law exists.

Do you understand that , brainlet?
Do I need to spell it out more clearly?
There is nothing hypocritical about a libertarian being against the laws that protect employees, but being against the law being applied unfairly only to certain groups of people while the law is part of the legal system. A female employee would likely enjoy far more protection under the law than a white male employee. This is unfair so on the basis of fairness a libertarian can be in favour of the law , which he does not support, being applied fairly to all demographics while it exists. This is not being hypocritical and selling out his libertarian beliefs, it is valueing both fairness and libertarian principles.

only a brainlet like you would make such a sloppy argument.

Haha this is an amazing faggot post. I actually looked for the Canadian/Aussie flag.

I want to watch this case live so badly

well, it's a Class Action Lawsuit, meaning he isn't the only plaintiff in this case. Aside from the legal representation, it's anyone who is a part of the class action. This also swings things in his favor.
Odds are, as with any Class Action against a large corporate entity, they will likely settle out of court to avoid the whole mess during trial to keep their dirty laundry from being exposed.

I think it's just him and one other guy.

Hostile work environment? You must be joking, right? Can you fathom what it was like to be the only female on an ibm engineering team in the 80's, let alone a petite, blonde one? I had to work twice as hard to be taken seriously. Never complained about it. Was always professional, and never once shit where I ate. None of my co-workers would be able to confirm if I was gay, straight, married or single. Why? Because it was never relevant to my job. I didn't go to work to socialize, I went to work. Did I have to navigate some tricky situations over the years? Sure, as everyone has. Some thought I was aloof, but most respected my work ethic. I have never expected, nor do I desire any special treatment because I have a vag. Quite the contrary. I personally find it insulting. I would much rather work with a maginally qualified, male pajeet, than a female who was completely unqualified and hired only to fill a bizarre gender quota. This is precisely the type of PC bullshit that causes businesses to stagnate and ultimately fail.

>B-b-but we have more land!

We need more women and poc stepping forward and saying this stuff. I also work in the tech industry and have never once felt the need to flap my vagina around for credit. Its insulting that our standards are now lower

I think he's referring to some older laws on the books in Cali protecting discrimination against political views that were passed when lefties were getting shut out of industries. I don't think it will be that clean, but Commiefornia does make it possible. Stupid fucking gits.

Pretty sure it was a class action; kinda strange if there is only one other plaintiff, maybe there are others who wish to stay anons (for fear of backlash) otherwise why not just list the two plaintiffs?
It's sort of like the class action from all the airbag recalls, unless you write the law firm to say you don't want to be a party to it, you are included in the class action and see a payout on the terms if they are found guilty. If it affects lots of people, they can be a party to the Class Action without actually listing their name; the lawyers represent all those affected by the defendant.

God.

>chum
always cracks me up

This.. I remember the early days of the Internet. You could be working next to people who were proclaimed Satanists or pedos or gays on the internet and you just held your nose and worked with them.

>Damore violated his employment agreement in his attempts to create a hostile work environment for anyone that doesn't agree with his abstract and autistic views on race / sex, so he was terminated.
gizmodo released it to the public with random quotes he himself was only giving feedback to a diversity seminar which he was asked to give and nobody cared inside the company enough to fire him so somebody leaked it publicly causing the controversy

>Damore violated his employment agreement in his attempts to create a hostile work environment

proofs?

Nice try Jew, there is absolutely no question that under California law jewgle is going to be settling for a lot of money

of course, now those same people don't want to extend the same courtesy to "republicans"

Google will pay out rather than risk a lengthy trial. they have settled with other cases against them before. It's like the old Mel Gibson movie, Ransom.
His character settled out of court over a controversial thing, so his kid is abducted because they know he'll pay. Of course, in the movie, he decides to go off-script, tells the kidnappers they ain't gettin' shit and much fun ensues. Of course, reality is different from cinema, so Google will roll over and pay out a buttload of cash to settle because they want to keep their skeletons in their closet; Many entities are salivating to take Google down a few pegs.

I think what you're going to see is an endless flow of money postponing this case until Damore is dead.

Tits or gtfo

Checked. Not 7's so it won't be that great. But it'll be another touchstone for the attack on white identity.

I!I'm sure they have plenty of dirt on him. It will be interesting to see what becomes of this.

>autistic
so we can add discrimination against people with disabilities to the pile? this keeps getting better and better...

OTOH they may be okay with spending some of their unlimited amount of money just to lose in the end as long as it drags on for years and ruins Damore. They are very keen about keeping their employees in line with their narrative so if they can make it unappealing to sue for their blatant discrimination they might favor the burning piles of dosh on this approach.

>Individual brings a suit
>mischaracterizes it as da guberment
>Russian proxy
Why are leftists so fucking retarded?

delay, delay, delay...appeal, appeal, appeal

Would you want to join a class action lawsuit where you had the potential of being blacklisted from working in the place where you live?
This is pretty much, Join him and look for a new line of work. I would guess there are WAY more people that put up with the shit that goes on in google and keep the money than want to take on google and the other silcon valley companies.

I know this is trolling, but if you really do work for Google, expect a major bomb attack some time in your very near future.

Kek wills it

>Any disruption can ripple out of control and destroy that cohesian

So you admit how easily you are destroyed by the diversity which you claim is your strength.

DIRAC ANGESTUN GESEPT!

But if Demore wins many other googles may follow and sue also.

Google knows that discriminating against white men is allowed under the law so they'll be okay.

That's pretty damn triggered.

>I worked hard

Wtf do you want a medal?

>crap english
Shut the fuck up pajeet ,they only hired you for diversity quota

Nice meme flag, friend.

I fucking hate software engineers

>Google dindu nuffin

So what precedent does it set if the insane Google SJW lunatics get an agreeable antifa SJW female judge with an axe to grind from the 9th circuit to say nothing was wrong here?

What kind of backlash if any would occur?

>google is looking forward to utterly humiliating him and anyone else in the "conservative underground"
Google shill doesn't even understand political alignment is a protected class in California and they're being sued for discrimination against it.
Have a (you), you filthy leftist kike.

Appeal

Who the hell wears a wristwatch with pajamas? I swear to God the degeneracy of our society knows no bounds

They have to close down their international bureaus at some point because employees start to die and the risk to profit ration goes to high

California's justice system is undeniably saturated with leftist activists, from the bench to the bar and everywhere in between. Here's the thing: Google and its techies are incredibly unpopular among Bar Area residents. I don't know that this civil suit is to be tried by jury or bench but I do know a jury there might relish making google pay a shitload of money to someone, politics be damned. Also, inspite of what Google wants you to think, free speech is much more beloved than Google is, even in Commiefornia.