ITALY YES!

Muslim migrant breaks a Virgin Mary Statue with his hammer as everyone stares at him

youtu.be/1hOCvjUYgTY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IUHBtrxp5xI
elpais.com/internacional/2017/12/18/actualidad/1513617286_942571.html
stepfeed.com/extremist-vandalizes-nude-statue-in-algeria-gets-arrested-0131
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We must admit he is based

I guess Sup Forums doesnt care anymore

Italians are weak faggots . They deserve everything that coming for them. Zero fucking pity.

quintessential italian

You can clearly see at least one guy throwing shit at the sandnigger, so it's clear they're starting to wake up somewhat

that's algeria

Europe looks so filthy and depressing, the people trying to stop him probably got arrested for hate crimes.

Beccaria screwed their minds forever.

Even Muslims know Christianity is bullshit.

Stop self-fagging and dis-info shit! This happened in Algeria, don't reduce yourself to Marxist tier propaganda!

Islam is based on christianity and judaism. Ultimate bullshit combo

I hope they blow up the colosseum desu.

Christianity has been the worst though, although to be fair that is religion in general.

I am glad to see an italian bro that is actually smart.

Now if only we could ban religion.

Doesn't look like Italy, the cops have different uniforms

>Now if only we could ban religion.
Who would reproduce then virgin?
back to >>r/atheism

>that
>italy
how high are you?

Not Italy, it would be on every newspaper.

This, it looks way too modern for southern euope

indeed. look at all the shitskins,it could be belgium or the netherlands.

Make a wish to never stumble upon a mafia mobster.

Better video, it looks like Algeria.
youtube.com/watch?v=IUHBtrxp5xI

Fake news: this is from Setif, Algeria
elpais.com/internacional/2017/12/18/actualidad/1513617286_942571.html
OP is a huge faggot

dude thats a shitskin country not italy..
if it was italy that guy would get killed instantly

no, islam has always been the worst, christians had a phase of war rape and enslavement, but muslim based their relligion on war rape and enslavement, it is literally in their book you utter imbecile.

lol did i struck a nerve?

Catholics are just as bad as Muslims, so who cares?

poor statue was too naked for the Muslim guy.

commies tried that dipshit
they ended up mass murdering a hundred million people

Imagine being this brainwashed

This

Did it cause a sexual emergency?

>everyone stares at him
Did you even watch the video you linked, people are getting angry and a few people throw shit at the guy

Let the hate rise . Can't wait till far right party's will rise and we will have a sandnigger holocaust

>Italians are weak faggots
>Canada

I would literaly throw shit at him

I thought italians are more christian and more about preserving honour. Pathetic that nobody even tried to punch the filth. Sad, Giovanni.

These kind of muslim brainwashed me Into hating all muslim

This happened in Algeria not in Italy.

>italy
It was overhere faggot
Stop baiting everytime

Everyone keeps going on about Poland, but it's Italy who's about the swing right big time.

Every set of stats out of their is anti-muslim, and anti-immigrant.

hardly. the behaviour of a savage who does not understand that which he destroys

Ok, I fell for the fake news. There is even arab writing besides the statue.

Wtf? They aren't stopping him...WHY ISNT ANYONE STOPPING HIM??? Explain yourselves Italy!

>There is even arab writing besides the statue

To be fair, that what made it believable.

fucking hell i would have pulled the heathen off the statue with my hand and crushed his head with my shoe
i am disgusted by your lack of spine mario

so it's Sweden?

Aaaaw Sup Forums doesn't care about my disinfo shitpost boohooohooohoooo. Guess I'm a shitter :´(
stepfeed.com/extremist-vandalizes-nude-statue-in-algeria-gets-arrested-0131

it is kind of a lewd statue. based muslim bro just trying to keep the roasties in check.

THATS IN MOROCCO OR ALGERIA YOU STUPID FUCK also you can see how people are beating them becouse they are already sick of this kind of people

Oh it was Algeria, sorry

i see somebody tried to shovel him like a dog

100% Italy

>everyone stares at him
Several people throw rocks others try hitting him with planks. I think your definition of not caring is a bit warped

They're all in jail because they were trying to corrupt the government.
Pussies got taken over by bikers.
But in any case, Italians are not the mob.

yes it was in all over the social media there is other videos more clear then this

haha, nice meme Panama.. that would never .. happen in reality

such people with backwards beliefs that prompt retarded behavior shouldnt be allowed to enter civilized societies

even if you believe that people arent suppose to make anything that resembles life (a rule in islam) thats not your property nigger. im sure god understands the concept of ownership and that you will potentially get into trouble for damaging it being a mere mortal living in a world with rules made by man

Amerimutts will clap at this, because "muh idolatry"

There was One based Luigi hurling rocks at the guy.
Free redpills for many

Pompeii 2.0 when?

Ironic how sandniggers are beating an islamist for smashing a naked statue
While european christians are okay with getting their crosses and churches removed by islamists

This timeline only gets better

>Spain
>worst soldiers in history
>all manlets
>98% Muslim
>the ghetto of Europe
>has to use American soyboy image because this appears manly to the Spainlet
>thinks dancing around mortally wounded animals is culture
>not white

And did people approve of it because this art upsets their great prophet?

I think this is the same spanish flag that posts fake baits about women getting anally anally raped by migrants and when you go to the article it says a white guy assaulted a woman, period.

I'm not Catholic but that's fucked up. I guarantee you that if someone left pig heads and a burnt quaran on the doorstep of a mosque everyone will chimp out

Well not all of us are having it. But Germany and Sweden need to be invaded and brought back to real life.

Mutts only welcome golems like Osteen and the Orange Jesus.

Not Italy, he would have been fucked to death by the local catholic priest,

no most of people was angry about these acts

As an Algerian, how do you feel about this?

Mr Leaf, at least think before you write, check your sources before checking your privilege

A shoe, a worn out shoe is my only comment

Fuck your digits

Ah, me beloved leaf. Great insight. Perhaps you would also benefit from this wise ancient Japanese proverb.
Cheers.

its Francistan

europe will be fucked up i swear! most of the syrians there belongs to isis and fsa which they are the same who destroyed there own country , cant imagine what gonna happen to europe in next 30 years

I apologize on behalf of my mediterranean cousin for not putting a trigger warning at the begining of his comment, we did not mean to insult your culture.

OP is a massive podemos cocksucking faggot

I used to jerkoff to these nude statues in my town
I have a fetish for them

So weird how the races of the world works.

Come break a cross down in South Africa, in front of white men, shit, even the blacks,, in SA, or the USA for that matter, I'd like to see you try this shit.

t. Pablo Iglesias

Are you faggots going to hang that nigger for damaging that statue?

>islam will save us from degene..

It doesn't matter how much you hate on us, they will never consider you one of them. Stop fighting your origins and come back to us dear cousin

says the chink from the M-103 country

if that mudslime would've done that in your country he would've been dead

Based Algerian man.

Gotta say though, in all my years in South Africa, the Muslims and Christians always kept a huge respect for each other.

Preachers here used to say LOOK AT HOW DEDICATED THE MUSLIMS ARE!!! when preaching, as an example on how to be holy, it's a good example those guys pray like 5 times a day.

There wasn't a DAY worth of shit in South Africa Apartheid between Muslim and Christian, I'm trying to figure out why not...

You dont realize what sexual repression does to horny teenagers
I used to fuck my goats and suck their dicks

They are an intolerant bunch aren't they.

A friend of mine got drunk and was pissing near a corner chapel and they almost lynched his ass in Mexico city, shit was rough.

>unironically getting triggered this hard
You must be half chink half pajeet, stop projecting your issues on others.

>spain has the worst soldiers in history
Pizarro literally conquered an entire empire with nothing but a bunch of men, huge balls and cunning sheer.

What the fuck? Why did no one do anything? Are they not filled with rage when they see this? Don’t they feel an impulse do to anything? I don’t understand.

>Christianity has been the worst though,
i see, nice opinion, i agree to some extent, merkel is a christian and christian left leaning pedofile missionaries reduced the rate of child mortality the in africa, causing famine and a slow death, although to be fair lefties still conduct pedophilia in africa (humanitarian aids)

>although to be fair that is religion in general.
like you are man enough to criticise other religions.. fucking kek

>I am glad to see an italian bro that is actually smart.
yes, iconoclasm and destruction of art and culture is second nature to you leftist retards your mudslime sextoys.

>Now if only we could ban religion.
>after bringing in millions of extremsts who are religously committed to kill those who leave islam.
when did you find out you had downs?

We know

>Canada: 85% white, 95% white in most of the country
>Spain: 0% white, the size of the Atlantic Provinces, which are 97% white
Powerful stuff.

I'm starting to think the guy did nothing wrong.

>i apologize

cuck