Unredacted FBI report quoting Seth Rich testimony

"Acording to Seth Rich part of his job at State was to maintain and support the infrastructure for the UNCLASSIFIED and SECRET networks for the Executive Secretariat."

Source : Leaked unredacted FBI report about Clinton mishandling of classified US documents : page 10/47.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=64gTjdUrDFQ
nytimes.com/2017/05/17/us/seth-rich-dnc-wikileaks.html
archive.is/dTwcr
vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-01-of-05/view
archive.is/dTwcr)
vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/Hillary R. Clinton Part 01 of 17/view
archive.is/HWHUp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Leaked where

Bump

OY VEY

On Sup Forums ofc !

Director lied about approval to state IT folks concerned over Clinton’s private server. Nice.

What is this, a Qanon larp thread. How about a real source faggot

Between this and the new Veritas videos, this has been a bad 48 hours for the Clinton clan.

youtube.com/watch?v=64gTjdUrDFQ

Bump

So this is what we're being raided over?
Bump

i didn't know Seth Rich worked at the Department of State.

Neither me. He was said to be at DNC only.

This is new.
Bump because this is now even bigger than before.

nytimes.com/2017/05/17/us/seth-rich-dnc-wikileaks.html

NO LINK = LARP

Bumping for curiosity

Do not let this thread get hidden under the shills

What did LARPdotcom mean by this?

Bump

"A network" is composed of different "groups" sharing same "goal" in this case it COULD be a network between (as example) : DNC, HRC private server, State Department, Clinton Foundation etc... whatever would fit in the network. BUT you do not have to be an employee of each and every groups of that network to be in charge of "maintaining and supporting" it.
This is a speculation and a personnal opinion.

Bumping again

HIS

Bump

Seth Rich didnt work at the State Department so you can eat glass faggot foreign OP

Does this have it's own post? The fuck. I expected it because of how fucking annoying the site is but it's good there is proof.

bump

Yeah.
Never heard he gave any testimony anywhere either.

Oh sweetie don't be so hurt.

Who cares about this conspiracy theory slide thread
SAGE

>but really

Going to start an OIG thread tonight or tomorrow to start getting ready for OIG report that will come out Monday.

IF true. Seth Rich could be alive and under Witness Protection Program THEN ?

Is clinton photoshopped to look like soros or is she just getting that way?

crazy how easy it is to spot you fucks.

>i didn't know Seth Rich worked at the Department of State.
I KNOW ITS FUCKING INTERESTING ISNT IT?

THE FBI SURE SEEMS TO THINK SO, SUGAR TITS.

Looks like ShareBlue is out today. They sure don't like this thread.
It's her. You start to look like that after you eat some much human flesh.

Seth could answer all of this questions in court you know...

interested but skeptical of this document

Bost proof

You better shut your mouths, goys

>look at pictures on the wall
>Ride pizza
>Death pizza
>See the guy sandwiched in the table
>He was the pizza once

archive.is/dTwcr

> wikipedia
> The murder spawned several right-wing conspiracy theories, including the claim that Rich had been involved with the leaked DNC emails in 2016, which runs contrary to U.S. intelligence that concluded the leaked DNC emails were part of Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections.[5][6][7] These theories were described as false and unfounded by law enforcement,[5][6] as well as by fact-checking websites like PolitiFact.com,[6][8] Snopes.com,[9] and FactCheck.org.[5] The fabrications were described as fake news and falsehoods by The New York Times,[10] Los Angeles Times,[11] and The Washington Post.[12]

Seth Rich didnt work at the State Department so you can eat glass faggot foreign OP

Wtf are you trying to slide?

SAGE THIS SHIT

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

A significant amount of IT work is done under contract, because only larger businesses really can afford IT departments, and a lot of people despite computers being nothing new are pretty stupid when it comes to using them. Contractors are not employees technically.

That would be nice. I always hated the thought that he died over trying to do the right thing with regard to DC corruption.

NAME

What wrong sweetie?

>citation to news
Lmao what are these people in middle school?

>unredacted
>puts such thick red lines it becomes redacted
why laddeh

LINK

vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-01-of-05/view

>This page does not seem to exist…
SPOOKY

(archive.is/dTwcr)

i can't view past page 4 of this document via archive though, anyone get the download?

The t in Seth and the t in the word before it do not line up. The box around Seth Rich may be causing some sort of optical illusion though.

bump. the shills don't want you to see this thread.

I'm not getting it either.

ok i guess they changed urls when they went from 5 docs to 17 docs

found link to the original REDACTED document

vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/Hillary R. Clinton Part 01 of 17/view

SEE PAGE 10 footnotes for OP clipping

but I don't know where OP got the "unredacted" from.

Have a free bump for interest.

Ignore the shills screaming sage!

their logic is that most people are dumb, if you see a bunch big popular news sites and newspapers saying that something is fake then the won't think otherwise.

Pretty damning stuff. It has to be the DNC or affiliates that are responsible.

Please be doubles of confirmation, that would explain his families behavior on camera.

(((Wikipedia))) called it a conspiracy? Well I guess that settles it then, good thing you cane along

I think that OP did not post an "unredacted" version. Simply a version that had Seth Rich super imposed. Proves Seth Rich does fit in that space fairly well but I do believe that this is sufficient proof.
This is a slide, misinformation thread.
Shareblue posting unverifiable forgeries that may or may not be true but they are still unverifiable.

Checked! Good link user. ShariaBlue and the rest are going to fucking shit all over this. Need an archive

tried to archive archive.is/HWHUp
receiving error

yes lad, highly suspicious thread. what's with the underlining.
although shills must really be desperate if they're bringing up Seth Rich in the first place.

Why would ShareBlue call attention to Seth Rich when the story's been "dead" since summer?

They still could be trying to psychoanalyze you; by giving you a taste of the truth here and there.

You have provided no source, it is fake. and should be considered fake until you provide a source of your exact image in its proper context.

ShareBlue posting forgeries? Starting a thread on forgeries? That makes no sense. Gee, wonder who you could be?

Seth Rich didnt work at the State Department

They weren't doing that with Stephen Paddock

>all the soyboys are all looking around for acceptance from the females.
>most chad looking one has finally realized this used pussy isnt worth the sell out.
>Pizza shit everywhere

>shills must really be desperate if they're bringing up Seth Rich in the first place
It's probably leftpol or some other such group of time wasters. They know any Seth Rich thread will get maximum attention, for good reason.

Up to the top with ya.

But he was obviously in charge of some very important information.

Maybe because they didn't care about what reasons one had to be interested in him.

It doesn't matter

>Seth Rich didnt work at the State Department

All you need to know to ignore the OP and this thread

Look at the responses:
>Seth Rich didn't work at State dept.
Like they went fishing with him after work and know.
>Could be LeftyPol creating slide shit
K. Why would they revive Seth Rich story?
>Could be alphabet niggers fucking with you. Better not browse/post on Sup Forums cause it's a honeypot
Hehehehehehehe. Shills are starting to give me a hard-on making me believe OP's not a faggot after all.

Shieeeeeet!

He was a cyber security personnel or consultant.

>ignore the OP
Insert "paid online ShariaBleu poo in loo.webm" here.

Tbpqh user we don't know that.
We also don't know the source of this unredacted document.
My thinking is that it was created as a proof of concept, Seth Rich fits perfectly into the redacted field... Not really compelling evidence.

I'm surprised the shills in this thread haven't switched tactics like showing pictures of the .003% of mixed people that are minimally attractive.

bumperino

Didn't Assange say that the source was a non-State actor? That only person who probably knows who the source was/is told us it wasn't Russia and the Dems just couldn't pay attention

Let's see the source then. Where is the source?

The sense would be to muddy the waters, discredit, waste time.
>normal rational skepticism
Must be a shill!
Neck yourself leaf. Your flag is worse than OP's

>Why would leftypol waste our time?
Because their mom told them to stop wasting her time.
They don't care about the truth nor the DNC for the most part. It would be enough for them to giggle in their discord about how we either believed their forgery or we just spent the whole time calling each other shills

MY flag is a great flag.
>normal rational skepticism
See this is where I'm not understanding. Why would ShareBlue begin a thread talking about Seth Rich? If anything no agency involved wants his name mentioned. I see it in every thread where he is the subject. Subject appears, shills try to slide.

You're right that it doesn't add up that shareblue would do it. That doesn't make OP any more verifiable. I like the leftypol idea

>meme flag
>no source

Leftypol isn't about lulz though. They're too big of faggots. Now mind you it's not that funny either so...it could be them.

HIS NAME WAS KID

SETH

RICH

Rich

I saw a screencap a while back of them talking in either a discord or directly in their cancer board, explicitly stating that one of their goals should be to waste our time or something to that effect. I'd look for it but I'm too fucking lazy and I don't give enough of a shit. That being said, there's no credibility whatsoever with this "unredacted" version, it's probably a forgery. Whoever created it is just trolling.

Seth Rich didnt work at the State Department, he was employed at the DNC